Lies

Karma

Whole week run very fast and with blink of an eye Saturday come. Bom was parking her car in Kim mansion, because today is a day when she has to meet with Jaejoong for their project for Economy. It wasn´t too hard to find where he lives. Even GPS know Kim family. 

Jaejoong was living in a huge luxury house, so Bom was not shocked when she get out of the car. His house was not like hers at all. Jaejoong had big modern house with huge garden, lot of modern fountains and she could see golf area and tennis court in the back. Every piece of the house was shouting "we have money". On the other side, Bom´s parents house was big, but more traditional than Jaejoong´s modern one.

Bom sighed and slowly walk to the entrance door. She was lucky, because door quickly open and older maid show up with a smile.

"Good evening, young lady," she bowed and smile again. "We are waiting for you. Please, follow me."

"Thank you very much," Bom also bowed and follow maid with a smile.

Bom was shocked when she step inside. She knew that Jaejoong will have beautiful house, but she didn´t except, that he will have marble walls with watter running down to the small stream along the hall. Next room was entrence hall with modern leather coach, on the left side was huge living room with glass wall and beautiful view. There was also stairs to the next floor. Simple, but luxury house.

"Bommie ah!" suddenly woman´s voice interupt her thinking and she turned aroung.

"Mrs. Kim, nice to see you again," Bom bowed politely, eventought she officially never meet Mrs. Kim.

She came to her, with her beautiful blue skirt costume, expensive jewelry and stylish hairstyle and hug her. "Finally I can get to know you personally!"

"Yeah," Bom smiled little bit surprised by her action. "It was crazy on brother´s welcome party."

"Yes darling, I wanted to greet you, but you dissappear! Never mind, I know you were with Jaejoongie, so I understand," she wink at her conspiratorially.

"Oh no, that´s..."she trying to defend herself and tell her that they are just friends, or even not friends, classmates, but she didn´t let her talk.

"As I said darling, it´s okey," Mrs. Kim smiled sweetely and caress her arm. "So, did you came to see Jaejoongie?"

"Yes, we are doing project for Economy together," Bom started explaining. "I´m also attending Kermios University."

"Really? I didn´t know, that´s great!" Mrs. Kim happily clapped her hands together. "If you´ll have any problem, just let me know. Our family own that school, so it´s not a big deal for us." She wink at her.

"Oh thank you," Bom smiled nervously and look at the stairs.

"I´m sorry, darling, I´m too talkative today," Mrs. Kim chuckle and start walking towards school, holding Bom´s hand under her arm. "Go straight to the Jaejoong´s room, the last one in the hall. You will definitely find it!"

"Thank you," Bom smiled.

"Tell me if he will start behaving bad," Mrs.Kim laughed, "and send my greetings to your parents. I would like to meet your mum soon."

"I will, thank you," Bom nod her head and go up. She was happy that she finally run away from his mother. Mrs. Kim was totally like her own mother and it makes her nervous.

As Jaejoong´s mum said, she find his bed room really fast, because it was only room with big black door and loud music. She knock on the door, but she heard nothing just music. She tried it two more times, but when nothing happened she decided to go inside. Fortunately, doors was not lock.

When she enter his room, beautigul view from his glass wall welcomed her. Also small living room in the beggining of his room, with huge LCD television and music speakers. Kygo´s music was playing loud, thanks god it was not metal, she thought.

As she was walking more inside, she couldn´t find Jaejoong. She opened one door to room on the right side, but she find only bathroom with huge marble shower. So Bom turned around and look for bed, but it was hide behind the living room. As she came there, she finds Jaejoong laying on huge king sized bed, with his closed eyes, clearly enjoying music. 

"Jaejoong?" she asked as she came closer to him, but he didn´t react. "Ehm, Jaejoong!"

It was like he was sleeping, but she could see his fingers tapping on bed sheets to the rythm of song, which was playing. She came closer, and start waving her hands above his head.

"Yah, you jerk!" Bom shout loud, getting be pissed off by his ignorance. She slapped him on his arm when his hand shoot up and catch her arm, pulling her whole body down on the bed, with Jaejoong on the top.

Bom look at him with wide eyes, finding him smirking few inches from her face. "Yah! What are you doing?"

"What are YOU doing here?" he asked her with his low voice.

"Stupid, you forget about our project? Today we have meeting,"she said quickly, looking straight to his eyes. He look even better when he is this close, she thought and quickly get rid of this thought.

"Aah, that project," Jaejoong nod his head not cutting they eye war. "What about doing something else?"

Bom´s eyes widen and she start wiggling under him. "Yaah, go away!"

