C H A P T E R F O U R

How Can I Fall? (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P  T E R F O U R

 

Another day at school. It was breaktime, and as me and the Hyungs ate, I spotted another beautiful girl eating and chatting with three of her friends. I stood up and the Hyungs looked at me.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I said, while still staring at her, "Making a move." and then I looked at them.

They stared at me in disbelief. "Seriously, you're still gonna do that?" Yoongi hyung asked, irritation evident in his tone.

"Of course I will." I said as I walked towards her table. People I pass turned their heads to me and I hear whispers. I approached their table with a smile. I was behind her back, and her friends who can see me stopped laughing and chatting and they stared at me, obviously shocked.

The girl turned to look at me. I smiled at her. "Hey there. You're really pretty, and I'd like to ask--"

"Thanks, I'm not interested. And... You don't even know me. If you're thinking you can get me easily like those girls you used to date, well, I am not like them." the nerve of this girl. Just then, I hear silent laughs and murmurs or whispers around me. I was completely shocked, of course.

Every girl I ask out, they'd say yes right then and there, even if they knew me as a casanova. She's the only one who did this to me. How humiliating.

I looked at the table where the Hyungs are sitted, and there they are! Laughing, their faces turning red. They look like they'll explode anytime.

I walked away from her table, and placed my hands inside my pocket.

"Now... Now you know the feeling of being rejected, Jungkook-ah." Hoseok hyung stuttered, followed by a belly laugh. I downed a glass of water.

"I told you to stop...pfft." Yoongi hyung said with a laugh. I looked at the tables around us. I can sense they're talking about me. Psh. New gossip.

When we went back to our classrooms, the next subject is Math. Oh, numbers. Piece of cake. We were given a surprise quiz.

I had one mistake, but I don't care. One point won't hurt. I felt someone poking me, so I turned to look at who it was. "Jungkook-ah, teach me this lesson later, araseo?"

"Sure, hyung." I answered Jimin hyung, "How many points did you get?"

"Err... Two."

"What? Seriously? Didn't you listen?"

"Of course I don't. I slept the whole period when this lesson was discussed." Oh, so that's why.

I turned my attention back to our professor and waited for lunch. We went outside the school. We ate at a barbeque place a few blocks away from our school.

"Hyungs, do you know that girl? The one who busted me?" I asked them. Namjoon hyung looked up from grilling, and replied, "I don't know. She's not in our class... Maybe from the other section?"

"Yeah, maybe. She's not in our class, but I often see her around our building." Taehyung hyung said.

"I saw her once in the library. I don't know, but she seems to be answering a math problem. She was holding two calculators and practically used a lot of scratch paper..." Jimin hyung said. She couldn't even solve a math problem, even if she used two calculators? Unbelieveable.

"Since when did you go to the library?" I asked. Jimin hyung doesn't really enter a library, unless our professor asks us to.

"Oh... A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter