Birthday

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

Warning- did not edit, maybe grammar mistakes


 

 It's finally here. It's D-Day. It's my birthday! Tao was excited to get to eat cake to get presents and to spend time with his family. He really wanted to eat cake since he didn't get to eat any last time.

 

He's running around the room due to excitement. He's so excited that he didn't hear the door slowly open. Kris is standing at the doorway watching Tao run around like a lunatic. He chuckled and slowly slid inside and waited until Tao notice him. 

 

Tao was finally tired and he started to slow down. Once he slowed down he started to notice a tall man by the door and when he saw him clearly he ran towards him and hugged his leg. Kris pick Tao up and said, "Why are you excited?" even though he knew what's the answer. 

 

"Appa~~~ It's my birthday!" Tao exclaimed. Kris smiled and he gave Tao a peck on the cheek and carried him down the stairs. They arrived the living room and Tao wiggled out of Kris hold and ran to his umma this time. Suho saw a small boy run up to him and so he spread his arms open for him.

 

Tao embraced the hug from his umma and said, "Umma it's my birthday~~" Tao said. "I know and we're preparing for you're birthday" Suho patted his head. "Now go to your brothers and play" Suho shooed him away.

 

Tao ran to his brothers while Kris and Suho are planning things. 

 

"Hey guys it's my birthday" Tao shouted. Everyone turned their heads towards the hyper Tao. Everyone gave each other glances and then they started to grin. Slowly one by one rose up from the ground and walked towards Tao. "Wait no guys" Tao was about to run away but it was too late.

 

Chen put his foot out and tripped him, good thing Kyungsoo was fast enough to throw a pillow down. 

 

"Indian Bab!!!" each one of them hit Tao's back. Tao was left whimpering on the ground from the slaps he got from them. Yixing helped Tao up and rubbed his back to ease the pain.

 

"Happy Birthday Tao!" everyone yelled giving him a hug after they hit him. Tao smiled and hug everyone back. 

 

"So what do you want for your birthday?" Luhan asked. Tao thought for a moment until he said, "I want Pandas!!!". Some facepalmed and some just nodded at his answer.

 

"Tao do you want to help me bake cake this time?" Suho's head popped out from the arch doorway. Tao nodded eagerly. "And this time no help from your brothers only me and you" Suho continued. Everyone cried out from not being able to make cake. 

 

Tao held his umma's hand and walked to the kitchen. Suho prepared a bowl, spoon, and the other ingredients. Suho grabbed his measuring cup and scoop up some flour. He gave Tao the cup and let Tao pour it in the bowl. Suho did the scooping and Tao did the pouring. 

 

Suho gave Tao the spoon and let him mix them together but he mixed it in the end. Suho brought out the panda shape cake pan and Tao squealed at his favorite animal. Suho held Tao's arms when he let him pour the batter in the greased pan. Suho picked up the pan and dropped it back on the counter to let the air bubbles out. 

 

He put the pan in the oven and waited for the cake to be done.


 

The cake is finish and Suho carefully grabbed the pan with his oven mittens and let it cool down and made sure not to let Tao touch it. 

 

Suho got the icing, food coloring and cream for filling. He let Tao frost the cake and Suho did the rest. The cake is finish and that now leaves the decorating the party.

 

They left the kitchen and walked into a decorated living room. Kris made the kids decorate while they were making cake. Suho smiled and let Tao run around the room to admire all the colors.

 

The party started and the whole family is eating dinner first. "Tao do you like your party so far?" Kris asked. Tao nodded and said, "Yeah~ I get to spend time with my family~". Kris and Suho gave Tao a proud smile and everyone continued to eat.

 

Dessert time was finally here and everyone was excited to eat cake. Kris made sure everyone is sitting down and not touching the cake. Suho put the cake in the middle of the table and everyone started to sing happy birthday for Tao.

 

생일 축하합니다

생일 축하합니다

사랑하는 Tao

생일 축하합니다

 

Tao blew the candles out and clapped with everyone else. Suho took out the candles and turned his back away from the cake. Once he turned back around Chanyeol already had cake in his hand and his mouth is covered in frosting. He looked at Kris and saw that he didn't stop Chanyeol from eating the cake.

 

Tao was the next person to eat the cake. "Just let them eat it like that" Kris said. Suho nodded understanding that it's Tao's birthday and he should let Tao do what he want on his birthday. 

He walked up to Tao and kissed his forehead.

 

"Happy Birthday Tao.


Well I kind of got lazy at the end but I tried my best.

Its Tao's birthday guise XD 

Sorry I haven't been updating this story I will try to update more >.<