Two of us

Karma

Bom wake up at 9 o'clock in the morning. It was cold and after few seconds she realized that she is not in her bed. Her head was aching and also her stomach. Looking around she found Jaejoong sleeping peacefully next to her. He looked like he is sleeping in finest bed ever, not showing any discomfort. Bom smiled and sat up on her seat looking out of the window.

She sudenlly remembered last night. They had some vodka.. okey, maybe whole bottle, and than she wanted to go to the lake. That's all before she black out. That always happened when she drink too much. She would fell asleep or throw up whole night. Bom was happy that she just fell asleep, because she would die from embarassment if she throw up and Jaejoong would be there. 

Bom looked at herself and realized that she has his coat. She smiled again and sigh. He is not that bad, after all, she thought and looked at him. He even looks like angel when he is sleeping, totally different person.

Bom knew that he is handsome, she realized that when they first met at shop. But she would be still mesmerized by his handsome features, even when she doesn't like his personality. Nothing is perfect, she thought.

"Did you saw everything already?" Jaejoong sudenlly opens his eyes and stare at her.

Bom jump in her seat with wide eyes. "Oh my god.. you scared me..."

"Do you like me?" He asked her, totally ignoring her.

"Wha.. what are you talking about?! I don't like you and never will! I was just about to wake you up, because you was sleeping like nothing happened! Look, I need to get home, now!" Bom speak fastly and Jaejoong chuckle.

"Yeah, calm down," Jaejoong sat up and look around. Thanks god it was not snowing, because they will not get out of that place. "Do you have everything?"

Bom raise a brow, but than she realized that he is talking about her purse. She look under her seat and found it, so she nod and Jaejoong start engine. 

 "Where do you want to go? Parents house or yours?"

"Of course mine," she said tiredly and he nod. 

Whole ride they stay silent, sometimes they would say something about song which was playing in the radio, or about weather. Both of them was too tired to fight or talk normally.

In half hour they get to Seoul and in few minutes he parked his car in front of her apartment.

"So, thank you for the night," Bom smiled tiredly slightly blushing.

"It was more like escaoe from the boring party," he smirked and Bom laughed.

"Yeah, my parents don't know how to organize parties," Bom laughed again and Jaejoong agreed.

"Maybe next time we should throw a party," Jaejoong smiled and Bom nod.

"Hm, with bottles of vodka and beer," Bom chuckle. "Our families would go crazy."

They both laughed about that idea and they stay silent again for few seconds when Jaejoong breaks it.

"I think somebody is waiting for you," he pointed outside and she saw someone standing next to the apartment building with hands on pockets and hat on, so she didn't know who is it.

"Oh, I'm not only one living here.." but then she saw full face of that person and her heart started beating very fast, that she thought it would jump out from her chest. "Yeah, I have to go."

Jaejoong felt her nervousnes and look at her. "Are you sure? Should I go with you?"

Bom raise a brow but smiled. "Yah, I can't believe what happened with devil Jaejoong after one night!" She laughed silently but shook her head. "No, it's a friend."

Jaejoong nod and she put off her seatbelt. "Thank you anyway, see you at school."

"See you," he wink at her and she closed the door. She watched his Bentley fastly drive off and then she turn around with one breath.

"Hey Bom."

"Hello Jiyong," she smiled flatly and look at his face. He was looking hot as always wearing rebelious smirk of his. "Are you waiting too long?"

"Oh no.. Maybe 2 hours?" Jiyong laughed akwardly and look at her gold dress and her messy hair. "Who was that man?"

Bom sighed and answer silently. "Jaejoong."

"What was you doing with Jaejoong?" He asked her quickly, but he was still looking calmly.

"Why should you care?" Bom was ready to fight with him. She was indipendent woman and no one is going to tell her what she should do, who she should meet and who she shouldn't. She hate it, especially now when she needed food and shower.

"Did you stay at his place last night?" Jiyong ignore her and asked her calmly.

Bom laughed and rolled her eyes. "Look, we met at family party and because it was boring party, we left and had some drinks, but we fell asleep in his car, so when we woke up it was already 9 o'clock in the mornig.. and anyway I don't know why I should explain something like this to you. I'm tired and I need shower, so If you excuse me, I'm going inside."

Jiyong surprisingly looks at her and silently nod. "Sorry, I should not ask you than."

Bom stop in track and look at him with small smile. She didn't want to be bad at him. "Yeah.."

Jiyong nod his head and they stay silent few seconds. "Why did you come?"

Jiyong smiled, realizing that Bom is not mad at him anymore. "I wanted to talk with you."

"Why you didn't call me first?" Bom chuckle, because now he looked like sad puppy.

"I couldn't wait to see you, so I came straight here. I didn't except that you will not be at home," Jiyong laughed awkwardly.

"Ok. Do you want to go inside than?"

"If you don't mind," Jiyong nod his head and Bom could see his already blue lips. It was very cold outside. 

"I don't mind, you just have to wait till I'll take shower," Bom smiled and they get inside her apartment. She was living in 5th floor so they took elevator.

When they came inside, Bom show him where he can make coffee and she go straight to the shower. She needed to get rid off the smell of vodka. She hates it.

In shower she had time to think about Jiyong presence. Bom knew that she can't avoid him forever. Maybe it was better that he came himself, she thought. But why he act so stupid? Or was he.. was he jelause? Bom realized and shook her head. No, playboy like him doesn't know what jelausy is!

Look Bom, we will have a short talk about our kiss in club and then he will left, Bom thought as she stop the water and put towels around her body and hair. 

She opened door and enter her bedrom, but she didn't exceot Jiyong sitting in her bed.

