Merry Krismas

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

I got lazy writing this story because I got sick during the week >.< I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes OTL

Oh and I switch the names of mama,baba,daddy, and mom so yeah some just doesnt sound right to me o-e

Warning: This will probably bore you.

UPDATE: The poll is closed now.


 

              Little Sehunnie was sleeping on his bed dreaming about drinking bubble tea with his Pinku Pinku. But that was rudely interrupted when a blast of wind blew at his face making him snuggle up more in his blanket. Another blast of wind hits Sehun's face again and he finally opens his eyes to see that the window is slightly open.

                He sighed and got off his bed to close that annoying window. When he was in front of the window he saw that it fogged up so he used his hand to wipe it off.

                Sehun gasp when he saw that everything is covered in snow.

The tree is covered in snow

The ground is covered in snow.

Everything is covered in snow.

                Sehun ran to the other side of the room and shook his brother to wake up. "Jongin! It's snowing! Wake up!"

                Jongin stirred around a bit until he finally got up, due to Sehun's constant shaking. It took Jongin a few seconds to  get his mind back to reality and finally look at the window Sehun was pointing at. His smile grew big and he ran to the window and pressed his face against it.

 

                "Wah! Everything is so white." Jongin said. Sehun gasped and Jongin turned around to see what happened. He saw that Sehun was looking at his mini calendar.

                "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" Sehun shoved the calendar to Jongin's face. Jongin looked at the calendar and saw that it was Christmas Eve.

                "No Sehun it's Christmas Eve." Sehun checked the calendar again and pouted in response.

 

                A chuckle could be heard and the little boys turned their heads to the noise and saw that it was their dad.

 

                "Daddy!"

                "Morning Jongie, Sehunnie."

                "It's Christmas!" Sehun shouted excitingly.

                "Eve." Jongin corrected, which Sehun pouted in response.

 

                Kris just chuckled at his two youngest and ruffled their hair. He then told them to go and brush their teeth.

                Kris went to his shared bedroom with Suho and when he got there he saw that Suho was getting out of bed. Suho saw him and he smiled at him.

 

                "Morning."

                "Morning babe. It's Christmas Eve, did you get the presents the kids want?" Kris asked. Suho gave him a confused look.

                "I thought you got them?" Suho said.

                "Wait. Did you not get the presents?!" Suho shouted.

                "I remember telling you to get the presents." Suho continued while glaring at Kris.

                ". Now we need to buy the presents, and almost all the malls are crowed." Kris sighed.

Suho face palmed and sighed.

                "Hey let's just bring the kids with us and they'll tell us what they want." Kris suggested.

                "But that'll ruin the surprise of presents." Suho pouted.

                "Then do you want crying kids for like the whole winter break?" Suho shook his head and Kris just gave him a smile before going to the other kids to get ready.

 

                After telling the kids Kris went to the kitchen to see that Suho was already packing some snacks and already made their breakfast. He walked behind Suho and whispered something in his ear.

 

                "Remember our little deal we made."

Suho flinched and was about to turn around but Kris just wrapped his arms around him.

                "What deal?" Suho asked.

                "When we went shopping last time. It's your turn to take the loud kids."

Kris heard Suho sigh and Kris pecked his cheek.

                "Fine. I'll take the loud kids." Suho reluctantly said.

 

                Kris smiled and kissed Suho's lips. Kris was about to take it further until he heard one of his kids scream.

 

                "Mama!"

 

                Suho broke the kiss and pushed Kris a little and saw that it was Tao. Suho squatted down to Tao's eye level and he patted his head.

 

                "What is it Tao-ah?"

                "What color should I wear when we go out; Black? or White?"

Suho just chuckled and his baby's question.

                "Just wear a jacket, it'll be cold outside."

 

                Tao nodded and ran off to wear a jacket. When Suho turned around he saw that the breakfast was neatly set on the table and he saw that Kris smiled at him. Suho smiled back.

 

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

 

               All the kids got out of the car one by one and Suho took the loud kids with him and Kris took the quiet kids with him. They looked at each other for the last time and they both split up.

