Then and Now

Onkey's Oneshot 2014

Title : Then and Now

Rating : NC-17

Genre : AU

Pairing : Onkey

Summary : Jinki didn't remember bringing home a friend of his friend

A/N : It's been a while since I wrote Kibum & Jinki and it might be a little rush so I'm sorry haha... Thank you so much for reading and please leave comment if you have time ^^ and oh! rated because of almost (?)






Jinki parted his lips and stare blantantly at the man on his bed. The man had his eyes closed, bow like lips slightly opened as he breath evenly. Jinki gulped when his eyes went down, seeing a pink mark on the man's neck. He saw the pale skin that was bared in front of him, he reached out and pulled the blanket lightly, checking if the man wore—okay, at least he wore his boxer. No, that doesn't mean that we didn't do anything last night!

Jinki bit his lips nervously, not knowing what to do and if it's a good idea to woke up the man. He remembered he didn't drink that much but how come he didn't remember bringing someone back to his place? There's a possibilities that they did something and how come he didn't remember doing sinful things with the angel on his bed? Jinki scratched his head in frustration and he did it hard as the bed moved a little.

He stopped when there's a movement from the man who let out a whine before one half sleepy cat-like orb blink opened and stared at him.

"Good morning..."

Jinki clenched the blanket hard as dimple came out on the man's cheek and the sweet smile that was given to him was too much he wanted to squeal like a girl.

"W-who are you?"

Jinki knew that was a stupid question but he really curious and he couldn't wait any second to found out about the man who yawned, covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I'm the guy who you brought to your place because he was too drunk to go home. I'm a friend of your friend and you're a good man who can't say no so here we are." the man smiled lazily, eyes ready to close before it got wide, "Oh! We didn't do anything."

Jinki exhaled in relief and nodded. His eyes were on the man's neck, making the man frowned.

"Is there something on my—oh. It's just some random guy. Don't worry, I remember that it's not you."

"Okay. But...how come I didn't remember bringing you here? My head isn't hurt and I remember I didn't drink that much last night."

"Really? I don't either but I'm drunk. I did feel someone lifted me and dropped me to a bed though."

Jinki nodded again. It's hard to tear his eyes off the man and when he finally succeeded he excused himself, wanting to take a shower and told the man to keep sleeping if he wants.

"I forgot to ask his name." Jinki sighed after he got inside the bathroom, running a hand over his face.




"Whose friend are you?"

"Jonghyun."

"Ah, Jonghyun. Of course you're his friend."

"Why, Do I fit the image of being his friend?"

Jinki shook his head as he put down the plate in front of the man. He heard a growl coming from the man's stomach couple of minutes ago after he took a shower and borrowed Jinki's clothes. The man wanted to go home as soon as possible but Jinki dragged him to his kitchen and the man waited because Jinki said he won't open the door until he ate breakfast.

"Kind of." he took a sit and started eating the fried rice he made.

The man took the spoon, "You don't fit the image to be Jonghyun's friend." he stated before eating the rice. His eyes widen and he smiled, complimenting it which Jinki replied with a shy thanks.

"I'm not his friend, just someone he knew."

"Yeah, right. He's practically your fanboy as he said your name at least once a day."

"He did?"

"Yup."




Jinki almost forgot to ask the man's name and he took the latter's wrist when he just stepped out of his apartment, "Your name!"

The man blinked before he chuckled. He pulled his wrist slowly from Jinki's and smiled, making his eyes disappeared as his dimple came out again. "It's Kibum."

"Kibum. Right. Err...be careful on your way."

"Thanks, Jinki hyung." the man waved a hand before he walked to the elevator.

Jinki closed the door and he pressed his back into it. A stupid grin was on his face but he shook his head a second after, "What happen to you, Jinki?" he sighed as he walked back to his bedroom.

He was about to made the bed when his phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Is Kibum with you? Is he okay?" Jonghyun was shouting worriedly on the other line.

"He just got back."

"Oh, really? Okay, thank god. I forgot who I asked last night to bring him home. He wasn't here when I arrived and I'm worried something happened to him."

Jinki titled his head, "Here? You're on Kibum's house?"

"Uh? No, my house."

"Why you're searching for Kibum at your place?"

"Because he's supposed to be here? He currently live at my place, hyung."

"Really? What happen with his house?"

"His house is in Daegu."

"What?!"

"He's going to go to college here so he live at my place. He's my cousin, hyung. I thought I told you last night?"

"No, you didn't! Okay, maybe you did but I missed it. He said that he's your friend..."

"He does like to say that he's my friend instead of my cousin. What's wrong by being my cousin anyway..."

"I don't know, don't ask me that."

Jonghyun huffed, "Thanks for taking care of him hyung. I shouldn't bring him if I knew he will make some trouble."

