Christmas party

Karma

It was almost 9 o'clock in the evening, when Bom parked her mini cooper in their summer residence. She sighed and check herself in the mirror. After yesterday's night, when Jiyong kissed her, she went home and stay up till 6 o'clock in the morning. Bom was still thinking about Jiyong's action. At the end she realized that he is maybe real playboy after all. She always knew this about him, but she thought that he will never touch her. Her who was his good friend, friend to talk with. And when he start getting closer with Chaerin, she thought that her little crush will always stay only a crush. 

He was just drunk, she thought and closed door of her car. I should stop thinking about it. 

And after she said this, she turn off sweet Bom, studen of Kermios University, and turn on Bom, the heir of Park Aphrodite Hotels. 

She opened door to their summer residence which was bigger than their own house and had it own ball room. Lot of people was already in, and she can hear classy music playing from ball room.

"Good evening, ma'am Park," maids greet her and she smiled. She didn't know any of them. So mother fired the old ones, she thought as she smiled at them.

Bom took her long coat off and hand it to one of maids and check herself for the last time in the mirror. She went to hairdresser before, who made her light waves. She also payed for make up stylist and she bought new dress which was long and gold. It was tight on her chest, showing off her shoulders and split leg part so when she was walking, she was showing her long legs. Bom knew that if she come without preperation, her mother would kill her. So she payed a little more for her look, because she was not in a mood to listen her mother.

She opened big wooden doors to ball room with a heavy breath. She was not ready to face her family yet. But whatever.

Talk of many people welcome her, some of thembwas dancing or eating. There was live music, tabled with food, bartender who was shaking drinks and finally she eyed her mother who was talking with some gentlemans. 

Sudenlly she heard breathing on her ear and then man voice.

"Park Bom, you are late."

Bom knew who it was and she happily jump and turn around. "Dongwook oppa!"

Bom hugged her older brother tight and kissed him on his cheek. Then she check him if he didn't lose wait. He was a little bit darker, because of the sun in Cyprus, but he was still handsome and very manly. She adored him a lot because he always stays next to her, protecting her and taking care of her. Without him, she will never able to leave her parents house for Seoul. Dongwook talk to their parents and they said yes.

"Bommie yaa," he smiled and pinched her cheek. "Loot at her. She is already grown woman. My sister is so beautiful!"

Bom just smiled but then she realized that he didn't contact her, so she start actig angry. "Yah, Dongwook! Why you didn't call me that you are coming back?" She lightly hit his arm and he laughed on her reaction.

"Sorry Bommie. I  wanted to surprise you. But I didn't know that mum is throwing a party and she told almost everyone," he rolled his eyed.

"Yeah, like you don't know our mother," she sighed.

"Oh my sweet kids," they sudenlly heard her mothers voice and Bom turned around to face her. She smiled at her and kiss on her cheek. "Hello mum."

"Bom, I'm happy you came," she eyed her. "I'm surprised. You look good."

Bom look at Dongwook with one eye and he wink at her. "Thanks mum. I tried to look good for my brother."

"I see. Don't you want to go and say hello to your father?"

"Of course, where is he?" Bom was happy to run away from her mother. She point in a crowd of people where her father was standing with some group of men.

She nod and look at Dongwook. "Ok bro, see you later."

"Yes Bom, I want to show you somebody," he wink at her and walk with his mother to their youngest sister Chaerin who wave at her and continue talking with some girls, she she recognized like daughters of Neo Ship Group. 

"Appa!" Bom tapped her father on his shoulder and he turned around. Her father was very strict person, but only around people. She knew that in private he is loving dad. 

"Bom, darling," he smiled and kissed her on cheek. "You came!"

"Oh yes daddy. I couldn't wait to see Dongwook.. and of coursr you," she smiled cutely.

"Yes, it was long time since our family met like this. I hope you will come for Christmas!" He smiled at her. He was definitely looking better than last time she saw him. Finally he had less work thanks to Dongwook who was now running almost whole company with his mother, because their father had some healthy issues before. They decided that it would be better if he leave for some time and relax.

"I will try dad. I have to study a lot these days," she sighed. "And I also work a lot. But I will try."

"Ah Bommie yah, why don't you come back home? You would have everything here.."

"Dad, we were talking about this. You know I want to live normally," she cut him off but smiled. "I like it like this. Eventhought it's hard, I learnt lot of things!"

"Whatever.." he also sighed. "Bommie yah, go snd eat something, I wil come to you later. I have some bussines talk here."

She looked behind him on a group of man, who was smiling at her. She politely greet them and nod. "Ok, see you later."

