Another Invitation

I Am Only A Girl

He Yi entered the dorm through the veranda. Out of nowhere, Jolie scampered towards her and placed her paws on the lady's skirt.

"Ya! Ya! Get your paws off me!" she panicked.

Jeremy came out of the door when he heard someone screamed. He called Jolie to her, and invited He Yi to come and sit on the wooden bench.

"Don't worry, Jolie is a tame dog," Jeremy beamed. "I had her vaccinated too, so no worries."

"Uh....gaaa...I hate dogs," He Yi confessed, her voice trembling. "I hate pets, rabbits, dogs, cats, snakes, and all. That's why I don't have a pet."

Jeremy flashed his widest grin. "Don't worry. I will put her on a leash now."

Coordinator Wang went out of the door and invited He Yi inside while Jeremy confined his dog.

****

It was President Ahn's real birthday that Sunday, and he invited He Yi over for lunch. Jeremy had prepared many programs of his own. Oh, celebrations. Mi Nyu, Mi Nam, and Mi Ja cooked the food, while the rest got the dorm in order for the birthday celebrant. Indeed, before everyone sat down to eat lunch, Jeremy  showcased his hosting talent and his variety show skills, much to the delight of everyone, save for one.

"Boooooo!!!!!!!!!!" howled Mi Nam.

"Ya!" Jeremy pointed an accusing finger at him.

And so, he chased Mi Nam around the living room, making everyone laugh.

"They are both retarded," Coordinator Wang commented.

As both guys were scampering around the room, President Ahn spoke to He Yi.

"He Yi-ya, I am so honored to have you in my birthday. I was wanting to eat in a fancy restaurant, but Shin Woo said that Jeremy had been dying to give me a variety show in the dorm," he said.

"It doesn't matter, President," He Yi told him. "I am just thankful for the invitation. And Jeremy's begging paid off. I had a blast."

Mi Nyu offered a plate of kimbap in front of He Yi. The fake fairy was astonished, ashamed, and touched at the clumsy girl's act of friendship.

"Gomawo, Mi Nyu-ya," He Yi told her.

"You're welcome, He Yi-ssi," Mi Nyu replied.

The fake fairy got her chopstick and tried one kimbap. It was the best, better than those served in restaurants.

Then, everyone gave out their gifts for the president, who was totally surprised that he received gifts. He was no longer used to receiving gifts for his birthday, arguing that a grown man like him doesn't needs gifts anymore.

"Ah, thank you everyone, I am so happy," he told his group. "And I expect all of you to go to Velvet Skies Club tonight for the party that the company is going to throw for me. Hahahaha!"

And so, he gave a toast to everyone. 

****

When everyone started to eat, Tae Kyung, who was sitted beside Mi Nyu, announced something.

"He Yi, had the President given you another invitation?" he asked.

The fairy shook her head. President Ahn knew what Tae Kyung was talking about, so he announced it instead.

"Ah, yeah, thanks for reminding me, Tae Kyung," the president said. And turning to He Yi, "Three months from now, the guys will be having another concert. And Mi Nyu will also debut with her singing career. So, I invite you to host the event, and even, uh, to sing some songs for us."

"Ne, I accept," the fake fairy answered with confidence. She was willing to be part of anything that A.N Jell had laid their hands on, just as long as she can be near Tae Kyung.

"Ah, good, good. That concert is going to be jackpot, eh. Jackpot!" the president said with glee.