The Morning After

Forbidden Love

I wake up in my room and I look up in a hurry; bad move. I groan as my head starts to hurt. Then I realize that I’m not in my bed, I’m in N’s. I look for him to find him slumped on a chair and of course, chained to it. I look down at my hands to find them neatly bandaged. I look at N’s face and I can see that his lip is swollen, his eye bruised, and he has dry blood running down his face, what happened after I passed out and how did I end up in N’s bed and him chained to bar behind him? Then guard comes in and unlocks N’s chains.

I get a wet cloth and start wiping it off. N stirs and his eyes flutter open.

“Good morning, princess.” He says rubbing his wrist, “I’ll get you breakfast.” He stands up and leaves the room. N comes back into the room with breakfast.

“Breakfast is ready.” He steps aside.

“Thanks.” I sit down. I try to pick up the fork but I can't, N grabs the fork and picks up a piece of egg. He raises it up to my mouth and starts feeding me, he keeps it up until I’ve eaten everything.

“Thanks again.” I smile at him when he’s done.

“You’re welcome.” He smiles back. Something slides through the bottom of the door and I go to pick it up. It’s a magazine with Joon and N on the cover. Both boys are at each other’s throats and I’m there in the background probably already passed out with the title: Two Boys Fighting Over the Princess? Inside it says that the two fought for my hand but then N left with me in a taxi. The pictures show more of the fight and with N stepping into a taxi with me on his back.

“Seems like some fight you two had.” I say to N.

“To be fair, he was very drunk yesterday.” He says.

“He was my ex-boyfriend.” I blurt out, idiot, I mentally slap myself.

“Oh, um, what happened between you two to make him your ex, if I can ask.” He looks down at his feet awkwardly.

“He was not the most dedicated boyfriend, he mostly only wanted me because of who I was and how I looked.” I say. N walks over to the window and looks out, sighing he turns away. I look out too and see the paparazzi outside my house. “Lovely.” I groan. N gathers the dishes and leaves the room. I take another look at the magazine and then walk out to the guard. “How did I get here yesterday?” I ask him.

“The boy carried you here and asked me to help you to bed, we got you in the room when you came to and insisted that you slept in the cot, we couldn’t move you away. Your hands were bleeding so he patched them up.” He replies, “It’s very rare to find a slave who cares for their master, princess. Especially if that slave has gone through what he has.” He adds.

 

A very short chapter I know, but I'm having writers block at the moment so the next update will come later but I needed to explain what all happened after the party. But in the meantime I have a few gifs for you. :)