Party hard

Karma

It was Saturday night and Bom was waiting for Dara outside the club. Minzy and Gina was already inside, so she texted them that they will come later. She knew that Dara would not step inside alone, she is too shy for that. 

It was very cold that night, eventhought it stopped snowing, there was lot of snow every where. Bom was wearing only high heels and coat. It was their rule to look good when they go clubbing, because all of them was single and they said that they're young only once. So if they go out, only dressed nicely and y. 

"Stupid rule," Bom whisper, hugging herself. 

She check her phone only to find massage from Dara.

-I'm already here- Dara

Bom looks around and finally found her. Dara step from taxi and shiver from cold. She looked amazing as always. Dara was lucky one, because she was natural beauty. Bom always envy her nice features, slim figure and healthy skin. On the other side, Bom had to put make up if she wants to go out clubbing and find some nice guy. This wasn't Dara's problem.

"Finally!" Bom sighed and tremble from cold. "I thought you will never come."

"Sorry Bom. We had to go slowly because of huge amount of snow. Some street was even closed, so we had to turn around," Dara closed her eyes. "Anyway, why you texted me to go by taxi?"

Bom smirked mischeviously. "I need to get drunk tonight."

"Oh my god," Dara hold her arm. "Something happend?"

"Jiyong, Chaerin and my mother happend," Bom sighed and shook her head.

"What's with your mother?" Dara eyed. Only Dara knew Bom's true identity, no one else. She was surprised at first, but after she understand her desiction.

"I have to come home tomorrow," she explained. "Ok, enough. Let's go inside. We have to have fun tonight." Both jumped happily and head to Black YG Club.

This club was one of the best one in Seoul. Always new DJ with modern music, great drinks, good service and nice guys. Actually girls always come here because they knew that this club is Jiyong's and Seunghyun favorite. But after all, tonight they didn't want to see them, but they realized, they don't know other clubs or they don't like them. 

Security let them go fastly, because they already know them. Bom and Dara left their coats in the entrance and step inside, looking for Minzy and Gina. It didn't take long to find them eventhought club was almost full. They was sitting in one of their favourite area. 

"Hello girls! Finally you came," Minzy stand up and hugged them.

"Hi," Bom also smiled and hug her back. "Situation outside is horrible, snow is everywhere."

"Anyway, Dara this is Gina, Gina Dara. Dara is our lond time friend and Gina is our friend from school," Minzy said to girls and they hug themselfs like they know each other. 

"Nice to meet you," Gina smiled happily and all of them sit. "So today only girls?"

"Yeah, I want to have fun tonight, without boys!"  Both Bom and Dara nod their heads.

"By the way, how was your date with Donghae? I totally forgot to aks you," Bom looked at Dara.

"H O R R I B L E! He thought that talking about himself is interesting. It was my worst 2 hours in life," Dara shook her head and sighed. "Please, don't talk about this nightmare."

All of them laughed and then Minzy with Dara stand up to go order drinks at bar.

"You look amazing Bom. You have very nice legs you should show them more," Gina start friendly and Bom thanked. Bom was wearing simple white mini dress with all back. She didn't like to go out like this, but Chaerin before leaving back home give her this one as a present. 

"You are also very beautiful," Bom said smiling and Gina shyly laugh. 

"I am not going out very often, so this is very rare to see me like this." She point at her high waisted skirt and crop top.

"Excatly,"  Bom nod, " but sometimes it's nice to show your womanly side."

Both laughed when Minzy and Dara came with waitress behind them, cool box and bottle of vodka inside. Another waiter came hodling tray in hand and red bulls on it 

"Woow, we are really going to get drunk," Bom laughed and Dara nod.

"You have to be careful what you wish," she wink at her and they watch waitress pouring them vodka. 

They mix it with red bull and happily start drinking.

"So girls, on indipendet woman like us, who can survive without boys," Minzy said and they all agreed.

"Let's have fun tonight!" Gina shout because music was too loud.

They was talking and drinking, when they all started to be in good mood.

"Oh my god this is my favourite song, Let's go dance girls!" Minzy stand up, trying to stand staight when Avicii start playing.

"Okey, let's go," they agreed and walk to the dance floor. 

They made circle and dance like nobody is watching them, singing along the song.

Bom also took her glass, slowly drinking while dancing.

"Now you look like real alcoholic," Dara laughed.

"Whatever," she smirked, feeling alcohol in her blood made her more energetic.

"Look at that boys, they are eating us with theylir eyes," Gina pointed at group of boys who was slowly coming to them. "They look so young!"

In few minutes they was dancing with them, seducting them with their moves and silently laughing at boys naivity.

Bom was dancing with one, who was really cute, but she knew he must be in age of her sister.

"What's your name, sweetie?" He asked her while dancing.

"Bom, sweetie," Bom was trying not to laugh. "And yours?"

"'I'm Donghyuk," he said seductively kissing her on her cheek. She looked at Minzy who was laughung behind his back and wink at her.

"What about going out for a fresh air?" 

"Oh, I'm fresher than ever," Bom smirked and point on her glass which was empty. "If you excuse me, I'll go for drink."

She didn't wait for his answer and laughing sit back in their seats.

Later girls also came back, obviosly all of them was already little drunk.

"That was funny," Gina was still laughing and clapping her hands. "Jinwan wanted my number so I left before it was too  late."

