C H A P T E R S I X

How Can I Fall? (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R S I X

 

So, she was going to be my seatmate. Hmm. Not bad, because she was smart, she was not annoying like those other girls, she was not boring, and she's cool.

"Hey, do we have to answer this one too?" she asked, pointing at her book. I looked at it, and then at her. She's really pretty...wait what?

"Yes," I answered. She smiled and continued to answer. I was already done, so I have nothing to do while waiting for the others. I hear the hyungs whispering about something again.

I observed her secretly, I made sure no one knows that I'm looking at her. She has these long and thick eyelashes, a cute little nose, and  reddish lips. For some reason, she seemed to look like my childhood best friend.

Classes are done. While Youngju fixed her things, I asked her about her twin. "Hey, where's Shinyeong? I still have to tutor her."

She turned her head to me, "I don't know. Maybe at the cafeteria? She always hangs out with her friends there."

"Okay. Thanks." I said. She smiled. I went outside our room and was surprised to see Shinyeong. "Oh, you're already here. Are you waiting for your handsome tutor?" I asked with a smirk.

"In your dreams, casanova. I'm going to ask my sister why she's transferred in your class."

Youngju came out of the room. Shinyeong asked her why she was transferred, but she dragged Shinyeong away from me and started to whisper. I want to know why, but who cares? I took my phone and texted Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung, where are you?"

Beep. "Outside the school. Why?"

"Come here. I'm outside our room."

"Araseo."

A few moments later, they arrived. "Do you know the reason why Youngju was transferred to our class?"

They shook their heads. "No." Yoongi hyung said.

"Oh, okay. Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"Hangout. Why? You wanna come with us?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Nah, I have to tutor her again. But this is the last time, since the exams are next week." I said.

"So, we better get going. She's here." Taehyung hyung said, eyeing Shinyeong and Youngju. They walked away.

 Youngju said, "I have to go, Eonni. Bye, Jungkook."  Shinyeong nodded.

"Bye." I said.

Me and Shinyeong went to the library again. I asked her if she copied their notes. She gave me her notebook and I read it.

"Did you understand the lecture?"

She smiled sheepishly. "Of course! I listened attentively and asked questions. And, I took down notes."

Well, that was good. We won't be together for long.

"And, you can go. I understood each and every word professor discussed." she continued. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Seriously?" I asked. That was my favorite word these past few days.

She nodded. "Yep. So, bye." she turned around to go, but I don't know what got into me. I grabbed her wrist and she turned to me

"Are you sure?" I asked. She just looked at me, probably weirded out, and then I shook my head. "Well, okay. If you want to. I have to go. Bye." and then I walked away. What did I just do?

When I was walking down the corridor, I spotted Youngju talking to...Taehyung hyung? Tss. Maybe Taehyung hyung like her? Nah, I dun care. As I continued to walk, I spotted a pretty girl from my batch. She turned her head to me and smiled. I looked at her and gave her a little smile.

"Hey, Jungkook! Are you doing something later?" she asked and she placed her hand on my shoulder. Oh, I know her. The fourth ranker, Shin Soojung. She's pretty, y, but flirty. I smiled secretly. Hmm, another game to play.

"Nothing much. Why?"

Soojung smiled, trying to make aegyo. I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her to me. "Let's eat dinner?"

I smirked. "Sure. Let's go on a date, babe. See you later." I turned but she went infront of me.

"I don't have your number. Can I have your--"

"Just wait for me at Cafe Illuso at 8:00."

She smiled seductively. "Okay. Bye!" she said as she walked ily. I shook my head and walked home.

In case you're wondering, I have a car. But, I got grounded for two weeks because of my 'playboy-act', according to my Mom.

Before I stepped outside the school grounds, it rained so hard. There are even lightning. I have an umbrella, but I don't want to use it. It looks so gay. Tss. So I decided to stay here and wait for a few minutes (or hours) for the rain to settle down.

As I watched water pour from above, I spotted a girl at the bus stop. Hmm, she came from our school. She looked like she's about to be sick. Huh. Like I care? Who is she, anyway? I don't even know her. She turned her head, maybe looking for someome, but...is--is that...Youngju?

I narrowed my eyes. It's her! I'm sure. The moment I knew it was her, I rushed inside the school and opened my locker, and took my umbrella. Ugh. Now I take back what I said earlier. I opened the umbrella, and rushed to the bus stop where she--where is she?!

As soon as I saw her, my jaw dropped and ran to her. I carried her bridal-style and called Mom to ask her if our driver could come and get us. A few minutes later, he arrived. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter