C H A P T E R F I V E

How Can I Fall? (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R F I V E

 

"What?!" My voice suddenly rose, because Professor told me that I'd tutor that Kim Shinyeong girl. She just nodded and asked, "Why? What's wrong?"

I shook my head and smiled slightly, "Nothing, Prof. So... I'll go see her after class?"

"Yes, I just told her." before she turned, I asked her again.

"But, does she know I'm the one who'll tutor her?"

"Uhm, actually, no. But don't worry, she don't bite." she said with a laugh, and then went into the faculty room. What the fudge.

I started walking down the corridor, when Jimin hyung approached me, "Heeey, girl! Who's the chick you're going to tutor?" He's at it again. He pretends to be a gay.

I playfully punched his shoulder. "Ouch, girl! That't hurts!" he said in a very girly tone. I glared at him.

"Since when did you become a gay, Hyung?" I asked.

He laughed, "Nah, I'm just kidding. Come on, who's--"

"That girl."

"Who's girl?"

"That girl at the cafeteria!"

"Who's that girl at the cafeteria?"

"That girl at the cafeteria who busted me!" I shouted.

"Who's that girl at the cafeteria who--" I glared at him again, making him stop and laugh, and then he continued, "Araseo. Kim Shinyeong, right? Woot. Nice, dude."

I shook my head as we walked together. We went into our room and sat on our respective seats. The hyungs suddenly became quiet, but I hear whispers. They're talking about something, and I hear bits and pieces of it...

"..Yeah, I talked to her..." -Taehyung

"..better be prepared..." -Namjoon.

"...you sure?" -Seokjin

What are they talking about? I thought.

"...agreed..." -Yoongi

"...know what to do..." -Jimin

"...know his..." -Hoseok.

"...too much..." -Seokjin

"...doesn't know..." -Namjoon

I felt anxious and curious, so I turned around to look at them and to ask what they were talking about but they ignored me. Yoongi hyung suddenly opened his notebook, Jimin hyung looked around and whistled, Namjoon hyung buried his face on his desk, Jin hyung inserted his pink earphones into his ears, and Taehyung hyung pretended to talk to his other seatmate. Sheesh. I smell something fishy... They might be planning about something again. I just hope it's not about me.

Just then, our professor arrived and it's lecture time again. He made us copy a lot of notes, he even made us recite the things he discussed. After his class is lunch, so we went outside the school again and ate lunch at a fast food restaurant.

They were acting really, really strange, so I asked them, "Is there something wrong? You seem to act different."

They looked at me and Namjoon said, "Oh. Nothing. Everything's fine. Right, guys?"

They nodded. I feel something. Something... I don't know, but... I just let it go.

We ate in silence and when we finished, we walked back to school.

When the final bell rang, they are planning on going somewhere, but I said I would pass because I have someome to tutor. They nodded, and they seem to like that I'm not going to be with them.

I went to our professor in math, and there she is with that girl. When she saw me, she was obviously shocked.

"Uhm, is he the one who'll tutor me?" she asked, eyeing me. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes, Shinyeong-ssi."

She acted like she couldn't believe it. I walked closer to her and smiled. "Nice to see you again, Shinyeong. My name is Jeon Jungkook and--"

"Stop it. I've had enough. Thank you, but I changed my mind." she said.

I scoffed. "Hey, don't be so picky. You're lucky it's me who'll tutor you."

"Lucky? Ha, dream on." I grabbed her things and motioned for her to follow me. "Ya! Give me back my things! I'll study on my own!" she ran towards me and attempted to get it, but failed.

"How about no?" I said. I lifted jer things up my head, and she still attempted to grab it. "I'm your math tutor. Deal with it." I said, making my way to the library. She sighed and I hear her footsteps behind me. I smirked.

"I'll only tutor you for two days.  And then no more. Be thankful, me as your tutor is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

I hear her mumble things as we went inside the library.

We took a seat away from the other people and started. "Answer these."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter