Don't Reveal Your Feelings

I Am Only A Girl

"Eonni, I suggest you shave off your heels," Yoo He Yi told one backup dancer in that menacing way of hers.

"Uh, ye...I think I should do that," the dancer humbly and foolishly agreed.

He Yi smirked before leaving her dancers. The other girls gossiped again. How they hated the "National Fairy"!

 

He Yi had just finished her dance number on stage. She was a special guest in AN Jell's concert. The band had just released their 7th album, and they had a concert a month after its release. Some notable Hallyu stars, namely T-ara and 2PM, guested as front acts. T-ara's Ham Eun Jung even had a dance number with Jeremy. And He Yi had her dance number before the main event started.

 

He Yi went back to her dressing quarters when a figure in the AN Jell quarters caught her eye. She was just about to let it pass when she decided to go back and see who it is. 

 

Go Mi Nyu? 

 

She saw it was really Mi Nyu, who was sitting on one of the chairs. Mi Nyu was looking flustered, and she was playing with her hands absent-mindedly. The fake fairy smirked her evil smile and went inside the quarters.

"I invite myself," she said boldly.

Mi Nyu looked at her with a scared look on her face. Even if Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung were already a couple, He Yi still intimidated her.

"Ah...ye," Mi Nyu nervously said to her.

He Yi looked around the room but did not went inside. She just stared hard afterwards at Mi Nyu, who was totally uncomfortable around her.

"I guess I don't like the smell of the room," He Yi lied. She brushed her hand in front of her nose to supposedly remove the lingering obnoxious scent she was imagining.

Mi Nyu only looked at her as if she were the most difficult Trigonometry test. He Yi gave her another fake smile again before declaring that she would need to get back to her room.

 

As she strutted back to her room, she cursed herself for going crazy. She still hated Mi Nyu. Though, she is no longer Go Mi Nam but Go Mi Nyu. She grabbed her perfect hair and began to wince. So angry was she that she banged open the door of her quarters, thus alarming her stylist.

"Is something wrong, He Yi-ssi?" the stylist asked her. Her stylist is new and the best worker there is, but she feared He Yi so much that she called the star as He Yi-ssi rather than call her He Yi-yah. (And they are not even close!)

He Yi discreetly wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at her new stylist with a fake smile.

"Ne, I am fine, Eonni," she assured her stylist. You can get out for a while and talk with Coordinator Wang so I can be with myself."

The stylist pursed her lips and asked who Coordinator Wang is. He Yi snapped out of emo land and scolded the stylist.

"Get out of here and ask the others who Coordinator Wang is! Ga (Go)!" she fiercely instructed her stylist, who bowed in apology.

He Yi tsked and shook her head when the stylist went out of the room. She was in no mood to forgive someone. She just wanted to be alone.

For she had been a little nervous when she and Tae Kyung met again a few weeks ago. Only Shin Woo had pointed it out to her, and she sometimes hated how Shin Woo could really see beyond people's thoughts.

"No, it is already him and Mi Nyu. No, I will get Tae Kyung no matter what." she thought.

She bit her lips in fury and let tears fall from her eyes. Why do they have to see each other again? The wound which she thought were healed had been ripped open. Oh, fate is so cruel to her.

"Should I still reveal to him how I feel? He knows it, right?" she battled inside herself. "But, am I even allowed to reveal my feelings?"

She was surprised at herself. The menacing and coniving He Yi had suddenly let herself have second thoughts. Eotteohke?

 

****

Well, well, well....I will continue with my story later. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday since it is a holiday, yeheyness! ♥