If Only You're In My Arms....

I Am Only A Girl

Tae Kyung helped his girlfriend get in the van. Mi Nyu was laughing to herself and was hit hard by champagne. The other guys went in the van as well.

"I have to get going, Tae Kyung," He Yi told him.

"All right. I guess we can call it a day, then," he remarked.

"Ne. It sure is," she replied.

Tae Kyung patted her on the shoulder and smiled at her.

"Thanks for attending the party. We enjoyed being with you here," Tae Kyung told her.

He Yi flipped her hair coyly. "Yeah, me too. I think I got to thank President Ahn for the invitation."

"You can do it tomorrow, perhaps," Tae Kyung advised. "The president went home early because of some emergency."

"Ah, is that so?" He Yi replied thoughtfully. "Then, I guess I have to drop by the office tomorrow."

Tae Kyung nodded in agreement. Before he got in the van, he told her to take care. He Yi had her back facing the lights, so Tae Kyung did not notice that she was blushing.

"Good night, yeoreobun (everyone)," He Yi told them.

"Same here," Jeremy told her from inside the van.

****

Inside her room, she gave a text message to Tae Kyung, stating that she arrived home safely. She received a message, stating that they also got home safely.

"Were they able to go home smoothly?" she asked herself. The look of the drunk Mi Nyu was pasted on her mind. And so, her imagination started.

Imagination mode:

"Hyung-nim, I want a carrot. Carrot!" Min Nyu said to Tae Kyung.

"Shin Woo-hyung, could you sing to me all of CN Blue's songs?" she pestered Shin Woo.

"Jeremy, I want to play with Jolie!" she said to Jeremy.

"Oppa, why did you throw away Yong Hwa-ssi's autograph?" she demanded her brother Mi Nam.

"Manager Ma, Coordinator Noona, I want a carrot. Carrot!" Mi Nyu told the manager and the stylist.

Reality mode:

"Oh well, Mi Nyu is really a pest, acting like that and all," she nonchalantly told herself.

When she laid down on her bed, she wrapped her arms around her pillow and blushed again, remembering Tae Kyung's smile for her. Thoughts of the helpless Tae Kyung begging her to stay also lingered in her mind. It was so not him to do that, she thought.

The rain began to pour outside, and she hugged her pillow more. She fantasized it was Tae Kyung, hugging it and letting tears fall.

"If only you love me....If only you're in my arms..." she sobbed.

She only let tears fall, not even listening to the lyrics of the song on her radio. It could have been the perfect theme song for her moment.

♫ Wonder if you even see me 
And I wonder if you know I'm there 
If you looked in my eyes 
Would you see what's inside? 
Would you even care? 

I just wanna hold you close 
But so far, all I have are dreams of you 
So, I wait for the day and the courage to say 
How much I love you (Yes, I do) 

I'll be dreaming of you tonight 
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight 
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be 
Then here in my room, 
Dreaming about you and me....

 

***********

Hm....it was a spur of the moment. Using the scenario, Selena's song came to mind. ^_^