Bitter Sweet

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara woke up earlier than Kris. She tried to make something for him. The best thing she can do was frying. So she just make some sunny side up egg then a bacon. Then toast some bread. She make some fresh fruit juice for the both of them. In her surprise while she was cutting some vegetables for salad. Kris suddenly come her from her behind and give her a tight hug. He kiss playfully her nape which sends chills right down her spine. 

 

It feels like they're a newlywed couples. "Yah oppa stop it before I cut my lovely fingers." Kris stop immediately. Then make her stop whatever she was doing. He carried her so suddenly which make her feel like she's going to have a heart attack.

 

Kris give her tons of kissing. Then Dara playfully hit him on his chest. She love this kind of feelings. It's really worth the wait for those deadly days. 

 

"Babe what did you eat for being so light?". Dara just burry her face on Kris nape. "You know what you'll be the end of me someday". "Wae am I your match? Then we were match made in heaven. Right princess" Kris said this then wink at her. 

 

This make her feel even more embarrass in a good way. She can feel her face heated up and she can imagine its already beet red. So in order to hide her face she burry her face on Kris nape.

 

"Oppa please stop teasing me and please put me down Nae?" She said while batting her lashes. This make Kris put her down. Unexpectedly she cutely said to him "Merro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter