No, you don't

Karma

Bom was walking back home from her classmate's house. They finished their project for school and she couldn't be happy, because she was really tired. Unfortunately she missed her bus so she decided for longer walk to her home. She wanted to go to grocerys shop anyway. 

As she find one near her home, Bom decided to go there. At least I don't have to carry all these heavy bags too long, she thought as she enter shop.

"Good evening,"  she greet with bright smile on her face. Shop was very small and nobody except her and an owner of shop wasn't inside. "Do you have some fresh fruit here?" 

"Oh hello, sweetie," older lady greet her. "Neh, near the fridge at the right side."

"Kamsamidha."

She happily jump and start picking some bananas, oranges and strawberies. I can bake some fruit cake for Chaerin, she thought. 

Then she went for milk and eggs, also yoghurt because she remember that she took last one in the morning. Oh well, her sister did.

Somebody enter shop, without any word, but she didn't pay attention. She was looking for ingredients for her cake.

"Ahjumma, do you have any puding?" She sudenly remember. She need it, if she wants to bake a cake tomorrow. 

"Oh, I'm not sure..let check. Hm, try second regal, maybe something left there," she point in the middle of small shop and Bom went there. The person which came was also standing there, but she was checking for pudding. 

"Ah, there it is.." she took chocolate one, but when she wanted to catch it, person's hand also took it. She didn't want to lose her hold,  she need that pudding. "Yaah!"

She looks at person who was trying to take her pudding. "It's mine pudding!"

Person turn his gaze at her, and she meet with pair of beautiful brown-green eyes. He beautiful man, with handsome face, stylish hair and expensive clothes. 

"Hell no. Is your name on it? I took it firts, so if you excuse me, move your little aside and let me pay my pudding," Bom look at him, as he bitterly said, not showing any emotion of sympathy.

Did he just.. talk about my ?, she though and looked at him. He started to be annoying.

"No, you EXCUSE ME, but I really need it!" 

He raise one eyebrow but than his facial expresson came back to ignorance. "Look sweetie, there is this one and this one. Take one, I will pay it for you." He started pointing at different puddings, but chocolate one which she needs for her receipt was the last one. 

"I will pay it myself!" She almost jump from her frustration and try to take pudding, but she failed. "I need it for receipt. Different one will change the taste of cake!"

He fake his laugh and shook his head. "Listen, I check almost whole Seoul and this is only shop where is this pudding. So please, get off of my way."

"Wow, you are real gentleman," she said for herself and shook her head. 

"Actually I can be very kind, but this situation is starting be annoying," he closed his eyes and smirk,"no you are annoying."

She was going to say something when he pointed at someone. Sudenly a man in black suit with dark sunglasses came, and push her away, so he take pudding, and went to pay it 

"Yah, let me go!" She wiggle from man hold, but it was too late. She just saw that jerk walking out of the shop, wave at her with pudding in his hand and get in his black audi. 

Man in suit smile at her and whisper "sorry" and also leave.

"Unbelievable!" She said to herself and old cashier just sadly smile at her.

"I'm sorry, young lady. This was last one, I don't have more. Now when is Christmas coming, I don't order anything. New staff will be there in the begining of New Year."

"It's ok. I will find new recipt," Bom sadly said and pay for her grocery. She was still pissed if that man, but she forced to smile on that lady.

"Thank you anyway. And have Mery Christmas," Bom smiled and leave after paying  

She was still thinking about that young guy, when she finally came to her flat. Her mind was still somewhere else, that she didn't realized that white lamborini is parking next to her house. When she unlocked doors, she heard voices from her living room. Bom almost forgot that her sister invite that boy in her flat. She goes straight to the kitchen, put her grocery inside the fridge and decided to say hello to sister's new crush. 

But when she came inside living room, she was shocked.

"Unnie, you are home? You came very late, look, it's almost half past 7!" Her sister jump from couch and her guest also turn to see Chaerin's sister. "Oppa, this is my sister who I was talking about!"

Bom looked at man and she couldn't find any word. They stop in . Her heart started beating very fast as she thought she will have a heartattack.

"Bom," she heard him say her name. He looked also surprised, but he smiled. 

"Oppa, you kno my sister? That's awesome!" Chaerin happily clapped her hands. 

"Jiyong, what are you doing here?" How stupid, you already know the answer, she thought. 

"Unnie, I told you in the morning, didn't I?" Chaerin raise a brow. "He is my friend from yesterday. We are watching movie. Do you want to join us?"

There was silent, and then sudenly Chaerin start again. "Omo, how you two know each other?"

Jiyong smiled and stand up from the couch:"I met Bom in coffee shop."

Yes, you met me in coffee shop and after I fell in love with you and after you started meeting my sister, she sarcastically thought.

"Neeh.. we are friends for a while now", Bom faked a smile and cough. "Ehn, so I don't want to disturb you. I will leave to my room than."

"Ani, you can watch with us. This is your favorite movie anyway!" Chaerin said still smiling. 

Bom looked at Jiyong, he was also smiling but still looked shocked."I still have some work to do. And I'm little but pissed off from one meeting in grocery's shop, I won't be good partner now."

"Omo! What happend?" Chaerin asked worriedly and came closer to her sister. She realized that she put extra make up than usually, and unbottom little bit of her pink dress. So she really like him, she thought.

"Nothing, just meet one annoying guy," she smiled a little and turn to leave, "have fun you two. And Chaerin don't forget you are leaving tomorrow, you have to pack your things, so don't stay too long "

"Oh unnie.. that.. I wanted to ask you, if I can stay one more week. I have holiday anyway," Chaerin looked at her pleading.

Oh that look always helps, she thoght. "Whatever."

She took last glance at Jiyong and her sister and leave to her room.

When she came, she locked her doors and jumo to her bed. "Really.. this day is a nightmare." 

So her sister likes her long time crush. Well, it's gonna be interesting, she thought.