Confused

Karma

It was Tuesday morning when Bom wake up from her precious sleep. She sit up on her bed and sighed. Eventhought she slept for almost 10 hours, she still felt tired. Tired from everything around her. Yesterday was crazy. First she spent whole Sunday night and Monday morning with Jaejoong, then Jiyong confess to her and later that day, she had dinner with her brother Dongwook. He wanted to meet her and tell her something important. Yes, he told. Like a big bang he came and told her about him and his girlfriend Shinhye, that he proposed to her, so her older brother is getting married. Bom know Shinhye for a long time now, because Dongwook was dating her almost 5 years. But she never except that her brother would make this big step without telling Bom first. Whatever, she was happy that he chose Shinhye, Bom likes her.

And another problem came with Jiyong. Not like she didn´t like idea of her and Jiyong being together, but she was scared of hell. Scared of Chaerin´s reaction, scared of Jiyong´s playboy attitude and also scared of herself,that she will be not strong enough to fight. 
Yesterday, when Jiyong cooked lunch for Bom and himself, he stayed littbe bit longer in her flat. They watched TV together, talking and cuddling. But when it was getting too hot, Bom sent him home, scared that she will do something stupid when she doesn´t know what she really wants. Bom knew that she really wants Jiyong, but she promised to herself to take distance from him for a while. She need to talk with Chaerin first.

Because of her "sleep over" in Jaejoong´s car, she missed Monday classes. She was too tired for that anyway. It was Tuesday, so she took a quick shower, ate her breakfast, did her make up and went to school. Getting in to her mini cooper, sunddenly her phone beep. She checked it and smile with sigh.

-Good morning beautiful- Jiyong

How can I keep distance from him, when he is doing this?, she thought as she quickly tapped short messege and drive off.

Later, Bom parked her car near the school, and she could see Yongbae chatting with Minzy near the entrance. She knew that she has to talk with him and make a good deal, so her parents would nebver notice anything.

She get out of her car and wave at them with smile. They noticed her and wave her back.

"Hey Bommie,"Minzy happily smiled back. "Ms. Lazy chose to come to school today?"

Bom laughed and Minzy who was raising her brow and shook her head. "I had something important to do yesterday."

"Yah, Minzy! Are you scared of coming to school alone?" Yongbae chuckle and Minzy hit him on head.

"Stop joking around," she pout cutely and link arms with Bom."Let´s go, I have to tell you something!" 

Minzy quickly start walking away, leaving doumbfounded Yongbae there. 

"So what happened?" Bom asked Minzy when they came to their lockers and Minzy nervously jump on her place.

"I had .."

"What?" Bom raise a brow. "Hm.. you were a before?"

"Oh my god Bom, no! Let me finish my sentace!" Minzy scolded her and Bom nod laughing. "I had with Kai this Sunday. I just wanted to tell it to somebody!"

"WTF, really?" Bom shout little bit louder than she wanted to and some people around them look at her. "I mean, you liked him for a long time. How it happened?"

"Excactly!" Minzy jump happily. "We had our typical Sunday date, but this time in his place. It never happened before, we would always go for a dinner or walk, or do some activities like cycling or playing tennis. But this time he invite me to his place."

"That´s great. I remeber how you told me about his shyness. Why he changed so sudden?" Bom asked her. It was true. Minzy was always talking about Kai. They was dating almost 6 months, but he never even kissed her. Kai was too shy, as Minzy said. 

"I really don´t know. But we drunk little bit wine, maybe that helped him to break barriers. Whatever, but it was awesome!" Minzy said dreamingly. "And now, he is so lovey-dovey, I can´t believe that it´s the same person!"

Bom hugged her, happy for her friend. "You see and you couldn´t bieleve me, that he will change!"

"Yeah Bommie, you were right," Minzy laughed and they walked together to their classes.

"As I can see, this weekend was good for both of us," Bom smiled.

"Yes? What about you?" Minzy stop walking and happyily look on Bom.

"Actually it was yesterday, so not weekend anymore."

"Oh my gosh, talk Bom!" Minzy scold her excitingly.