Jaejoong start laughing and slowly stand up on his feet, leaving her doumbfounded and laying on the bed.

"Are you going to lay there whole day? We have to work, you forget?" he mimicked her voice and she rolled her eyes. This guy is really something, she thought as she follow him and stand up. Jaejoong went straight to his living room, sitting on couch and turn on his notebook. Bom also sit next to him, and raise her own notebook from her bag.

"So I look for some books in our library," Jaejoong start like nothing happened before,"I choose this four, I think we can find a lot in them."

Bom blink her eyes few times and cough. "O..Ok-ey." She definitely didn´t except that he will be prepared for their meeting. So he just act like he forget?, Bom thought as she took one book and checked her.

"I already write down some points, you can check them," he show her paper and she took it, still in huge shock. 

"I think it´s good like this," Bom review after she finish reading. She then look at him, how he is focusing on notebook and writing down something. She never saw him like this. He would be always acting like he is bored, or teasing her. She would never thought that he like doing this kind of things.

"What?" he asked her suddenly, still glancing at notebook screen,

"What what?" Bom asked him nervously.

"Staring is rude, you know?" he smirked and look at her. "This is third time I caught you staring at me."

"Oh my god, you are so prince like," she rolled her eyes and sighed. "I was just thinking."

"Thinking about me?"

"Pfft," Bom pout but silently nod."That you are so mean, when we would meet in school, but in privite you are not that bad. I can talk to you normally and even now, I didn´t except you to be prepared for this project."

Jaejoong laughed silently and nod. "Yeah."

"Yeah?" Bom raise a brow."That´s all you have to say about it?"

"I mean that I agree. I divide my life into privite one and public one. I can´t talk with you in school, I built my image," Jaejoong said, resting his read in couch.

"It´s not image, that you are mean and ignorant toward everybody," Bom shook her head. "You will never find true friends than."

Jaejoong laugh again. "You don´t get it. I´m not saying that I don´t have true friends. I have and very good ones.But they belong to my private life. As a futute CEO of SIP Group I can´t be that lovey-dovey guy, who is friend with everyone. I have to keep my status."

"Status of heir, I get it," Bom slowly nod her head, understanding what is he saying. "As you said it like this, I understand your behaviour."

Jaejoong smiled looking at her.

"So I will avoid you in school," Bom said suddenly and Jaejoong laughed.

"Whatever."

Bom smiled and took one book. "So can we start now?"

Jaejoong nod, and next two hours they worked on their project. She didn´t except him to be that clever. Actually, she thought he is real genius. Bom never liked Economy, so naturally she didn´t remember all things, but Jaejoong helped her a lot. He would fix her mistakes or even explain some notions.Thanks to him, she would understand lot of things, so it was a way easier to begin with their project. They did a lot, but they was still in the begginig. Now she understand why they have one month for this project.

"I think we can finish for now,"  Bom said tiredly and rest her head on the couch. "I´m tired."

"Yeah, it´s boring already," he yawned and turn off his notebook. "But we made a lot anyway." 

"We made alot, but we are still in the beggining," Bom nod her head. "Yeah, I should go. Look at the time, it´s almost 8 o´clock."

"Do you want me to ride you home?"

"No, thank you. I´m here by my car," Bom smiled and start packing her things.

"Are you sure you will not fall asleep while driving?" Jaejoong chuckle and Bom rolled her eyes.

"As I said before, I´m good driver," she pout and stand up. "We will talk about our next meeting in the school,ok?"

"I thought you want to avoid me in the school," Jaejoong winked. He got her again.

"Mhm.. So I will catch you after school," Bom wink and turn to leave. "Maybe next time you can come to my apartment. I´m scared of your mother."

Jaejoong laughed and Bom left his room.

It was not that bad at all, she thought as she leave their house quickly, trying not meet Mrs.Kim.

She drive off quickly, leaving their mansion. Thanks god she was living in centre of the town, which was not too far away from Kim´s mansion. 

In 30 minutes she was finally home. She parked her car and get in. Bom realized light in her apartment. Maybe Chaerin came, she thought as she unlock her apartment.

As she step in, she heard voices from inside. Chaerin invite friends?, she thought as she slowly walk to her living room, only to find Chaerin with Jiyong sitting there and drinking tea.

"Yah, unnie!" Chaerin shoot up on her legs and hug Bom, who was still in small shock.

"Hi guys," Bom said looking at Jiyong behind Chaerin´s arms. He smiled at her and wink.

"Are you not mad that I came without calling you first?" Chaerin looked at her worriedly.

"Of course not, Rin," Bom smiled and sit on the couch.

