Baking Time

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

All the kids were in the living room watching Pororo, but everyone was in they're own world. The Beagle line were playing around with toys. Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Yixing were acutally watching Pororo, Luhan was busy playing with Sehun's hair, and Minseok and Tao were looking at some picture books.

 

Tao was turning random pages since nothing caught his eye. When he was turning the page he saw something that caught his eyes. He suddenly stood up and ran to his parents room.

 

He entered inside and ran to his umma. "Umma~ Can you make me this?", Tao pointed at the picture with all the desserts. He really wanted to try to make this with his umma. Suho looked at Tao for a second and said, "Which one do you want to make the cake or cookie?". "But I have to buy some ingredients to make them, will you help me set up?".

 

Tao nodded and Suho continued saying, "Don't forget to wake up appa, ok?". "Ok", Tao said making an 'o' shape with his hands. Suho gave Tao a list of ingredients and materials he needed to lay out.

 

Suho then processed to get dress and go out to buy some ingredients. Tao walked towards his appa and shook him to wake up. "Appa, umma went out to buy ingredients and I'm going to set up". "Hmm, I'll be there", Kris replied still asleep.

 

Tao walked out the room and went to the kitchen. He looked at the list and it said:

Ingredients/Materials

•Flour

•Water

•Sugar

•Bowls

•Eggs

•Spoons

                        

Tao then went to the to the cabinets to get the flour and placed it on the table. He was able to get the stuff due to his abnormal height. When he placed the eggs on the counter he heard footsteps from the hallway. Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol came in the kitchen and Chen said, "Hey what are you doing?".

 

"Umma and I are going to bake something~", Tao said cutely. When Tao turned around Chen and Baekhyun exchanged looks to each other and then Chen grabbed something. 

Flour.

 

Chen started to tear open the bag of flour and grabbed a handful of it and threw it at Tao. Chen quickly gave the bag to Chanyeol and he hid his hands behind his back. 

 

Tao saw all the white powder and he turned around to look at the mess. He then looked where the flour came from and he saw that Chanyeol had the bag. "Hey umma's going to get mad!", but Tao couldn't resist and he grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Chanyeol.

 

"Hey I didn't throw it at you!", Chanyeol didn't throw flour this time, he grabbed the water and poured it on Tao. 

One by one eveyone came inside to see what was happennd. Jongin was holding hands with Kyungsoo as they walked in. Minseok and Yixing came in after, Luhan was holding onto Sehun as he came in.

 

When they came in Tao already had flour in his hand threw it at them; Chanyeol managed to dogde it. "HEY!", everyone said in unison.

 

Minseok ran to the counter and grabbed the eggs. He was suppose to smack it on Tao but instead he accidently hit it in Sehun's head. Sehun started to cry but then Luhan was comforting him. "Hey why did you hit Sehunnie?", Luhan said and threw some flour at Minseok. 

Luhan placed Sehun on his highchair and then Luhan started to throw stuff at everyone. 

 

Everyone started to hit each other with something. Kyungsoo tried to make peace with everyone only to be attacked with flour, eggs and water. He was trying to make peace but he thought that could wait. He grabbed flour, eggs and water and hit everyone with it.

 

Yixing, who tried to hide from the chaos only to be found by Baekhyun. Baekhyun had flour mixed with water and so he dump it all on Yixing. Yixing shrieked from the gooeyness slowly dripping down from his head. 

He got up and grabbed an egg and he smacked it on Baekhyun's head.

 

Sehun, who was sitting in his highchair that had some flour on it. He grabbed tiny bits of it and sprinkled it like snow. He smiled when the flour looked like snow.

 

Jongin was trying to clean himself off but it was no use. Everyone kept throwing stuff at each other and so he decided he should just go along with it.He filled up a cup of water and poured it over Kyungsoo's head. The water slowly dripped from Kyungsoo's head and he turned around to see it was Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo was about to hit Jongin with something, only to have flour in his face. He rubbed the flour off his face and saw that Jongin was facing the other way. He thought that it was his chance so he grabbed handfuls of flour and shoved it down Jongin's back

Kyungsoo ran to the other side after that.

Jongin started to wiggle around from the flour crawling down his back. He turned around to see who it was, when he turned around he saw that no one was behind him.

 

When everyone was fighting Chanyeol slipped on the liquid that was everywhere. One by one everyone started to slip on the ground. The whole kitchen remained silent after hearing footsteps walking down the stairs. When the footsteps stopped Chen lift his head up to only see his angry appa.

 

Kris' eyes widen at the total mess in the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen he saw that everyone was all covered in something. The only somewhat clean person was Sehun who was sitting in his highchair.

Kris was about to say something when he heard a gasp behind him. He turned around to see that Suho was there with wide eyes.

 

Kris was about to tell him something when Tao said, "Umma, appa didn't come down when I woke him up and I was putting the stuff on the table". Kris' eyes widen and turned to face an angry Suho.

 

"We will talk later, clean up the mess, and your going to wash everyone up by yourself".


 

Well i no its kind of boring but I had the baking idea in my head so i hope you enjoy :D