You again?!

Karma

It was Monday morning when Bom wake up. It was too early for her liking, but what she can do. She had classes which she has to attend. She changed her individual program, because she has important exams and if she study at home, she would fail for sure. So Bom change her contract with her boss of Coffee shop and she will work after school. She was very thankful to her boss, because if she wants study and work in the same time, she had to find a way. So now she was leaving her flat with sleeping Chaerin in guest room, locked doors and heading to bus stop.

She was not used to take a bus. But her car, white mini cooper, which her parents give her as a present on her 21 birthday,  was still in servis for 3 weeks now. I should drive more carefully, she thought as she put her hat on her head. 

She didn't wait too long, because bus came on a time and she was thankfull for that. It was winter, weather was really cold and snow was slowly coming. Eventhought she loves spring, winter was also magical. 

Bus arrived at her school and her friend Minzy was already there, waiting for her.

"Good mornig, Minzya," she hugged her happily. 

"Hello Bommie, I'm so happy that you will attend school more often now," Minzy said excitedly and they walk to the entrance of their school.

"It's very strange that I have to attend school again. But I will meet new people," she said smiling. "Do we have any class together?" 

Minzy was studying Pedagogy and Bom Hotel Managment. She silently hope that she will meet Minzy more often, because she was one of the few people in school who she knows. Enethought this was her second year in school, she always comes only for exams and she was studying home. She know Minzy thanks to Dara, who is her childhood friend and the meet them. Surprisingly they attend the same collage. 

"Maybe Economy?" Minzy said and check her program. "Class 232, Monday, Wensday and Friday,you?"

"That's great, me too!" She jump happily when sudenlly group of girls crush into them, that Bom almost fell down, but Minzy helps her. "Yaah, crazy girls!"

"You will get used to that," Minzy smiked and point at black audi which just parked. "The Prince of Kermios University is here~" she sing sang and Bom looks there, where she was pointing.

Thanks to group of screaming girls, she didn't saw almost anything. "Who?"

"Kim Jaejoong, heir of biggest Sip Group. His dad owns this company, which is truly biggest one in Asia. Nobody offer services like them, that's why they are the TOP one." Minzy start explaining.

"Huh, I never heard about them," I said more to myself than Minzy.

"They own shopping centres "Swan Kim", football stadium in Busan, "Kim's Hotel", lot of restaurants, IT companies.. just choose something here in Seoul, and that's theirs."

"Oh really? And their heir is studying here?" I asked not hiding my shocked tone. 

"Neh. This school is also his father's,"she laughed. 

"So somebody born under lucky star," I rolled my eyes.

Minzy nod: "Yeah, also he is very attractive and clever. Everything in one package!"

I shook my head and sighed. And then finally group of girls step aside so I can see this heir of Sip Group. He was really handsome. But something on him remind me.. Oh hell no, she thought.

"This can't be," she whisperd looking at Kim Jaejoong. "This jerk!"

She said too loud for her liking and some people looked at her, except Kim Jaejoong. He stop in his walk and smirked.

"Chocolate pudding," he said still with that devilish smirk on his face. 

"You!" She said with her angry tone. Everybody was watching this scene, except Minzy who was trying to drag her away.

"So annoying to see you again," he shook his head and stare at her. "Are you following me?"

"Oh hell no! I'm studying here.. and if you excuse me, I will move my small and go for my class," she rolled her eyes and turn to walk away. She just heard short laugh, but she didn't turn back.

So devil himself show up again to make her continue living in this nightmare. The worst is that now she will see his face everyday.

"Do you know him?" She heard Minzy's voice behind her. Bom totally forgot, that Minzy is here too.

"Unfortunetely. I met him  last Saturday, in grocery's shop. I wanted to buy last chocolate pudding, but he took it before me. What took.. he called his security to hold me so he can pay it and than he left!" she was still angry. She couldn't believe her eyes. Fate is really nit her good friend.

"That's funny, like scene from drama," Minzy started laughing when they came to their lockers. "Boys over flowers, totally!"

"Not really. I will never let myself to fall in love with him," she whisper because some girls was staring at her.

"Hm, it looks like you have new enemies. Most of his fangirls never talk to him, they are jelause.."

"They don't have to be. He should start behave like a man!"

Minzy laugh again and open her locker. "Totally Boys over flowers."

 

Two hours later she went for her English class. She was happy that she met Yongbae, her new classmate. They have together almost every class, so he helped her a lot with moving around.

"If you want, we can go for a coffee later, I don't have to do anything," Yongbae invite her. He was very kind. She never met bigger gentleman than him. If every man can be like this, she thought. 

"I would like to, but I can't. I have to go to work after school," she said sadly and he nod. "But I have part time in coffee shop, so if you want, you can come there."

"Oh really? So I can take you than, or do you have car?" 

"I have, but in service. If you don't mind, we can go together." She smiled and he not happily. 

Teach Mr.Hwang than came to the class, so they stay silent. He give them some work and translation of articles. Bom always loved english language. As a teenager she spent her summer in America with her auntie. Unfortunately she passed away later, but Bom learend english well. She was almost finishing with her work when doors of room get open wild and who else than Kim Jaejoong came in. 

"Mr. Kim, please sit on your place," teacher said to him. It looks like he didn't care about his late arrival. Why not, he is owner's son anyway, she thought and rollled her eyes.

She decided to continue working, when she felt somebody staring at her. Bom looked at her right side and saw that beautiful brown-green eyes and devilish smirk. She tried to ignore him and continue working again. She was almost done anyway. 

But sudenlly she started to feel nervous. She looked on the right again and looked at him. It looked like he didn't move a inch.

"Stop glaring," she whisper and look at teacher, if he didn't hear her. But he didn't move again. He look like a statue, she thought.

"You don't have to work?" I raise a brow at him pointing at his book.

"Why?" He asked acting like he doesn't understand.

"We have to give it to teacher, stupid," I rolled my eyes again and put my pen down. I finished. 

"I did finish," he smirked, took my paper faster, stand up and give it to teacher. "I'm done. Bye."

"You are very fast," teacher nod and Jaejoong looked at me an wave like before, when he stole my pudding.

"What the.." I was staring at him with my mounth open. "Yah!!"

 

After school, pissed like on Saturday, I drive in Yongbae's car to coffee shop. When we get there, I went to change and when I came back, he was happily chit chating with Dara that he even didn't know that I came. Also Dara. Hm, interesting.