 

(This will be Kris' side cuz everything goes wrong when its Kris ヾ(*ㅿ*๑)ツ)

 

                Everything went well with the quiet kids. The shopping went well with the help of Kyungsoo and Yixing.

                Kris let them go to any toy store and pick out one item for their present. While they were picking out toys Kris went to the gift wrapping section (Christmas addition).

                He picked out different color and designs for each of the kids and some boxes as well. When he finished he waited for all of the kids to finish.

                They kids came back and Kris placed the stuff on the counter and paid for everything. While he was paying the items Sehun was walking out the store and he looked around the shops until he spotted a bubble tea shop. His eyes sparkled and he ran to the store.

                Tao was watching him and saw that he ran somewhere, he followed him too so he won't get lost. Also Tao was holding onto Minseok's hand which ended up with Tao pulling Minseok with him.

               Kris finished paying the toys and when he turned around all he saw was Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Yixing looking at him.

 

                "Where did they go?" Kris said quickly.

                "I saw that Tao was walking away from us with Minseok." Kyungsoo said and Jongin nodded.

 

                Kris sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He took Minseok's right hand and Kyungsoo's left hand, Jongin held onto Kyungsoo's right hand.

                Kris has been going store to store asking the workers if they have seen 3 kids but sadly none of them saw any kids.

                After going through different stores realization hit him. Minseok was with them which means that he probably went to their mom. He mentally face palmed and he started to go back to the car.

                When he was walking to the car he could see an angry Suho holding Sehun who was drinking bubble tea. When he got closer he saw that Suho sighed.

 

                "Next time we won't split up."

 

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

 

The next day

 

                Sehun was the first one to wake up because he was so excited for Christmas that he set up an alarm. He ran out the room and went to the living room.

                He saw different sizes of presents and when he was about to grab one of the presents he was lifted up in the air. He moved his little legs around and whined from being lifted. He was turned around and now he was face to face with his baba.

 

                "Baba." Sehun said softly with a pout.

                "You need to brush your teeth first then eat your breakfast."

 

                Sehun nodded and Kris kissed his forehead. He carried Sehun to the bathroom and got the baby stool for Sehun.  They both brushed their teeth together.

                Now finish with brushing their teeth Kris told Sehun to go watch TV and wait for his brothers. Kris went to wake up the other kids and his lovely wife.

                But to his surprise when he went into the rooms, they were empty. He scratched his head in confusion and then he went to the living room. In the living he saw that some of his kids were watching TV. Then he went to the kitchen and saw that his wife was already making breakfast. He also saw Kyungsoo and Yixing putting the plates on the table.

 

                "Hey." Suho said.

                "You got up pretty early."

                "Well it is Christmas after all."

 

                Breakfast was finished and everyone ate together. Laughter and shouts could be heard from outside and they watched Christmas shows together.

                After breakfast the kids wanted to open their presents since they couldn't wait any longer. They all speed walk to the living room and sat down on the floor. One by one they got their presents and opened them. Then they all realized that it was the stuff they picked out at the mall. But they all told each other what they got.

               

                "I got a soccer ball." Minseok said with a smile.

                "I got a deer." Luhan hugged the doll.

                "I got a book." Lay said softly.

                "I got a pillow pet." Jongdae said rubbing his face on it.

                "I got a drawing set." Baekhyun held up proudly.

                "I got a new snapback." Chanyeol put the hat on.

                "I got another Pororo doll." Kyungsoo said.

                "I got a panda hat and panda doll." Tao already put on the hat.

                "I got a Krong doll." Jongin said playing with Kyungsoo.

                "I got a bubble tea plushie." Sehun said.

 

               Kris and Suho were standing behind all the kids and Kris then turned to look at Suho and said, "What's my present?" Suho leaned closer to his ear and whispered,

 

                "Me."

 


Well if you're reading this than you actually read this chapter?!?! (」゜ロ゜)」

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't what you expected OTL

And I have a tumblr if you want you could check it out but I mostly reblog cuz I dont post stuff o-o