Happy Endings

I Am Only A Girl

It was official. Tae Kyung and He Yi were back to being Korea's famous couple. It was in the headlines all over the country. But this time, it is real.

Mi Nyu felt some regret that she let go of her Hyung-nim, but she was happy for him. He Yi could love him more than she could, and all she had to do was to accept it.

****

In the A.N Entertainment...

"Ah you, punk! You got back with He Yi," President Ahn said in glee. "Jackpot, it is jackpot!"

"Aish, I don't know why you have to make such a fuss on that," Tae Kyung icily told the president.

"Tae Kyung-oppa, don't be so conservative," He Yi .

"Don't you want it? All your ratings will soar sky high!" the patriarch said. 

"Aish, my love story with He Yi is not for show business," the punk explained.

"No need to be ashamed of it, huh?" President Ahn said. "He Yi, take care of Tae Kyung, hah? Make meh proud!"

He Yi smiled and gave the president a bow. All the other members stood in the office, clapping their hands. They were so proud and happy for Tae Kyung and He Yi.

 

Mi Nyu met Tae Kyung and He Yi at the elevator. The Pig Rabbit felt a bit  jealous but had to let it go. She extended her hand for a handshake, and he received it without a heavy  heart.

"Chukha hamnida (Congratulations)," she said happily.

"Thanks," he said. 

She congratulated and hugged He Yi, who was surprised by her goodwill.

"Chukha hamnida, He Yi," Mi Nyu said.

"Gomawo," He Yi said graciously.

Then as Tae Kyung and He Yi were about to enter the elevator, he stopped and turned back to her.

"Ya, Pig Rabbit, I heard you have a suitor. Why are you keeping it from us?" he demanded.

He Yi looked at him, then at her in surprise. "You do?" 

"Hyung-nim. I am not entertaining anyone!" she said.

"Don't lie! A Pig Rabbit should not lie!" he demanded. His bullying made He Yi about to laugh, but had to hide it.

"Hyung-nim, I am not lying! I am telling the truth!" she pouted childishly.

He mouthed the words "you're so dead"  before  he went in the elevator. She was smiling happily when Mi Nam went to her from behind.

"I am so proud of you,  my dear sister. You make me happy," he said.

"Yes, Oppa," she said as she leaned her head to her brother's broad shoulder.

"You deserve someone better. I just hope he won't make you cry," Mi Nam said.

Mi Nyu nodded happily and thoughtfully.

****

"MWO???????" Everyone chorused.

"Ah! You are so dead, Pig Rabbit!" Tae Kyung growled. "You big liar."

"We kept it a secret as planned, and here we are announcing it in the open after two months," Mi Nyu said.

Shin Woo remarked. "And now, Mi Nyu is officially my girl."

Mi Nam smirked and winked at Shin Woo. He was happy that Shin Woo is Mi Nyu's boyfriend. He knew that the calm guy would treat his sister right, and would not make her cry.

"It is still not right!" Tae Kyung argued. "When I asked her two months ago about the rumor I heard, she denied it. Neo (you)!"

He Yi chided Tae Kyung. "It is nothing to be angry about." She was happy that Mi Nyu found another love and congratulated her.

And Mi Nyu stuck out her tongue to her Hyung-nim. She placed her arms around her new love, her Shin Woo-hyung.

****

Yipee!

Happy ending!

Guess what?

I never thought I'd go this far to write a fanfic this long.

Thanks for reading.

THE END!