"Ok. So Jiyong came yesterday to my apartment.. and he cofessed to me," Bom said silently.

"Wooow!" Minzy shout loud. "That´s awesome!"

"Yeah, isn´t it?" Bom said still quitly. 

"Bom, why I have feeling that your are no happy?" 

"Because I don´t know if I should be happy. You know, it´s Jiyong, playboy, heartbreaker, my sister´s crush," Bom shruggle with her arms.

"But he is your crush for a long time," Minzy rolled her eyes. "You liked him a long time!"

"Yes, I do. But I also like Channing Tatum and whole crew of Magic Mike, so?" Bom laughed patheticaly.

"Oh Bom, is so hard to be your friend.." 

"No, it´s hard to be me," Bom pout.

"Look. Why don´t you try it with him? Chaerin is young, she can fall for everyone easily. And I think that if you will talk with her, she will surely understand. Just don´t throw this good opportunity. Maybe he will break your heart, but maybe you would break his heart. It is 50-50! You will never find out till you won´t try," Minzy said and she was totally right, Bom thought. "And at least, as I saw Jiyong few times, he has to be great lover. So plus great ."

Minzy wink at her with wishper and Bom laughed." Yah, you ert. One night in bed with man and look at our innocent Minzy!"

They laughed together, when suddenly bell rang and they went for their classes.

For Bom, it was Economy and she really hates this subject. It was so boring thanks to old professor, who was talking very slowly and monotone.Professor came and look at students.

"Good morning everybody. Today will be little bit different than usually," he start and smiled. "Today I will give you special homework. This one will be different than previous ones. You will have to get into pairs and work on this project together with somebody.Your work will be to make your own economy system in your own hotel. It´s little bit difficult, so you have one month for this project. You can use literatuse or internet, it´s up on you."

You could hear wishpers in whole room. It looks like everybody was already looking for their partner.

"In your class is 15 boys and 15 girls. So to be fair, I prepared this small name tags, which I mix in this hat. There is name of 15 boys from this class. If you girls thought that you will work with your girl friend, you are wrong.It´s gonna be better for all of you, because boys and girls have different imaginations. So I´m looking forward to your results," professor happily clapped his hands and put big black hat on his table. "Ladies first! So please come here, and choose your partner."

Girls fastly run towards hat, all of them wanted to have a good partner. Bom just rolled her eyes and slowly come to the table. There was still few name tags, to she choose one. She breath out and look at the name on it. KIM JAEJOONG. .

She looked at him and their eyes met. She show him a small paper in her hands and he winked. Is he happy that we are together in this project?, Bom thought but quickly get rid off this idea. She went back to her seat and look at him again. She didn´t realized, that he is even in school today, but he was looking handsome as always. With his black hoodie, black leather pants with red boots and black snapback on his head. It´s gonna be interesting to work with him, but she believed that he would work properly and they will finish that project without any fights.

Till the end of the class, teacher was giving them advices how to make their project. Bom write down everything but she saw that Jaejoong didn´t even took out his pen and book. I have to talk with him, she thought as class finish and she stand up, heading to him. He was already leaving class, so she had to run to catch him.

"Jaejoong!" she shout as she tapped his shoulder.

He turned around, not showing any interest in seeing her.Yeah, she is not happy to work with me, she thought.

"Hm?" Jaejoong start walking again, slowly and she followed him.

"I want to talk about our project, obviously," she started to be mad. It´s also his work, why is he acting like he doesn´t care?, she thought.

"Yeah, you can make it," he wink at her.

"What?!" she stop in track and blink her eyes few times. "Hell no, you are going to help as much as I will!"

"I don´t have time for that, I´m busy," Jaejoong said coldly.

"Busy? You? Don´t try to make me laugh," she rolled her eyes and stomp her feet. "I´m working 5 days in week, I can´t do it all alone."

"So how do you want to make it, when you work 5 days in week?" he mimicked her and smirked.

"Oh.. I.." he got her again. "I will find a way. My boss will understand it. And also we can work on weekends."

Jaejoong laughed ironically. "Do you think that I want to work on weekends?"

