Can We Still Be Friends?

I Am Only A Girl

Tae Kyung was about to climb the flight of stairs to go to the recording studio when a person came to him.

"Annyeong haseyo, Hwang Tae Kyung-ssi," the other person greeted. 

Tae Kyung stopped, and pursed his lips, looking thoughtful. "And you are...?"

"Ah, I'm Jang Geun Suk, and I am your fan," Geun Suk told Tae Kyung, handing him a jot down notebook for autograph.

"Oh, mianhae Geun Suk-ssi, I almost did not recognize you," the singer-songwriter said to the actor.

"Aniyo, gwaenchanhayo (No, it's OK)," Geun Suk replied heartily and politely. "In fact, I am here to meet President Ahn."

"Geuraeyo? Geureom, I can take you to his office now," Tae Kyung offered politely.

Tae Kyung smirked as he accompanied Geun Suk to President Ahn's office. Well, his fanbase includes actors now, and it is not monopolized by Shin Woo!

****

"Ye, geureom, yeollak juseyo (Yes, then please call me)," Geun Suk said warmly to President Ahn when Mi Nyu entered the office.

"Yes, yes, I will call you...Oh, I would like to introduce to you our newest member who will debut in less than three months. Go Mi Nyu," President Ahn proudly introduced her to the actor.

"Annyeong haseyo, Mi Nyu-ssi," Geun Suk smiled and greeted politely at her.

"Ah...ye, annyeong hasshimnikka?" Mi Nyu said with a bow. 

"I am a great fan of A.N. Jell, and I will become your fan too," Geun Suk told her. "May I have your autograph?"

"Ah...ye!" she clumsily and awkwardly replied as she got the notebook and the pen to sign her autograph. "I am very much glad to make your acquaintance, Jang Geun Suk-ssi."

The president explained to Mi Nyu that Geun Suk is to host the upcoming concert along with He Yi. He instructed her to accompany the actor to the recording studio where A.N.Jell were practicing.

****

Inside the studio, Jeremy, Mi Nam, Mi Nyu, and Shin Woo simultaneously looked at Geun Suk, then at Tae Kyung.

"Wae?" Tae Kyung asked his bandmates, kind of annoyed.

"Hyung-nim, you could be twins!" Mi Nyu told him, giving him thumbs up, much to the delight of Geun Suk.

Then, they heard some noise outside the door. It was Manager Ma, who stumbled.

"Do...do...doppelganger," Manager Ma commented in fright, which was met by a head slap by Coordinator Wang.

Geun Suk asked for A.N Jell's autograph, which was met with delight by the members.

*****

The next morning, Shin Woo woke up early as usual to prepare his morning tea. Aunt Mi Ja was not at home, as she went to a friend's house for a visit.

While his tea was brewing, he also decided to cook breakfast for everyone. Up and about as early as five-thirty in the morning was Mi Nyu.

"Good morning, Mi Nyu-ya," he warmly said. "Did you have a good night's rest?"

"Good morning, Shin Woo-hyung," she greeted back. "Ye, I slept well. I must be very tired last night that I flopped on my bed as soon as I got in my room."

She approached her hyung, and looked at the bacon being fried on the pan.

"Shin Woo-hyung, are you all right?" she asked.

"Hm?" Shin Woo asked. "Yes, I am. Why?"

"Ah, because I noticed Shin Woo-hyung being thoughtful lately. Your thoughts must really be a heap," Mi Nyu noticed.

Shin Woo ruffled her hair again.

"Why is our Mi Nyu-ya  observant lately too?" he replied with that caring aura he always had.

"I am worried that Shin Woo hyung is sick," Mi Nyu told him.

"Ani. I was just stressed out lately,"  Shin Woo admitted. "Ya, I'll let you in another secret."

Mi Nyu smiled and nodded like a puppy. Eversince she and Tae Kyung became a couple, Shin Woo was a bit distant, and rarely shared his secrets anymore. It was Mi Nyu who started sharing to him his secrets, to be exact, her nightmares. So, it was like rain in an oasis for Shin Woo to be sharing his secrets again with her.

"Ye, because we 'kill dogs together'," she told him. "What is it, hyung?"

"I don't think I can consider it a secret anymore, as I have told Mi Nam-ah and Jeremy about it," Shin Woo told her. "I have been given tickets to the CN Blue gig for this Saturday. Wanna tag along?"

Mi Nyu nodded excitedly. She had been wanting to watch Yong Hwa perform again. With admiration, Shin Woo ruffled her hair again.

"Would you want some tea?" he offered.

"Yes please," she replied. "I'd continue cooking for you."

She continued cooking as he prepared the morning tea for both of them. He placed the cups on the table, and she placed the plate of bacon and eggs on the table as well. Shin Woo was caught off guard when Mi Nyu gave him a bear hug.

"I miss you, Shin Woo-hyung," she confessed.

Shin Woo smiled like he had never smiled before. But he knew she just missed him as a good hyung.

"Wae? We see each other everyday. Why would you miss me?" he asked.

"I missed you because I am so busy, and Hyung-nim and I spend time most of the time. I spend time with Jeremy and Oppa, but I rarely spend time with you anymore," she said.

"Geurae! You are so busy that you forgot about me," Shin Woo chided her, but it was a joke.

"Joesonghamnida, Shin Woo-hyung," Mi Nyu murmured, still hugging him. "Please still be a good hyung to me."

"Is it time that you call me Shin Woo-oppa?" he joked.

"Shin Woo-oppa...." she recited back.

"It's OK. It was already out of habit. Even if you are a girl, just continue calling me 'Shin Woo-hyung'," he said to her.

"Y...ye," she replied.

Still hugging Shin Woo, she asked for a favor, "Shin Woo-hyung, can we still be friends?"

Shin Woo noted the seriousness of her voice. As an assurance, he held her hand and pressed it hard. Mi Nyu could feel the warmth of his hand, and took it for a yes.

"Shin Woo-hyung, gomawoyo," she told him.

So, she stood there, hugging her Shin Woo-hyung.

 

****

Aww....I miss Mi Nyu and Shin Woo together ♥... Hehehe...this is one chapter where He Yi did not appear.