Another world?

Battlefield

It was normal day at school. I was preparing to go to PE class with Sungmin.

At gym class we were starting a race running, but then suddenly the time stopped. Everything looked like black and gray movie. Then a light appeared in front of me. I approached the light and I felt like it was pulling me towards it. Then suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the light.

When I opened my eyes I saw I was somewhere else than school. I was at a forest. Everything looked big and in the sky there was floating islands. When I looked behind me I saw a black figure. A big screen appeared in front of me.

"New comer. Good luck for surviving in here~" The screens voice said to me. It voice was a females voice. Then the screen showed number 1.

"Battle start at number 3." The screen said.

"What?!" I looked the black figure who get out from the dark. It was a young man. He pull out a gun. It looked like it was made from fire. He pointed the gun at me. I looked his cold eyes.

"Are you going to kill me?!" I said to him and he didn't say anything. The screen showed number two. I started to run and really fast. I don't want to die now! When I looked behind I saw number tree and then a big phoenix coming after me.

"What the hell!?" I started to run faster, but then I trip on something. I fall to the ground and immediately felt the hot fire on my back. I rolled myself over and over, but it made the fire grow even more. I felt like my guts were burning and fast. I felt really hot and tired. I looked my left palm. Some kind of symbol started to appear on its back. I looked what kind of symbol it was and it was a wolf. When I closed my eyes I started to feel the heat getting out from my body. I heard foot steps. Then I felt someone sitting on my stomach.

"Why aren't you burning? Do you possess water element?" The man grab me by my collar. I opened my eyes slowly. The man had dark brown hair. I saw he's cold eyes again.

"Answer me new comer." He said to me and pulled me aggressively towards him.

"I don't know what are you talking about." I said to him. He let go off my collar and I hit my head at the ground. It hurt a lot.

"Can you get off of me?" I said to the man. He was looking around the place.

"Hey! Do you hear me?!" I yelled to him and then he shut my mouth quickly. He moved he's another hand a little. I looked the ground. It started to sink down from where I was. I felt like it was starting to swallow me. I looked the man. He still had his hand on my mouth. Then suddenly it was dark. We had a lot space to move, but the man didn't move away from me. What the hell is he doing? Why isn't he letting me go!?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3