Surprise!

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

Suho woke up from the sunshine coming from the window. He yawned and stretched his body. He looked on his right side to see that it was empty. He pouted but got up and put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.

 

When he came down he saw Tao running up to him and hugged his leg. Suho smiled and he picked him up. "Why are you hyper?" Suho patted Tao's head.

 

"Umma! Let's play together!" Tao had this sparkle in his eyes and Suho couldn't say no to him, so he nodded and put Tao down. Tao ran to the playroom and Suho followed. He was about to play with Tao when the doorbell rang.

 

Suho ran to the door and opened it. To his surprise his friend Heechul was there. "Oh Heechul what are you doing here?" Heechul smiled and welcomed himself inside. "Me and you are going shoppiing!" "But I-" 

"No buts we are going shopping, now go get dressed and we'll get going." Suho just sighed and went upstairs to get dressed. 

 

"Heechul. Why are you here?" Minseok asked with Luhan but his side. "Oh I'm just taking your umma shopping. You'll be with your appa." Luhan looked at Heechul and nodded his head. 

 

Suho came down and said, "I'm ready." Heechul ruffled Minseok's hair and pull Suho away from his kids. 

 

Heechul and Suho roamed around the mall and Heechul dragged Suho to different stores. He made Suho try some stuff to wear. He took pictures of Suho in an oversized shirt making Suho fragile looking. He sent the pictures to Kris knowing that he would want to see.

 

After few hours of trying on different shirts, they bought quite a lot. Heechul pulled him to an ice cream store, Suho just bought a plain vanilla ice cream while Heecul went crazy. He got variety of toppings and another flavor of ice cream.

 

After finishing the ice cream Heechul pulled Suho to watch a movie together. Heechul bought two tickets for "Miracle in Cell No. 7".


 

Few hours later they both came out and Heechul decided it was time to go home. They were both in the car and Heechul is the one driving. 

 

"So why did you decide to go shopping with me today?" Suho asked curiously. Heechul just ignored him and hummed a song. Suho pouted and and folded his arms. He finally arrived home and Suho unseat belt himself and said his goodbye to Heechul.

 

Suho opened the door and was expecting to find his kids but he was only greeted with darkness. He was slowly starting to get scared since he didn't like the dark. He was trying to find his way through the living room. 

 

He was about to make a turn when suddenly a hand was covering his eyes. He flinched and was about to scream when he heard a whisper. "Don't worry it's just me. Follow my steps." Suho relaxed when he heard Kris' voice. He started to walk ahead while Kris guided him somewhere.

 

They finally reached they're destination and Kris removed his hands from Suho's eyes. Suho opened his eyes and he saw his kids with a cake in the middle.

 

"Happy Mothers Day!~~~"

 

Everyone shouted. That's why Heechul came to take Suho shopping. So Kris and the kids could prepare this surprise. The kids ran to their umma and hugged Suho. Suho hugged them back and then he pulled away to hug Kris.

 

Kris embraced Suho. He felt that his shirt was getting wet. "Why are you crying?" Kris wiped the tears with his thumbs off of Suho's cheeks. "I'm just so touched that you guys did this for me." Kris leaned down and kissed Suho. He pulled away and said,

 

"Happy Mothers Day. Love."


So i just made up a plot in my head 

i just used Heechul cuz thats the first person that came in my mind since i was watching WGM global.

I hope you enjoy.

Happy Mothers Day~~~~~~