Old Draft - Vampire

Onkey's Oneshot 2014

They just had a meeting, walking out of the meeting room and Jinki was looking at Kibum's agenda when suddenly he bumped into his master who stopped in front of him.

“Master, are you okay?" Jinki turned his master’s body around, finding that his master was panting hard, with eyes closed as he leaned to the wall, trying to keep himself stand up.

Damn—Jinki cursed inside, he took out his cellphone from his pocket and dialed number 3, "Min, get ready." After putting back the phone inside his pocket, Jinki brought one of his master’s hands into his shoulder, his hand was on Kibum’s waist, trying to help him walking a little faster to the car that waiting for them.




In front of the building Jinki could see their car was waiting, Min who was on the driver seat quickly get out of the car and opened the door to Jinki who helped getting Kibum inside the car. Closing the door after, he walked to the other side of the car and went inside.

"What happened?" Min asked Jinki through the mirror, seeing his master getting paler as Jinki’s checking on him.

"I’m not sure. Master are you ok—" Jinki stopped when he saw Kibum slowly opening his eyes, turned his face and looking at him with cloudy eyes.

Jinki gulped nervously when his master slowly getting closer to him, his usual brown eyes slowly turned from black to red—as dark as blood’s color.

Jinki felt trapped when his back hit the car’s door, Kibum was really close to him. His heart started to beat faster when Kibum brought his hand up to where his tie was, loosening it slowly while still keeping the eye contact. He then opened Jinki shirt’s button, first one, second and the third one, revealing his collar bone and Kibum could see his long neck down to little part of his chest, inviting him to get closer as he leaned to Jinki, whispering on his ear, "I need you.”

In a second Jinki felt pain on his neck, his master’s fangs ripped his flesh, his blood out of him and he closed his eyes tightly, biting his lips hard trying not to scream. It’s not like it’s the first time his master his blood like this, but he never get used to it, the pain was still the same every time.

Jinki’s hand came up to squeeze his master’s shoulder, signaling him to stop although he knew his master won’t do it in the near time. He knew lately his master's schedule was too much for him to handle. Knowing that, his master still refuse when he offered his blood yesterday, saying that he still has much energy to do his tasks. What a liar.

Kibum.

Kibum opened his eyes when realization came to him hearing Min’s deep voice, looking at Jinki who was panting harshly, greedily taking as much air as he could. Kibum quickly leaned away from him and saw his face, “Jinki, you’re okay?”

Still closing his eyes, a smile formed on Jinki’s lips before he opened his eyes slightly just enough to see his master’s worried expression, “I’m okay. Are you?”

Jinki started to feel dizzy, who wouldn’t really, having your blood suddenly being taken in a large quantity, losing all energy he had and transferred it to somebody else’s. It’s for his dear master though, the one he worked for and that’s one of his jobs which was to make himself healthy, preparing for the time like this when his master needs energy urgently because he needed a high quality blood.

“Sorry if I take too much blood from you. I should have listened to you yesterday.” Kibum really looked sorry, his hand came back to Jinki’s shirt, buttoning it again and looked into Jinki’s eyes, making sure that he was really okay and Jinki smiled to erase his master’s worried. “I’m okay, I will get better after eating later.”




As much as Jinki tried to keep himself strong, his body couldn’t do what he wanted for just coming out from the car he needed other’s help to support him, feeling ashamed having his master’s arm around his waist, in the same position of him an hour ago and he too just accepted the help. Min took over Jinki and told their master to take a rest and that he will bring Jinki to his room, their master gave this uncertain gaze before went upstairs where his room was.

“Don’t do that again, just give him the blood pack.” Minho’s voice sounded calm and barely a whisper, but Jinki knew better that it contained anger directed to him.

It was the third time this week for Kibum to drank Jinki’s blood and it happened because it was his fault. Minho told Jinki to remind their stubborn master about his meal but he skipped it always, saying that he had no time for it and working on his paperworks. Jinki wanted to yell in anger toward his master but he always lose in the end, seeing their master’s tired face made him shut his mouth and keep what he wanted to say inside. “You know it’s hard for me to say no to him.”

A growl come from Minho’s lips, opening the door to Jinki’s room before he dragged the older man inside, gently pushing him down on his bed, defeated large eyes of Minho’s was meeting with Jinki’s eyes which tried to show assurance that he was fine although he was feeling guilty for what just happened.

“Your job is to take care of our master. Yes he could take your blood anytime he wants, but you have to teach him how to take care of himself too, hyung.”