So What Happened?

I Am Only A Girl

Her stylist went out of the room as ordered, thus she was left alone to contemplate on things.

Flashback:

I. Don't. Like. You.

This was what she told Go Mi Nam half a year ago. Why was she able to say that?

A year ago, Go Mi Nam finally arrived after his blotched eye surgery, and Mi Nyu had finally revealed herself in the open, with President Ahn still unable to know the secret. When Tae Kyung became Mi Nyu's official boyfriend (after the scandal that he and He Yi cooled off), he told He Yi straight to her face that he doesn't like her, and that he never liked her the way she liked him. It was such a big blow to her ego, knowing that every Korean loves her, since she was the National Fairy, after all.

Being obedient to the one she loved, she backed out and didn't pester Tae Kyung any longer. Of course, her ego also told her to get even. If she couldn't get even with Mi Nyu, she'll get even with the latter's oppa. So, when Mi Nam was courting her, she didn't allow any dates yet she led him on. She knew he was never serious and was totally flirting around with girls.

Then THE day came. She rejected him right to his face, but he was not that affected. He was even thankful that she rejected him because he can have all the time to flirt even more with many other girls.

Huh! What a jerk!

Finally, the A.N Jell fans were totally crazy and jealous of their leader, Sa Yu Ri, for Mi Nam courted her. Eversince they became the IT couple, Mi Nam stopped his playboy ways, though he was still known to be cocky and all.

The 7th album was released later than planned, as President Ahn wanted more mini albums and digital singles for the fans. Each member had their own singles, which were released almost every month. The band was also present in Inkigayo, and had won awards as well. They were hall of famers, just like the four-membered girl group from a rival company.

Through it all, He Yi didn't pester Tae Kyung, nor was she pestered by Go Mi Nam. She had her own shows and own dramas, and even sang in some songs with Before School. Eversince her ultimatum at Mi Nam, she and A.N Jell had never crossed paths.

One day, the news of the release of the 7th album reached her agent, who informed her that President Ahn wanted to have a lunch meeting with her. She hesitated, but due to her acting prowess, she was able to hide her nervousness well. Thus, she gave in.

During the lunch meeting, she and the VIPs of AN Entertainment met, and they told her that she had been chosen to be one of the front acts for A.N Jell's concert. She was in total shock, but she graciously gave in again. So much for hurting her heart.

She knew it was inevitable that she, Mi Nyu, and Tae Kyung are going to see each other again. Of course, Mi Nyu had recently returned from Africa, and it was such a bad timing for her. She couldn't steal the pure maiden's boyfriend as planned.

The next week, she went to AN Entertainment to have another meeting with President Ahn. Little did she know that the president brought his boyband to the office to meet with her as well. 

The look on Tae Kyung's eyes after seeing her was murderous. He complained to the president why she was in the meeting. Of course, she didn't allow herself to be bullied by her "ex-boyfriend."

"Ya! Do you think I came here begging the president to have me as guest to your concert?" she retorted.

"Aish... You are still an annoying fake fairy," Tae Kyung nonchalantly told her.

President Ahn showed a pensive face, then broke into his jackpot smile. He chided Tae Kyung.

"You punk, ha, don't get nervous that your former girlfriend is here. She is here to help make your concert successful."

President Ahn patted He Yi on the shoulder as a sign of encouragement, and she reciprocated with a smile. Then, the secretary came in and told the president that he had a phone call, so he had to leave.

An ominous atmosphere hung inside the office. He Yi knew that Tae Kyung gave her an ultimatum almost a year ago, and she had rejected Mi Nam exactly six months ago. So, it was not an easy reunion. She looked at Mi Nam, who gave her an "I-don't-care-anymore-coz-I-have-a-girlfriend-already" look. It made her irritated, and she was irritated all the more when Mi Nam and Jeremy continued their petty air scratching.

"Huh. I don't think I can think well," Tae Kyung told her again.

"Y..Ya! Take that back!" she demanded at him angrily, pointing him an accusing finger.

Shin Woo put on his mysterious face and replied. "Don't bring in your nervousness here. It's contagious."

He Yi was about to shot back at Shin Woo, but stopped, for she didn't know how to react to him.

****

And the concert came. When He Yi went back stage, she saw Yu Ri wiping Mi Nam's face, and he reciprocated with a caress. He Yi only snickered, thinking it to be too corny. She was glad the she had get rid of Mi Nam. Yet, as she continued to look on the lovebirds, she can't help but clutch her chest. It was too painful to bear, and she realized, she was still in love with Tae Kyung.

****

Back to reality:

Looking back at that event the past year up to the concert, she realized that she won't get over Tae Kyung, and was determined to have him back. To be able to do that, she thought of a plan.

Since she wasn't able to shot back at Shin Woo, why not help him get Mi Nyu instead?

She dried the tears from her eyes, smiled her vengeful smile, and stood up to wreak havoc into everyone else's life.

 

 

****************************

So much for that one. I think I will get back to it later. Tomorrow or Monday. Ja ne! ♥