Baekhyun's Day!

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

Little Baekhyunie was sitting down on the couch watching Pororo. He rocked side to side and he grinned when the penguin did something funny.

 

He was enjoying his alone time when suddenly...., "Happy Birthday Baekhyun!!!" Everyone sneaked downstairs and shouted in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun gave out a girly scream and hid his face in the pillow letting out little whimpers.

 

Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and rubbed his back to calm him down. Baekhyun sat up and saw that everyone was looking at him. "What do you want?" Baekhyun said whiningly. "Well we wanted to ask you what you want for your birthday?" Tao said.

 

"Hmmm, can I have anything?" He questioned. "Yeah if you want to buy something I'll ask umma or appa for you." Jongdae replied to him. Baekhyun thought about it for a moment until he started to smirk.

 

"Well...."

"Well......"

"I want to be...."

"Be......?"

"KING!!!!"

"KING?! What do you mean about being king?" Everyone had confused looks on their faces.

"Well since it's my birthday I want to order you people around." Baekhyun said already starting to act royalty. Everyone groaned but went with it since it's the birthday boy's wish.

 

"Ok Minseok, I order you to get me food." Baekhyun sat down on the couch with his legs crossed.

"Jongdae go do my chores." Jongdae groaned but he just decided to do it and think of a plan to get back at Baekhyun.

"Tao go get me my toys." Tao was a little happy since he didn't have much to do.

"Kyungsoo Go help Jongdae and clean my side of the room." Kyungsoo ran to Jongdae after he got his tasks.

"Luhan you should be my maid." Luhan gasped and just stood at he end of the couch, he should just comply with Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol find some movies so I can watch." Chanyeol just sighed an went to find some movies.

Baekhyun looked at the two maknaes that were just staring into outer space. He thought about it for a moment and he just let them stay with him since they're too little to do stuff.

 

Minseok came back with some rice, eggs, and bacon. Since it's morning they're umma made breakfast, and preparing for Baekhyun's party not knowing what was happening in the living room. 

 

"Heres your food Baekhyun." Minseok put the food next to Baekhyun. "Ah. Minseok you shall be my butler." Baekhyun grinned. Minseok decided he should just play along with this until Baekhyun's birthday is over. "Yes master." He said sarcastically with a bow too.

 

Baekhyun was satisfied with his hyung's proper acting. He dismissed his hyung and Minseok speed walk to his room to get out of being ordered again.

 

Chanyeol came back with the stuff Baekhyun wanted. Chanyeol found "Studio Ghibli" movies they all love, especially "Spirited Away".

 

"You brought Spirited Away!!!!" Baekhyun gasped and ran up to Chanyeol to get the dvd. But unfortunately Chanyeol decided to play with him and stretching his arm up making Baekhyun unable to reach it.

 

Baekhyun gasped and said, "Hey! Let me watch the movie!" Baekhyun gave him a pout. But Chanyeol still wanted to have some fun. "Yeolie, please?~" Baekhyun whined. 

 

Chanyeol tried his best to not give in his tiny hyung's aegyo but he managed to not get fooled. "Hey Luhan, wanna 'play' with me." Luhan grinned and nodded, tagging along with Chanyeol. "No, I won't give it to you. You just have to reach it to get it." Chanyeol said giving Baekhyun a big creepy smile. 

 

Baekhyun huffed and thought about what he can do to get that movie. He finally thought of something and so he threw his body onto Chanyeol's making him fall.

 

Luhan just stood there watching the whole thing and he saw Chanyeol struggling on the floor. Luhan got down on his knees and started to tickle Baekhyun's sides.

 

Baekhyun was now in a laughing fit, wiggling around on the floor. Chanyeol managed to crawl away and tickled Baekhyun too.

 

Everyone came to the the living room to see what the commotion was about. When they arrived they saw Baekhyun, Luhan, and Chanyeol on the ground, tickling Baekhyun. Sehun and Kai were just sitting on the couch. Kris went in and stopped the tickling that was going on. He managed to get them separated.

 

"What's going on here?" Kris said holding them apart. "Chanyeol won't give me the movie." Baekhyun pouted. Kris looked at Chanyeol seeing that he was holding onto the dvd case. Suho chuckled in the background and Kris just sighed.

 

"How about this, we all watch the movie today? For the birthday boy." Kris said slowly letting go on the two boys. Baekhyun nodded eagerly and sat himself on the couch. Suho pulled the curtains down making the room slightly dark. Kris pulled Suho next to him on the couch and wrapped his arms around his waist.

 

The dvd was inserted and everyone gathered around the couch. Suho placed Sehun on his lap and the others sat on the ground. Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol leaning on his shoulder.

 

Halfway throught the movie and almost everyone was getting sleepy. Baekhyun's eyes slowly started to get drowsy. Chanyeol saw that and he put Baekhyun's head on his lap. He patted his head so the smaller male could go to sleep. 

Before Baekhyun drifted to sleep he heard Chanyeol say,

 

"Happy Birthday Bacon."


Well i had writers block writing this chapter but I just put  baekyeol moments there and stuff XD

I hope you enjoy.