"Oh god!" She jump in her place and tightly hold towel on her body.

"Yeah, sometimes they even call me God," Jiyong wink and than laughed realizing her almost body. He scanned her from head to toe, which made Bom blush. 

"Ehm.. I thought that you will stay in living room?" Bom raise a brow.

"I was there yeah.." he nodded looking at her legs. "But I really can't wait to talk with you."

"Well, that has to be something really importnat," Bom joked. "Can you.. can you just wait outside, I will put something on me."

"I don't mine this outfit," Jiyong laughed but stand up and she closed door when he left.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "This was awkward."

Bom quickly put white shorts and grey loosen . She also put down towel from her hair and brush her hair slighlty. When she was ready she opened doors and found Jiyong sitting in her living room, so she go to him. 

She sit down next to him and smiled. "Well I'm here.."

"Yeah," Jiyong smiled and his eyes fell of her chest. 

Oh in , I forgot to put bra!, she thought nervously, but she didn't want to show anything. So she just act like she has her bra on. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Bom ask him quickly.

"Ehm," Jiyong clear his throat and look straight on her eyes. "I want to talk about us."

"About us?" Bom raise a brow and her heart was beating fastly. Oh, how long she was waiting for this moment, and when it finally come, she wish to dissapear and never show up again. 

", Bom," Jiyong breath out frustrated by her questions. "About that night in club."

"Oh that night," Bom nod her head quickly. "Haha, I was bad idea Jiyong. I was drunk, you were drunk. Nothing happened, right? I don't want to ruin our friendship!"

"Wait.. A bad idea?" Jiyong raise a brow. "It it really what you think? Because I thought that I should kiss you much more sooner than I actually did. Bom, I like you."

What Jiyong said make her stay in silent. She blink few times and nod her head.

"Well.." Bom was trying to compose good answer in her head, because she didn't want to embarass herself. "I thought you like Chaerin."

"What?" He laughed and shook his head. "What make you think like this?"

"You know, she was always talking about you, how much she likes you and that you are her ideal type. And when you start meeting very often, I thought you like her back," Bom said silently.

"That we were meeting often doesn't mean I like her. I'm sorry that she thinks about me this way, but I have lot of friends which I meet often. She is great girl, but I see myself in her."

Bom chuckle, not understanding him.

"I mean, she is like my girl version. She is great to talk with and when I found out that she is your sister, it was just jackpot for me," Jiyong said.

"Jackpot?" Bom asked again, not getting him.

"Yeah, because I thought that it's a way how to ger closer to you," Jiyong admit awkwardly.

"But did you even think about Chaerin? You know, girl's feelings are very soft. We can have crush on somebody very fast. And thagt's what happened to her also," Bom started to get mad again.

"I think that I thought only about my needs," Jiyong agreed sadly. He than take her hand into his and start caressing it softly."But I liked you a long time ago, I just realized it now. You was the type of person I thought I would never date, because you are very kind, cheerfull, you don't care about what people think about you.. you were always too indipendet and I'm scared of woman like this."

"So you are scared of me?" Bom asked trying not to laugh in stituation like this. 

"No no Bom," he sighed frustrated trying to find good words. "I'm just saying that I realized that I want to be with you!"

Now Bom started laughing uncontrolable and Jiyong was just staring at her.

"Well I think that you are just having good fun of me. You already said that you regret it, so I should leave," Jiyong angrily stand up but Bom hold him back catching his arm.

"I'm sorry Ji, I just can't belive," she said smiling and Jiyong raise a brow. "You know I liked you for a long time now and I never except that you would ever saw me differently than a friend."

Bom admit and now Jiyong stay silent looking at her.

She was trying to read his expression, but she failed.

"Ji.." she was just going to speak again when he sudenlly shut her down with his lips. She didn't except that but she quickly start enjoying the old sensesion of his lips. 

Jiyong sit back on the couch, not stopping their kiss, holding her waist and caressing it with his hand. Bom happily opened , allowing his tounge in and lightly bitting his lower lip wich make him growl and went more deeper with his tounge. Bom was slowly getting hot as she felt his hands under her shirt on her back. On the other side, Jiyong couldn't stop touching her soft skin which now after the shower smell like a flower.

Jiyong sudenlly break the kiss and both of them start catching their breaths.

He looked at her, straight into her eyes, caressing her cheek. ", I wanted to take you right on the floor when you show up in these towels, water was running down your body.. damn and then you didn't took your bra.. why are you doing this to me?"

Bom blink her eyes innocently. "I forgot."

Jiyong chuckle. "Oh you forgot!"

He then pack her lips. "You are so clumsy sometimes."

Bom pout. "What now?"

"Now? I would make love to you, best you ever had.." than Bom stomach decided to ruin this moment and start making hungry noises. Bom awkwardly hide her head in her hands.

"Or I can make you some food first," Jiyong laughed and slowly raise her head up. 

"This is so awkward," Bom wishper and Jiyong shook his head.

"Come here," and than Jiyong kiss her again, now slowly, very romantic. But when her stomach start protest again, Jiyong decided to stopped and find his way to the kitchen.

This is crazy, Bom thought as she followed him there.

 

_________________________♡________________________

Hello guys~!!!

So here we go with new chapter! I hope you like this one as much as I like it. It's getting to be very difficult, but I hope you still like it :) don't worry.. I feel like Bom is still not into Jiyong's confession, so let's see what will happened next.. we still have her little sister Chaerin in love with Jiyong and on the other side our rich- Jaejoong who is making lovely gestures towards Bom and slowly opening his heart to her 😮 

Let me see your ideas, I love reading them :)

See you later ☆