"It's okay, Jonghyun-ah. It's good knowing him actually." Jinki chuckled a little remembering the scene where Kibum peeked from the bathroom, asking if he could borrow a shirt and pair of clean pants.

"Oh? I hear something from your voice...you like him already?"

"Well, he's cute." Jinki admitted.

"Huh, right. Cute. He's a wolf in sheep clothing, I just have to remind you."

"Thank you for telling me that...but I think you're a wolf too, except that you didn't bother to hide it."

"Hey!!"




*


"Hey, Kibum. What are you doing here?" Jinki found Kibum sitting in front of his door with one earplug.

The boy smiled and stood up, cleaning dust from his pants as Jinki opened the door and told him to come in.

"I want to return your clothes."

"Ah." Jinki put down his bag on the couch where Kibum sat, "Why did you wait outside? You can ask Jonghyun my number instead of waiting, you know." he walked to the kitchen and open his fridge to find a drink.

"I...yeah, I should have done that."

Jinki came back with two bottles of cold water and bags of snack to the coffe table before he sat beside Kibum.

"This is your clothes." Kibum gave him a paper bag and Jinki put it aside.

"Do you have class today? I heard you just started college."

"Yeah, only one."

Jinki gave Kibum the bottle but the latter was staring down to his own lap, bitting his lips. Jinki tilted his head, why the younger man was avoiding his eyes?

"Kibum, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just..." Kibum lifted his head, staring to Jinki's eyes as he gulped. "I heard you don't have a girlfriend, hyung."

Jinki raised his brows, "Do you hear it from Jonghyun? Yes, I don't have—"

"Do you like men?"

"Huh?"

Jinki looked down seeing Kibum's hand on his tight, the boy's eyes were glistening and he was frowning a little.

"What do you think of trying to date a man?"

"Uhh...I did date a man two times before..." Jinki was aware how Kibum was slowly inching closer to him as he leaned away until his back hit the couch armrest. "Kibum what are you—"

Kibum closed his eyes as he pressed his lips to Jinki. He pulled away to found Jinki's eyes went big. Kibum settled himself on Jinki's lap as he hugged the older, whispering on his ear. "I like you, hyung. I have been hearing stories of you from Jonghyun. I saw your picture. I really want to meet you. I work hard so that I can go to college in Seoul and meet you. Can I be your boyfriend?"

Jinki was dumbfounded. This might be the weirdest confession he ever received, especially coming from a boy. Jinki tried to think but his mind went blank and he snapped out when he heard a sniff.

"Hey, are you crying...?" he pushed away the boy gently, seeing Kibum looking down feeling ashamed, wiping his cheek with one hand.

Jinki felt something at his heart because the boy was beautiful with tears on his cheek. His nose was a little bit red and he was biting his lips. Jinki brought one hand to Kibum's cheek and it stayed there, "Kibum, why are you crying?" he asked.

"I-I'm scared to hear your a-answer."

Jinki wiped a tear that just fallen with his thumb, "I don't know you're the type who cry while confessing to someone."

"I..."

"I thought you're the strong type. Your first impression when we met wasn't like this."

"It's because of Jonghyun! He told me not to be myself because he said I'm not your type. So I try to act like that, even flirting with other people. I guess I crossed the line, I have never drink that much before. But I can go to your place because of that! I even sleep on your bed and I was so embarrass I couldn't help but put on the mask again. I'm so sorry, I just want you to like me."


Jinki's type wasn't a y one. Jonghyun thought that y was his type because some of her past girlfriends were the one with pretty face with s-line body. They were actually kept following Jinki and he got tired, so he said yes only to ignore them until they wanted to break up from Jinki. Jinki didn't really have a type, he just like someone who he could feel comfortable when they're spending time together.

He remembered that couple of days before when he talked to Kibum. He just met the man for couple of hours and he felt like he had been friends with him for years. The sudden confession from the boy was shocking but knowing that the boy had like him since before was quite touching to him.


Jinki was looking at Kibum who's waiting for an answer. The boy looked like a puppy being scolded by its master and he looked so cute and right sitting on his lap.

"Jinki hyung, you don't have to answer right now. I know it's too sudden."

Jinki still had his hand on Kibum's cheek, he pinched it quite hard making the boy shrieked.

"H-hyung!" Kibum was rubbing his cheek with a frown while Jinki smiled at him.

"Okay."

"Ne?"

"Okay, you can be my boyfriend."

Kibum dropped his hand from his cheek, "R-really?"

"Yeah, let's try. You worked hard just to meet me, I should give you a chance, right?"

Kibum nodded and his face looked like he wants to cry again before he hugged Jinki. He kept whispering thank you and Jinki laughed, patting his back while thinking how cute the boy was.

"I really like you, hyung. I asked every detail about you from Jonghyun."

Jinki froze when he felt Kibum was kissing his neck.

