Team

Battlefield

Then we heard footsteps above us. I guess there are about 5 people above us.

"Did you find someone?" I heard someone talking above us.

"No, but I sense something near us." I started to sweat. I looked the man. He was calm. I didn't see any sweat from him. How can he be so calm? He looked up and then he move his arm again.

"There is someone! After him!" I heard those peoples yelling above us and for a few minutes later it was quiet. We didn't hear anything above us. No talking, no footsteps. Then the man pointed me with his gun. I try to shake him off of me, but no use he was really strong. He's cold eyes looked straight to my eyes.

"You can say your last words now." He said to me. He put away his hand from my mouth.

"Why do you want to kill me?" I said to him and then he sigh.

"A really stupid question you ask. In here we have to kill all people that are our enemy. You have to survive till the end." He looked really serious. Then this is not a joke. He is going to really kill me! I closed my eyes. Then I felt him getting up. I heard him walking away a few steps. I opened my eyes slowly. He didn't have his gun with him anymore.

"You are letting me live?" I asked him and then he looked me.

"I'll get nightmares if I kill a kid like you." I sigh from relieve, but I am not safe yet. If I walk around alone then I could be killed. So I have to team up with that guy. I looked the man.

"I know already what are you thinking from the look of your face." I froze from that, but then I coughed lightly.

"I want to team up with you." He turned his back to me and started to walk away from me. I run after him and grab his shoulder.

"Please! I will die right away. I don't know the rules well too!" I fall to my knees and grab his left leg. He try to shake me off of his leg, but I didn't let go. He sigh heavily. He get down to my level and looked straight to my eyes. He was about 4 centimeters close to face. Then he looked away.

"Very well, but I will not save you every moment you get in danger and you better not drag me down with you or I will kill you." I nodded to the man and let go of his leg at the same time. He get up and stretch his hand to me. I grab his hand and get up. Then suddenly something appeared on the mans neck. It was a symbol. I didn't see it quite well so I get closer to the man to see it. Suddenly he pushed me away from him. I almost fall from that, but I manage to get my balance back.

"What was that for?!" I said to the man. He's back was towards me. Why?

"You have the same symbol in same place." I looked him and then I nodded.

"Oh yeah! What is your name?" I asked the man. He turned his face towards me.

"Code name of mine is Donghae. I will not yet tell you my full name."

"So I have to make a code name to myself?" He nodded to me. I started to think. Code name? Code name? Hyuk? No its too simple. Umm.. Lee? No.. That's my last name. Donghae looked me and sigh.

"I see you hadn't decide one. So I will help. How about Eunhyuk?" I looked him and then smiled slightly.

"That's good! Thanks!" I said to him and then he turned his back to me.

"The..there is nothing to thank me. I just wanted this to end quickly!" I turned him around and saw his cheeks a little reddish. Is he shy?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3