Love song [PART 1]

Karma

Christmas ends and also New Year pass. It was second week of January and Bom stil can´t contact her sister. She just know, that she stayed little in her borthers apartment in Seoul, but after that incident when Chaerin found out about Bom and Jiyong, she didn´t know more about her. It was killing her inside, but what she can do? Jiyong was always supporting her and telling her, to let Chaerin calm and take a little time. He said that as he know her, she will definitely change her mind and forgive them. Bom knows it too, she just couldn´t get rid off the feeling, that she miss her sister a lot. 

Bom was waiting for Jiyong outside of her house. He invited her for a date, eventhought they had many already. They was together for Christmas and also New Year, but they wanted more and more. Today he promised her to meet her with his friend. She was nervous, but also happy, that Jiyong want to show her more of his private life. And it was fair, because he already know her best friend, Dara.

Bom couldn´t wait too long, because in few minutes she saw his car in her street area. She smiled when he parked and geit in the car.

"Hello babe," Jiyong show his best smile and kiss her.

"Hi Ji," she wishper between kisses and lightly hit his chest. "Ya, Ji! Calm your hormones."

Eventhougt they were dating almost 3 weeks, they didn´t make love. They wanted but always something happend. Jiyong had to leave for work. Bom had period. Jiyong had emergency call from his dad, mum or manager. Bom had to leave for school or study. And that´s why was Jiyong so all the time. One time he almost take her in his car, or in elevator, stairs or her front doors. Bom was also hungry for him.

He kissed her lips passionately, playing with her tongue and caressing her slim tights with his hands, going higher and higher, which make her moan against his lips. He growl and bite her lips, silently smirking. Now he was all on her again and eventhought she didn´t want to stop, she has to, because she really wanted to meet his friends.

"I don´t think that I can hold it anymore," he groans as her smell her scent from her neck.

"Oh honey," Bom laughed as she watched frustrated Jiyong. 

"Let´s go upstairs and I will make love to you whole night," he said huskily.

"No Ji, I want to meet your friends," Bom tried to find his eyes. "They are waiting for us."

"I don´t care what are they doing," he snap angrily.

"But you promised me," Bom pout and look at her dress, which were covered under her coat. She even bought new one, because she knew that his friends are all high classed. She also took her expensive high heels and did her make up.

"I know, babe." he sighed and look at her. "Did you put make up on your face?" Jiyong smirked as he leaned closer to her. 

"Hmm," Bom smiled. "I want to look good when I will meet your friends. I know how much you like them, so I don´t want to embarass you."

Jiyong chuckle and caressed her cheek. "Babe, you are the best thing which ever happened in my life. You will never embarassed me."

Bom blushed lightly and nod. "You are so sweet sometimes."

Jiyong laughed. "Sometimes? I´m sweet 24/7."

"Yes, sure," Bom rolled her eyes laughing. "Now, let´s go. We don´t want to be late."

Jiyong smiled and drive off to his friend´s place. His friend Seunghyun was throwing a small party in his house, which wasn´t far away, so in 15 minutes they was there. 

Seunghyun had beautiful house. Modern one. Bom could say that Seunghyun take care of his house a lot, because he had very nice modern fouintain in front of his house, nice trees cutted in square and you couldn´t find any mistake on anything. Everything was in great symbiosis as Seunghyun was himself.

Jiyong parked his car and Bom could see few more cars there. All of them was expensive one, like all of Jiyong´s friends are. She just hoped that no one will know her as heir of Park Aphrodite. 

"Ready?" Jiyong took her hand into his, as heir walk together to the front doors. 

"Of course," Bom breat out and nod her head. Jiyong than knock on the door few times and doors opened in a second.

Seunghyun show up with a smile on his face. He always looks so fine. She knows him from her work, when he would always come with Jiyong for a coffee. Seunghyun was that type of man, who will not show his emotions, but he can be very kind to his close friends. He is also very romantic, so he will take you for a best date you ever had, than he will had with you in finest hotel in Seoul and than he will say that he will call you, but you will never see him again, but you will not get mad at him. You will secretely think of him at lonely nights and wish him to call you one day. And that´s why Dara fall for him so easily. Because good girls love bad boys.

"Hello Jiyong," he smiled and shook his head with Jiyong, thank he looked at Bom and smiled even more. "Nice to see you here Bom."

Seunghyun took her hand and lightly kissed it on top with smirk on his face. "I never thought that Jiyong will confess to you. You are really beautiful, you know that, right?"

Jiyong took her hand from him. "Stop flirting with my girl."

Bom just chuckle and the scene in front of her. "It´s nice to see you again too and thank you for inviting me." She thank look at Jiyong. "And you, behave!"

Seunghyun laughed. "Finally a woman who can grounded you!"

"Okey okey, I got it," Jiyong sighed with a smile on his face. "Now let us in. There is ing cold outside."

Than they all got inside Seunghyun house and as Bom thought, his house was very modern. Seunghyun had full house of nice furniture, which just show his crazy love for furniture. There was some people in his huge living room and also on his terrace around the pool, which was covered because it was really cold outside.

"Don´t you want to took of your coat?" Seunghyun asked Bom.

"Oh yes, thank you," Bom smiled and took it off reavaling her new short black dress, which were cutted on her back, so it was all . She looked amazing with her dark make up and high ponytale. Jiyong stared at her for a few seconds, than smiled and kissed her on a cheek. 

"You are so hot," Jiyong whispered and Bom blushed slightly.

"Hi bro!" suddenly a blond man approach them, when Seunghyun gave them glass of white wine.

"Seungri-yaa!" Jiyong smiled happily and hug his friend. "When did you came from Singapure?"