"Really?" Chaerin squel happily."Ok unnie, I will bring you some tea, okey?"

Bom nod and when Chaerin left to the kitchen she looked and Jiyong.

"What are y.." Bom was going to ask him, when he suddenly bend down and kiss her passionately.

"I miss you, babe," he whispered and Bom pull him back to his seat.

"Are you crazy?" Bom pout and Jiyong smiled cutely.

"Don´t pout like this. Everytime you do that I want to eat you up," he smirked.

"Yaah!" Bom whined when suddenly Chaerin came back with cup of tea and smile on her face.

"Here you are unnie," she sit next to her smiling. "Where have you been so long? I came around 4 o´clock and you came just now!"

"Yeah, I know. I was in my classmates house doing project for Economy," Bom explain tiredly.

"Is she living far away?" Jiyong ask with concern in his voice.

"Who?" Bom ask blinking her eyes.

"Your classmate, thought," Chaerin rolled her eyes and laugh."Oh, unnie, you have to be very tired."

"No, Jaejoong is living like 30 minutes from here," Bom nod her head.

"Jaejoong?!" Jiyong ask loud suddenly, making Bom and Chaerin look at him in shock. "You were with him again?"

"Oppa, don´t be so mad, they´re classmates after all," Chaerin shook her head widely. "Or maybe something more?" Now she look at Bom with cheeky smile and nudge her with her elbow. "You were so cute together on that Christmas party.. Dancing and then you run away together.." Chaerin said dreamingly.

"What did you do?" Jiyong stand up, clearly angry, waiting for Bom to response.

"Oh my god, it´s not my fault that I choose him as a partner!" Bom also stoop up. She hates this. "And about that Christmas party.. I told you that it was boring so we went for a drink."

Chaerin was silently sitting there and watching the scene. "Hey you two.."

"But you should tell me before that you will work with him. I would go with you there!" Jiyong said angrily, throwing his arms around."You don´t know this bastard like I do."

"Stop being so pathetic Jiyong," Bom rolled her eyes. "He is just my classmate. And actually I will work with him whole month."

"Oh no babe, just you think," Jiyong laugh ironically. "I don´t want you to be close to that bastard!"

"What did he do to you?" Bom ask him, tired of their first fight, still not realizing Chaerin´s presence.

"Even his existence is something!"

"Oh my god," Bom sighed and closed her eyes. "I´m very tired to argue with you, Ji."

"Wait a minute.. Did I just saw a lover fight?" Chaerin ask suddenly with shock expression.

Bom look at Jiyong and both of them stay silent.

"Chaerin, we.." Bom start but Jiyong stop her.

"We are dating Chaerin," Jiyong said quickly and look at her. 

"What?" Chaerin raise a brow, still not believing them. "How long?"

"Not too long.. almost one week," Bom said silently and sit next to her, trying to catch her hands but Chaerin wiggle from her touch and stand up angrily.

"You two betrayed me!" she said with wide eyes. "Bom, you knew how much I like Jiyong.. and you Ji, why did you call me out then?"

"I´m sorry Chaerin. I like you, but I like you as a friend, nothing more," Jiyong said in low tone."And Bom.. I like her for a long time."

Bom look at Chaerin, who had tears in her eyes now. "I would except it from you Jiyong, but you Bom.. You´re my only sister! Sisters don´t do things like these to each other."

"Rinnie, I know, but.." Bom stand up, tears were also forming in her eyes. "You have to understand that Jiyong never.."

"No, I don´t want to listen to you," Chaerin said angrily and took her purse. "I´m out of here! Don´t try to follow me."

And as she said, she run to the doors and quickly left Bom´s apartment wich loud bang on the doors.

Now, Bom´s tears was running down her cheeks, as she sat down on the couch. Jiyong sit next to her and hug her.

"I´m sorry babe," he whishper to he ear, caressing her head. "I´m sorry that she found out about us this way. I came because I wanted to talk with her calmly."

Bom nod her head, smelling his scent which make her calmer.

"And I´m also sorry for our fight, I didn´t meant to shout on you," he kissed her on her forehead.ň

"I´m sorry too," Bom look at him with red eyes. "I just hope Chaerin will understand us."

Jiyong peck her lips and nod his head. "Don´t worry,she is clever girl. She is your sister anyway, she just need to calm down."

Bom tried to smile and lean her head on Jiyong´s chest. "I hope so."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Good evening babes :)

Here s new chapter and you know what? Chaerin finds out! :O

I hate sister´s fights the most.. Really -_- 

Anyway, thank you for your support, for your comments and please still cheer for your team (GBOM x JAEBOM)

I love both so.. :)

See you later