"I want my boyfriend to be a guy like you. Someone who's smart, nice, funny...I like every single thing about you." Kibum's kiss moved to Jinki's adam apple, his jaw before he kissed Jinki on the lips. Kibum pressed harder, one of his hand was on Jinki's head, grabbing at his hair. He on Jinki's lower lips, asking for an entrance and Jinki gave him.

It amazed Jinki how Kibum was so good at kissing and he felt so desperate like he really wanted this. Jinki chuckled on the kiss when he felt something poking his stomach.

Kibum pulled himself and panting harshly, his cheeks were red and his lip was a little bit shiny with saliva. "S-sorry...I remember the time when I woke up on your bed..." he said in a whisper.

"Yeah? Are you imagining something right now?" Jinki moved his hand that was on Kibum's back, lowering it down and making Kibum moaned before he bit his lips, feeling embarrass at the sound he produced.

"Don't tell me you're actually disappointed that we didn't do anything while you're drunk?" Jinki whispered on Kibum's ear before he nipped at it. He slipped his hand under Kibum's shirt and Kibum hugged him tighter. Kibum was breathing hard on Jinki's ear, making Jinki felt turn on.

"This is actually too fast, but Kibum-ah...do you want me to help you with your problem?"

Kibum nodded, kissing Jinki's neck as a yes.

Jinki liked how the boy was feeling embarrass but want it at the same time. It was a cute combination and he thought that he won't get bored by it, not in the near time at least.




*



It's been three months since Kibum confessed to Jinki. Kibum always went to Jinki's apartment every week, he sometimes sleepover when he was too tired and too lazy to go back. Kibum always found a reason to go to Jinki's place, even when the older refused saying that he needs time alone and said that Kibum visited him too frequent. There was a time when Kibum wanted and needed to go home because his aunty or Jonghyun's mother was worried about him but Jinki's the one not wanting to let him go outside of his place.




Jinki was staring at the angel beside him, smiling as he took his time watching Kibum's chest went up and down regularly. His eyes were taking the sight greedily, planting the image inside his mind and remember the first night they spent together where he didn't know the younger's name.

Jinki leaned in and pecked Kibum's head, he peppered butterfly kiss all over Kibum's face and the younger stirred awake. Kibum hummed while trying to open his eyes, slowly the image of his boyfriend came and he smiled lazily.

"Good morning..."

Jinki chuckled, "Good morning. That was what you said to me the first time you sleep here."

"Really..." Kibum snuggled more to the pillow by his side but Jinki pushed him so he lied on his back. He frowned, looking up at Jinki who hovered over him. Jinki had this smirk on his lips before he went down and kissed Kibum's neck.

Kibum let out a sigh, one hand coming up and stayed at Jinki's hair as he closed his eyes. He heard a grunt after a minute and opened his eyes, "What is it?" he caressed Jinki's hair lovingly.

"You let a stranger left you a hickey that day..." Jinkie made a pout before he pecked Kibum's lips.

"Don't think about it, you're the only one who can leave a mark now..."

Jinki hummed as an answer. He started to nibble and a spot that he knew was Kibum's sensitive spot, the younger arched his back in no time as a soft moan came out from his mouth.

"Hyung..."

Jinki pulled back just enough to stare at Kibum. The younger's eyes were dark with lust and his lips parted as he took out his tongue to on it, making Jinki crashed his own lips to Kibum's. Their tongues were tangling together as one of Jinki's hands was cupping Kibum's cheek. Kibum lifted his legs and wrapped it around Jinki's waist, pushing him down while he bucked his hips causing both of them to moan.

"Hyung..."

"Yes, Kibum?"

"I want y-you—nghh!"

Jinki pushed his hips down, making a friction between their hard-ons as he closed his eyes for a second from the delicious feeling.

"Yeah, I want you too."






"Hyung...Jinki hyung..."

Jinki could hear Kibum's voice and the rubbing on his back. He felt kisses on his cheek before he opened an eye. Kibum was looking down at him. He frowned, wondering why Kibum woke up, the younger was sleeping together with him after their activity.

"Do you want to eat? I made fried rice."

Jinki smiled at Kibum's answer, "Just like that day..."

"You keep mentioning it and I remember that you made me fried rice that day."

"I did..."

"Come on, hyung. I'm hungry...do you want to eat here, maybe?"

"No, I'm okay. Let's eat and talk..." Jinki gathered his strength before he pulled himself up. Kibum helped him a little because he felt dizzy of the sudden wake.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kibum asked as they went out of the bedroom, his hand wrapped on Jinki's waist while Jinki hand one on his shoulder.

Jinki hummed and suddenly got an idea, "Do you want to go out later?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you're not too..." Jinki cleared his throat, "…sore..." he continued in low voice which made Kibum giggled cutely.

"Relax, you're not that rough. It's normal actually and yes, I do want to go out. Let's watch a movie!"

Jinki kissed Kibum's forehead before he took a seat on the dinner table. "Anything you want, Kibummie."