"Two days ago, bro," he yelled happily and than he looked at Bom. "And who is this hottie?"

"Ya, you little jerk," Jiyong hit his head. "Behave. She is Bom and she is my girlfriend."

"Whoaa," Seungri look at her with a huge shock on his face. "I heard that you have surprise for us, but I didn´t want to belive that you, Mr. Jiyongchi, will ever get into serious relationship!"

"As you can see, I did," Jiyong hug Bom´s waist proudly and smirked. "Bom, this is my long-time friend Seungri. Seungri, meet woman of my heart, Bom."

"Hello, it´s me, I was wondering if.." Seungri start to sing Adele´s Hello into Bom´s ear as he took her hand.

Bom start to chuckle and Jiyong hit him again. "Hello from the other side." Bom sing-sang and Seungri happily smiled.

"I love her already!" He look at Jiyong proudly and tapped his back. "But now, if you excuse me, there is one hottie who look like she need me! See you later Bom. Jiyong." He wink at them and than he dissapeared. They could see him flirting with one red haired girl on the terrace.

"Sorry for his behaviour," Jiyong chuckle nervously. "He is always like that, I should warned you before."

"Why? He´s awesome. Little bit crazy, but I like him," Bom watch him leaning on closed sun umbrella, when he almost fell down, still trying to flirt with red haired girl. Bom chuckle and look at Jiyong. "Every group of friends need somebody like him."

"Yeah, you are right," Jiyong smiled at her admiringly."You are awesome, you know?"

"When you say that" Bom smiled and let him peck her lips. "Maybe tonight you can stay in my house."

Jiyong look at her excitedely. "Really?"

"Hmm," Bom nod her head and caress his neck."If you want, of course. If not, I can sleep.."

"No, no, no.. I will," he said in low tone and kiss her again. Suddenly a woman interrupt them.

"Jiyong," Bom can heard high pitch voice and then she look at owner ot the voice. Beautiful slim woman was standing there, dressed stylish in her blue jeans and short white crop top. She can see small elegant tattoos on her arms and long brown hair.

"Hyuna, nice to see you again," Jiyong wink at her, but he didn´t look like he is happy to see her. "I didn´t know Seunghyun invited you."

"I couldn´t miss on any of his parties. He would always throw elegant parties, when you can talk with everybody, not just drink and dance on loud music," Hyuna rolled her eyes. "But you look different, do you have new hair?" She said an touch his hair, caressing it slowly and than her hand fall on his arm, also caressing it. 

Jiyong looked uncomfortable under her touch and Bom raise a brow. Is she blind or what?, she thought as she was starting to be mad. I´m here!

"I cutted it 2 weeks ago," he nod his head and look around. 

"You look so much younger," she said seductively and caress his arm again.

"Thank you Hyuna," Jiyong show his small smile, when Bom started chuckling, which made Hyuna realized Bom´s presence.

"Oh, what´s funny?" Hyuna ask her bitterly which made Jiyong look at her angrily.

"I just don´t understand how it makes him look younger. Even now he doesn´t look on his age, but much more younger," Bom said still laughing silently. 

Jiyong chuckle too on Bom´s silliness and hug her waist. "Babe, you make me look younger, not my haircut."

Hyuna raise a brow and qucikly look at Bom, faking a smile. "I don´t realized that you have friend here. Nice to meet you, I´m Hyuna. Jiyong´s ex-girlfriend."

Bom look at her, knowing what Hyuna really wants, but Bom know that she will not fail in this game. "Nice to meet you too, I´m Bom, Jiyong´s girlfriend." She shook her hand and put her hand on Jiyong´s chest, leaning more on him.

"Hm," Hyuna look at them and sighed. "Be aware, Jiyong is not a good boy."

"Hyuna.."

"Yeah, I know. But I´m not good girl either," Bom cut Jiyong and wink at her. "Love, let´s meet more of your friends, so we can go to my apartment soon." Bom kiss him on his lips and Jiyong smirk, liking seeing Bom fighting for him.

"See you later," Jiyong wink at Hyuna sarcastically. Then he looks at Bom who was really angry now.

"You are so y now.. It´s ," he whishpered in her ear and Bom looks at him.

"Yeah, because you were dating a before. She was touching you here and there and you didn´t protest," Bom rolled her eyes and look at Hyuna behind her back, who was now drinking martini with Seunghyun and some other girls.

"Are you jelause?" Jiyong ask her, having fun watching her face.

"Who? Me?" Bom laugh it off. "Maybe a little." She pout her lips and drink her wine.

"You don´t have to be jelause. I´m only yours, you should know that," Jiyong tell her seriously and caress her cheek. "She was always like that and that was the reason why I broke up with her."

"Did you date her for a long time?" Bom ask him, playing with his shirt.

"Hm," he nod his head. "Almost 2 years."

"What?" Bom looks at him in shock. "That´s a really long time for a playboy like you."

Jiyong laugh and shook his head. "She was my only relationship before you."

Bom nod slowly, looking at Hyuna. "I don´t care. You are mine now." She smiled and kiss him slowly.

"Hm, babe," Jiyong smiled." Let me introduce you to some more friends and then.."

"..you will me whole night," Bom said seductively into his ear and Jiyong growl hungrily.

"I said don´t be that y, because I will take you right there."

 

- TO BE CONTINUED-

_________________________♥__________________________

Hello guys!

So I´m here with new chapter, today little bit more GBOM! Are you happy?

I was thinking about it and next one will be RATED M for sure! So please wait a little bit more,

because I never write anything like this.

Anyway, please write you comments and ideas, I love reading them!

And thank you all who are supporting me in that, I love you all ♥