"Maybe it will be only time you will work," Bom said sarcastically and sighed. "Look, we can meet this Saturday?"

Jaejoong closed his eyes and also sighed. "Okey. But at my place, ok?"

"Why in your place?" Bom asked him quickly.

"Where else you want to meet?" Jaejoong raise one brow.

"Maybe.. my place?" 

"Do you have your own library like I do?" he smirked again and she breath out frustrated.

"Fine. 5 o´clock?"

"Sure," he nod and left her standing there.

Oh, how much I hate this guy, she thought.

Rest of the day went smoothly. She had only few classes and finish sooner than usually, so she had 2 more hours free to go to the work. She wanted to meet Yongbae and talk with him. If it´s true that he is her security guard, she has to make a good deal with him. But unfortunatelly, she didn´t meet him whole day. I will talk to him tomorrow, she thought as she head out from school, walking to her car.

Suddenly a messega beep on her phone.

-How´s school?- Jiyong

-I already finish- Bom

-Wanna eat?- Jiyong

-You are not at work?- Bom

He was texting too fast for her liking, so she was walking with her head down, looking on screen. 

-I´m boss here- Jiyong

Bom laughed and shook her head, but when she lift her head up, she was already near her car, but what make her surprised was Jiyong standing there in his stylish suit, leaning on her car. He was smiling ily, waving at her with his phone in hands.

"Jiyong?" Bom smiled still in surprise coming closer to him.

"Hello sweetie," he smiled again and lean for a short kiss, which make Bom blush."I wanted to surprise you."

"You definitely surprised me," Bom smiled cutely," how did you know I will finish sooner today?"

"I called Dara and she told me," Jiyong said as nothing happened, caressing her arm.

"Wow, you are really something," she smiled as he lean for next kiss, now longer one, when he changes positions and lean Bom on her car.

Jiyong pulled out from kiss. "I missed you. I couldn´t wait to see you again."

Bom hit him on his shoulder lightly, and then start playing with his hair. "It´s not even 24 hours from our last meeting."

"I don´t care," he smirked and kissed her again.

"Yah, stop it Ji!" she laughed when he start tickling her with his tounge on her neck. "People are watching!"

"I don´t care," Jiyong said again and continue.

Bom chuckle and hug him tightly. Maybe is Minzy right, she should try it, she thought as she smell his scent.

"Hm, I have only two hours till I will have to go to work," she whisper, enjoying his small kisses on her neck.

"I know," he said lazily. "Do you want to have late lunch with me?"

"Of course I would like to," she smiled to his neck, still with closed eyes.

"Hmm."

Bom laughed and caress his head. "Ji?"

"Hmm.."

"If we want to eat, you have to stop hugging me," Bom chuckle and Jiyong kiss her again.

"I don´t want to," he said like a small child.

"Ji, but I´m hungry," Bom whined and opened her eyes.

"Babe, you should tell me sooner. Let´s go, you have to eat," he quickly pull out from a hug and hold her hand, leading her to his car.

"But what about my car?" Bom stop in track with wide eyes.

"I will send somebody to take it to your work, ok?" Jiyong smiled and she nod, sitting next to him in passanger seat.

"So where do you want to eat?" He asked her, as he start engine.

"Do you know that japanese sushi restaurant Sunset?"

"Of course, babe," he smiled and drive off to eat.

Maybe, I can´t keep a distance from him, Bom thought as she watch his manly features. You got me completly.

 

_________________________________________♥____________________________________________

Hello my beautiful readers!

First of all, thank you all for your support again! 

You all are texting me how pitty is it that I don´t have more subscribers, but I don´t care, really :)
I have you, my small comunity of fans and I like it the way it is, really! Even God didn´t make Earth on first day, but it took him 7 days.

Anywas, here is new chapter and I think that I´m falling for Jiyong again, so let me see if Bom will fall also.

On the other side, bad boy Jaejoong is back, what´s wrong with him?

Never mind, we still have lovey-dovey Jiyong, who really seem to like our Bom!

Write down your ideas, please :)

I love you and see you later ♥