Special Day

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

Pretend its cold in May for Korea. Maybe it is cold? o-o

(Late Bday Ch) 

P.S. I didn't edit- possible typos, grammar mistakes.


 

Kris woke up early and carefully slip out of bed. He turned around and saw his small and pale lover lying on his stomach showing his pale back. He pulled the blanket till it reached Suho's shoulder, but then Suho turned around but didn't wake up.

 

He smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead. Kris then processed to go to the bathroom. After he finished using the bathroom he went downstairs.

 

He went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. (He can make eggs o-o). While he was setting up he heard tiny little footsteps entering.

 

"Appa." Kris turned around and saw that it was Jongin holding a Crong doll and Kyungsoo holding a Pororo doll. He smiled at the two kids and went over to them to put them on the chairs. Kris got the eggs he made and placed it in front of the boys.

 

They started eating and Kyungsoo fed Jongin some eggs for him. Kris smiled at how calm Jongin could be with Kyungsoo. Few minutes later more footsteps could be heard and all the kids came down.

 

"Hey kids can you do appa a favor?" Everyone exchanged looks to each other then they all nodded. 

 

"Good. Well I need you guys to help decorate the house with my friend Henry. He will tell you what to do." 

"Where is appa going?" Tao questioned. "Well appa will take umma to places with me."

 

Before anyone else could ask Suho came down rubbing his eyes. "Oh everyone's awake?" He said surprised he didn't wake up earlier. Kris walked in front of Suho and said, "Go back and change. We're going out somewhere." Suho couldn't ask why but he was already pushed back upstairs.


 

After Suho finished putting his coat on Kris dragged him out of the house but told him that Henry is going to watch the kids. They were now in Kris' car going somewhere; Kris wouldn't tell him.

 

Few minutes later, Kris found a parking spot and they got out of the car. Suho was following Kris like a lost puppy. Kris put his arms around Suho's shoulders and kept him close. Suho blushed lightly at the action.

 

Suho noticed that the place they went to was a restaurant, not too fancy nor bad looking. Kris told the receptionist his name and he ordered a waiter to take them to their table.

 

They both sat down and Suho was still confused on what was happening. "When did you make reservations?" Kris just smiled and said, "Well do you know why are you here?" He questioned.

 

Suho thought about it but then it hit him, it's his birthday. His eyes widen and said, "Ah. I almost forgot." He just blushed and hung his head low a little. Kris chuckled a little and ordered the food.


 

They've finished eating and Kris was holding Suho's hand dragging him somewhere else. It was a little dark and it was kind of cold. Good thing he wore a jacket.

 

"Where are we going?" Suho pouted because he was getting cold. Kris smiled and pecked the tiny male's forehead but continued to walk forward. Kris finally stopped and in front of a frozen solid lake. Suho saw that ice skates were prepared. Suho gave him a weird look and waited for an explanation.

 

"My second surprise for you is ice skating." Kris smiled at him. "B-but I don't know how skate." Suho said softly. "Don't worry I'll help you."

 

They both put on the skates and Suho waddled like a penguin to get to the ice. Kris chuckled and helped his little penguin get on the ice. Kris held both of Suho's hands and slowly made him go forward. Kris was mentally laughing at how Suho wouldn't move and let his skates do the work.

 

"Do you want me to teach you to skate/' Suho looked up at Kris and nodded with his pink cheeks. Kris tugged a little to make Suho go forward.

 

After few minutes Kris let go of Suho's hands and move back away from him. "W-why did you let go?" 

"I think you're ready, don't worry I'll catch you when you fall." Suho nodded and started to move forward. Suho thought he was ready so he decided to give himself a little push.

 

Wrong move, Suho ended up slipping and almost falling. Kris saw that and  caught Suho in time. Suho wrapped his arms around Kris' shoulders and had his eyes shut tight. 

 

"It's ok I got you." Kris placed a kiss on top of Suho's head. "I told you I don't know how to skate!" Suho hit Kris' chest with a pout. Kris just help Suho taking off his skates and put his shoes on and walked back to the car.


 

They arrived the house and Suho opened the door. When he stepped inside the room was dark.

 

He headed towards the living room and the lights.

 

"Happy Birthday Umma!!!!" All the kids were wearing party hats and wore their smiles.

 

They ran to their umma and hugged him. 

 

"Thank you everyone."


Well of course I got lazy at the end and I had an idea with ice skating lately o-o

And I put them on the lake cuz i want them to be alone from people

I hope you enjoy.