She's So Lucky....

I Am Only A Girl

Ngwahahahahah!!! So you thought the last chapter was the end? Good news! It is not!

*******************************************************************************************************

So how did Mi Nyu end up with Shin Woo?

*******************************************************************************************************

Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung finally broke up. She ran away as far as she could, much to the astonishment of the trainees. She went as far as the balcony on the rooftop.

Then her phone rang. She saw it was Shin Woo, but she did not answer it. She dropped the call, and sent him a message, saying that she is on the rooftop.

 

Shin Woo went there as stated in the message. When he went to her, he found her crouching on her knees, crying. He squatted and patted her hair.

"Mi Nyu-ya...," he soothed her.

"Shin Woo-hyung...," she said before giving him a tight hug.

She related to him about the breakup. He just patted her back as he continued listening and hugging her.

"Shin Woo-hyung, help me to get this pain from my heart," she pleaded as she soaked his shoulder with her tears.

"Much as I want to help you, but I cannot," he honestly told her. "Only this I can advise you. You better move on and love a guy who can treat you well and not make you cry."

Mi Nyu remembered her brother's warnings. She even remembered Shin Woo's song.

"Have you really changed, Shin Woo-hyung?" she whispered.

"Yes, I have changed. After you rejected me, I did my best to forget you and move on," he said. "Right now, I am waiting for the right moment to meet the right girl who will love me and will never make me cry. And I promise to myself that I would not make her cry too."

Mi Nyu let go of her hug and looked at Shin Woo.

"May I lean on your shoulder?" she begged.

He nodded and did not hesitate to sit beside her.

"I promised to be a good hyung, right?" he said.

 

They sat there for hours, holding each other's hands. Shin Woo just allowed her to cry. Later...

"Oh, I need to go, I need to find that girl who will love me true," Shin Woo said mysteriously.

"Huh?" Mi Nyu asked, confused.

Shin Woo smiled and ruffled her hair. "I gotta go."

He stood up and began to walk. He was not that far when Mi Nyu spoke back to him.

"That girl is so lucky. I am sure she will never cry when she is with you," she said.

Shin Woo still had his back facing her.

"I hope you are lying that you had changed," Mi Nyu confessed.

Shin Woo turned to her. "Mwo?" he asked in disbelief.

He saw tears streaming through her eyes. He saw yearning in her eyes.

"I hope that you never changed. I hope I am that girl," she said.

Shin Woo looked at her eyes, trying to find an explanation. She looked at his dark eyes and saw the look of the Shin Woo-hyung who confessed his love for her a year ago.

"Please love me again," she begged. "Please...."

Shin Woo shed tears. He could not contain his feelings any longer that he walked straight to her, grabbed her by her nape, and crushed his lips to her lips.

Mi Nyu felt the passion that Shin Woo had for her. She felt his want, need, and pain in his passionate kiss. Shin Woo realized it was time to give up those romantic thoughts he had about being Mi Nyu's knight in shining armor. Those are just fantasies. This one is true. Mi Nyu felt scared as she kissed him back, so surprised that she can match the intensity of his passion. Gone was the calm, soft, and gentlemanly Shin Woo. Here is the new Shin Woo, the passionate lover, the man who would make you fall in love even more.

When Shin Woo was about to end his kiss, Mi Nyu pulled him hard, not wanting to end the kiss. She realized all these time that it is Shin Woo she had yearned and fallen in love with. She wanted to make him feel that she needed him and wanted him.

When Mi Nyu broke from the kiss, neither she nor Shin Woo could breathe easy. Shin Woo saw her now, not as a demure, awkward, clumsy, childish girl, but a woman who has deeply fallen in love with him.

"Mi Nyu-ya..." he whispered.

"I love you, Shin Woo-hyung," she finally confessed.

She confessed having ambivalent feelings of love and pity when she realized that Shin Woo distanced from her. She felt guilty at that time, but she did not know that something started to bloom. Out of goodwill, she started sharing her nightmares to him three months ago. When she got acquainted with CN Blue, she realized and laughed to herself that Jung Yong Hwa looked like Shin Woo. She developed a huge crush on Yong Hwa that everytime CN Blue and A.N Jell would be in the same place, she would always want to be near Yong Hwa. Thus, as she examined herself, she found out that she developed a little something for Shin Woo. (Thanks to Yong Hwa, Mi Nyu finally understood *nod*).

She witnessed He Yi and Shin Woo's two encounters. There, she developed confusion regarding Shin Woo's real feelings for her. All the while, he had been living in a lie.

"Yes, you are right," Shin Woo said. "I lied to myself, because I do not want to admit that I still love you. And I lied to He Yi because I know that her favors always spell trouble. I thought I changed. I distanced myself. But I realized I stayed the same. I was still and am still in love with you, Mi Nyu."

Mi Nyu smiled as she touched his lips and kissed him again. She could still feel the love and passion radiating from his soft lips. She felt good kissing him, so good that it made her cry. Oh, how much she loves him now!

After the kiss, Shin Woo hugged her tight and asked. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

Mi Nyu let out a huge grin despite the tears. "Yes! Yes! I want to!"

They stood there hugging each other, feeling jubilant that they finally found another love. They also promised to keep their relationship a secret and only reveal it after two months, to surprise everyone.

And so it is. Mi Nyu knew that Shin Woo would never  hurt her nor make her cry. And Shin Woo finally got the girl he loved. (Sorry, Hong Sisters....)  He was the first to find out that she is a girl. So it is only right that he should receive her love as a reward.

******

THE END ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Well, well, well....and that ends my story. Tae Kyung and He Yi got back, this time for real, and Shin Woo finally got Mi Nyu. ^_^