"Yeah, I don't even know what was his name," Dara also laughed and continue drinking her drink.

"Mine was.. wait .. Han.. Hanbin?" Minzy was trying to remember. "Whatever."

"You see, normal guys never approach us," Gina sighed acting to be broken.

"They are always too young, too erted, too stupid or too taken," Bom also nod drunkly.

"Never mind, we wanted to have girls night,didn't we?" Minzy shrugged her arms

"Maybe it won't be that girlish," Dara said looking somewhere. Girls look there only to find Jiyong with his friends standing near the bar.

"We were too naive to think that they will not come on Saturday nigt, this party boys," Bom said and after pour drinks for everybody trying not to look at him."Drink!"

As she said, they start drinking again. 

"I need to go on toilet," she said drunkly and Gina stand up with her. "I also need."

Then they went together on toilet, trying to be as fast as they could, because they didn't want to be seen by boys. 

When they finished their needs, they opened doors of ladies room and went back. Unfortunetelly, little bit slower because of their drunk state and Bom to be Bom, she bump into someone.

"I'm sorry," she quickly start to apologize, when she look st the person. "Oh my god, you again!"

"Chocolate pudding," devil himself surprisingly raise a brow and eyed her from eyes to toes. It make her feel hot and at once.

"Sorry again," she said walking out of his stare and trying to get back to girls, when he catch her hand, slowly caressing it with his thumb.

"You are drunk, aren't you?" Jaejoong smiled. This was first time seeing his sincere smile,she thought.

"And what if I am?" Bom said bitterly. "I adult anyway, I can drink freely."

"Yes, but in clothes like this.. be careful, you never know who you will meet," he change his nice smile back to his devilish smirk, still holding her hand. He was still looking awesome, she dared to say better than before with his stylish hair, simple white shirt and blue jeans.

"I can take care of myself, don't worry," she wink at him, trying to articulate right.

"Oh really?" Jaejoong laughed ironically. "How?"

He got her again, she thought but this time she didn't want to lose. She came closer to him, putting his hand which was before holding her hand, on her . Then she put her left arm around his neck, playing with his hair and with her other hand start slowly caressing his face, still staring right to his eyes. 

Jaejoong looked mesmerized by her action, enjoing their closeness.

"Nobody will ever dare to touch me without my permission," she said seductively, when his face was coming closer to hers, feeling his hot breath on her lips and his manly scent in her nosetrils. "Because I'm very dangerous.."

And suddenly she stump on his feet, makig him scream in pain. Bom start laughing and everybody was now watching the scene. "I'm dangerous when I'm drunk." She wink at him and leave.

"Yaah you!" Jaejoong shout at her, but she didn't hear him because of music.

Revange is so sweete, she thought, when somebidy catch her arm again. She thought it's Jaejoong again and she was ready to slapp him when she turn around.

"Jiyong! Yah, I almost slapped you," she said looking at smiling Jiyong.

Jiyong laughed. "I'm sorry.. I was just watching some girl beating that rich bastard when I realized it's you. Are you okey?"

Bom started laughing again remebering Jaejoong's face in pain. "I never felt better."

"Should I go and beat him one more time?" He asked her seriously and she stoppes laughing. 

"Oh no, it' just between Jaejoong and me," she nodded drunkly. "We were just having fun!"

"Jaejoong?"

"Yeah, his name," Bom explained.

"I know him.. I just didn't know you are in this kind of relationship with him," Jiyong said while thinking.

"Yeah he is my classmate," then she realized that before she walk with Gina. "Omo! I think I lost my friend!"

"That brown haired girl?" Jiyong asked her and point at her table, where she was already sitting with other girls and also boys who she recognize as Jiyong's friends.

"Thanks god!" She smiled and turn back to Jiyong. "Anyway, where is the balcony? I think I need fresh air."

"Come, I'll go with you," Jiyong lightly hold her waist which made her heart beating fast, and lead her to the balcony. 

When they arrived there, nobody except them was there. 

"As you saw before, you don't have to take care of me," she winked at him.

"What if I also want to breath some fresh air?"

"Okey," she sighed and then laugh.

"Here, it's cold," Jiyong take off his jacket and put it on her arms 

"Thank you," she smiled cutely and happily welcome the warmth from jacket.

"Are you celebrating something?"

"Hm?"

"I mean all of you are pretty drunk," Jiyong laughed teasingly and Bom hit him on his arm.

"Yah, you want to say I am drunk?" She act to be angry but smiled after. "No, just having girls night out."

Jiyong nod his head and they stay silent for a few seconds.

"Anyway even when are you drunk, you look beautiful, especially tonight," he said with low voice and she looked at him.

Did he just said.., she thought when sudenlly his face came closer to hers and she felt his soft lips on hers.

He wait for her permission to deepen his kiss and she happily opened , starting fight with their tongues. He slowly put his hand on her , caressing it with his hands and slowly going down to her , wich made her feel really hot. She was playing with his hair, while she bit his lower lips, which made him growl ally.They was kissing passionately when she sudenlly break the kiss and look at him catching her breath.

"This is not right Jiyong," she shook her head.

"What is not right?"

"You can't do this to me and also my sister," Bom was looking straight to his eyes.

"Bom, I said that she is my good friend,"Jiyong was trying to catch her hand but she turned around.

"Tell her first, Ji. She really adores you," she sighed. "I'm not going to do this."

She didn't look at him again, she just left.