So she was alone again. Everybody was busy talking with somebody, just Bom was standing there alone, eating finger food. It was always like this. She was never favourite one, but whe never mind. Only thing she really wish for was her bed and warm tea. After yesterday party she felt really tired and dizzy. 

She took another piece of shrim rolls on her plate and try to eat nicely, not like a pig as she always do. Her mother always fight because of that with her.

"You'll  get fat soon," she heard familiar voice and she turn around to see his face. But it was a huge mistake.

Devil himself show up again, today dressed in nice tuxedo with his hair styled up.

"Oh my god, not again," Bom sighed angrily and look at Jaejoong. "I'm not in a mood to fight with you."

"What are you doing here?" he asked her, totally ignoring her sarcasm.

"Me? I should ask you first! And when we are talking about you, how's your leg?" She smirked and look at his leg.

"I was thinking about it. I was bullying you too much, before. Maybe I can forgive you your mistake," he wink at her and took one of her shrim rolls. "But you didn't answer me. What are you doing here?"

Bom laughed ironically and shook her head. "Look there." She pointed at her brother who was happily talking with some people. "Do you know him?"

"Of course, Park Dongwook," he nod thinking.

"It's his welcome party," she said.

"You don't say," he eyed her. 

Bom rolled her eyes and point at her mother.

"Yeah, Mrs.Park?" Jaejoong loot at her, still didn't get it.

"And what's mine name?"

"Park Bom.." he said without realizing. "Oh my god, are you his wife?" 

Bom rolled her eyes. "Stupid! I'm his sister!"

Jaejoong look at her. "So you are.. "

"Yes heir of Park Aphrodite Hotels," she nod silently. "But don't say it to anybody! Nobody knows in school."

He smiled devilishly. "Oh really?"

"Yah, you! Don't you dare! But what are you doing here?"

Jaejoong raised a brow." You are telling me that I'm stupid?"

Bom eyed him and than she realized. "Of course, Sip Group heir.."

He nod and took another shrim roll from her plate.

"Stop it! Take yours," she hit his hand.

"Calm down, Snow white, its just a roll."

Bom sighed at him but eat silently her food, when he sudenlly took her by her arm and walk with her on a dance floor.

"Yah, pabo! What are you doing?!"

"Shut up and dance," she hold her waist and hand and start swaying.

"Why should I dance with you??" Bom was really angry and surprised at once.

"You see that girl? She is following me whole night. Help me and I won't tell anybody about your family," Jaejoong offer and she thought about it. It sounds like a good idea, so she nod.

"Fine."

They were dancing together and she realized that he is really good dancer. Boys like this usually can only drink and clubbing. At least he is not dancing on my shoes, she thought.

"Yours and mine mother are watching us," he said after silence and she looked where he was looking.

"Yeah, they are planning our weddig now," Bom said jokingly and both of them laughed. It was strange. To laugh with her enemy.

"Your mother look nice," Bom said more to herself than him.

"Totally like yours," he smirked and she smiled. 

"So all of rich mothers are like this? Treating their kids like nothing and trying to controll their life?"

"I think so," Jaejoong nod. "So that's why you left for Seoul?"

Bom nod silently. "I finally live now."

Jaejoong laughed. "For me as an only child is something like leaving parents impossible."

Bom nod understandly. She knew that if she didn't have Dongwook who is running they company now, she would be on his place. First child had always the hardest part.

"Are we just having normal coversatio  without fights?" Bom asked sudenlly.

"Only tonight, so enjoy it," he winked at her and she rolled her eyes. "You know, I still have your attack on my leg in my mind."

"Yah, you said that.."

"I don't care what I said before."

So devil himself is back in the game, she thought as she sighed.

"Let's run away from here. It's boring," he said sudenlly.

"What??"

"You heard me," Jaejoong smirked.

Bom look at him and stopped dancing. "I can't this is my brothers party.."

"Your brother left like 30 minutes ago," he said and she turn around. Right, he is not here anymore she thought. "C'mon."

She was having fight in her head. Leave with this devil or stay in hell? Whatever she will not go to heavem anyway.

"Ok, let's go."

And as she said he took he hand and they both walked out of the house.

 

 

__________________________♡__________________________

Good evening, my friends :)

I would like to wish you a Mery little Christmas, hope you are with your loved ones and your wishes come true!!! 🎄 

Thank you all for your support, you can't imagine how it helps me to write another and another chapter! I love you all  ♡♡♡

This is my little present for you then 🎁 

Mery Christmas 🎀