C H A P T E R S E V E N

How Can I Fall? (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R S E V E N

 

It's examination day. These past few days, me and the hyungs studied, but some of them gave up after a few study sessions. I received a good news from my mom: she told me I can use my car again! So I used it when I came to school. I went to our room and acknowledged the hyungs.

"Hyungs! Did you reviewed our past lessons?" I asked as I took some textbooks out of my bag and sat. Something's missing...

"Of course I did, Jungkook." Taehyung hyung said without looking up from his notes. No, something's not missing, but someone.

"Uhh...a little bit, I guess." Jimin hyung said. Oh, right! Youngju's not around. Where could she be? Wait, why do I even care?

"Me too, but I couldn't understand this part. Ugh, calculus. I hate this." Seokjin hyung murmured as he struggled and read his textbook again.

"I did." Yoongi hyung answered.

The rest shook their heads. "Stock knowledge." Namjoon hyung said.

"Do you have stock knowledge?" Hoseok hyung asked, knocking his brain. We laughed.

"Aigoo, stop that, Hyung!" Namjoon hyung said, covering his head. Hoseok just kept on knocking his head and said, "No, we have to find out if your brain have 'stock knowledge' left!"

And then we laughed again.

When they finished, I told them I'll go to the library to study. I scanned my ID as I entered the library, and looked around to find a seat.

I smirked as I saw Shinyeong reading and writing something. I walked slowly and bowed down slightly, and sneaked in behind her. I read what she was writing. She solved a lot of math problems, and her answers were all right.

"You're improving, Shinyeong." she turned her head abruptly and glared at me. "What? Don't glare at me, I just praised you." I chuckled as I dragged a nearby chair beside her and said, "Can  I sit beside you? Don't worry, I won't bother you."

I didn't wait for her answer, instead I just sat and opened my textbook and started reading. Silence filled the surroundings, and someone tapped my shoulder. I thought it was Shinyeong, but it was Soojung, my girlfriend. "Hey, Babe. Come and sit with me?" she said while looking disgustingly at Shinyeong. Shinyeong doesn't mind though, she's busy reviewing. I thought they were friends?

I arranged my things and stood up, "Uh, Shinyeong I gotta--"

"Go. I don't care." she said without looking up. Okay.

Soojung grabbed my arm and dragged me to a corner desk, away from a few people. It's a bit cold in this area, since people don't usually occupy this. Soojung laid her head on my shoulder and started reading her notes.

Seriously, I couldn't focus on reviewing. It's better when I was with Shinyeong. I turned my head secretly to her place, but I was surprised when Yoongi hyung was with her. They are talking about something, maybe about the exams. What? Wait, why are the hyungs suddenly close to these twins? What's happening to them?

Soojung suddenly murmured, "Babe, what time is it?" I turned my head towards the clock, and it was eight fifteen. Thirty minutes more until we take our first exam. Soojung asked for my help in some topics in chemistry, some in math. As I teach her the lessons, I can't help looking at her legs, because her skirt is shorter than the shortest skirts girls in my school wear. My eyes kept on looking at it. Ugh, my new girlfriend makes me byun!

When the bell rang, all the students went to their respective rooms and I walked with Soojung to her room. "Thanks for walking with me. See you around, babe." she said befor heading inside their classroom.

So, the exams was pretty fast. The week I really hate is during first week in August, projects, assignments and exams are too many! It's so stressful, and it's driving me nuts. Do this, do that, and do those. Deadlines are a nightmare. Good thing me and the hyungs passed those on time.

***

A week later, it was August 11. Just a normal day. Our professor suddenly spoke, "So, have you heard of the School's Intramurals? Mr. Park, the school principal, Ms. Han, the school directress had heard the Student Council Officer's plan about it. They said that each of the sections need to make a booth. Any booth you want to make to celebrate the intramurals and the school's 80th anniversary. Our intramurals will last for three days. And, the money you earn will be given to charity, so it won't go to waste. What is your section's plan, Chohee-ah?" she asked our Class President and fifth ranker.

Chohee suddenly rose from her seat and said confidently, "We are planning to build a 'Destiny Booth'," everyone started murmuring, some said that they didn't know about it, some said maybe she and the rest or the class officers planned it, some said they are too tired of these things, and the comments go on, "The purpose of the 'Destiny Booth' would be a secret for now." she finished then she took her seat again.

I looked at the hyungs and whispered, "Have you heard about it?" they shook their heads.

I turned my head to Youngju and asked her, "Have you heard about it?" she looked at me, and shook her head. "Chohee is a great leader, so I bet our booth would be a hit. Don't worry, she might ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter