Chapter 7

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk carried Donghae to their room. He knew everyone was waiting for some kind of explanation from him . They can wait he needed to take care of his mate now. He thought to himself.

"May I take a look ?" Siwon asked standing in the doorway.

Siwon being half fae is the doctor of the group. Hyuk nodded and moved to the side so that Siwon can check Hae.

"She's fine." Siwon said finally.

Hyuk nodded his head and mumbled thanks.

"Don't worry about the others. Take your time. " Siwon said before walking out.

Hyuk went back to sit beside Hae. He looked at her unconscious form. She meant the world to him and he's not gonna lose her to some crazy Were. He thought running his hands through her hair.

Hyuk kissed her forehead and walked downstairs . He knew the others needed to know the truth.

Heechul was having a hard time narrating what happened . She had to edit the part where Hangeng helped her.

"So you fought the two of them without any help ?" Yunho asked.

"Yes, for the fifth time. Why do you keep asking me that? " Heechul asked irritated.

"Something about this doesn't match. "Yunho said confused. 

"Are you saying that I can't take two pups on my own?" Heechul asked raising her eyebrows. 

"That's not it. How did you break the chains? "Kangin asked. 

"Yeah. How did you do it?" Top asked looking at Heechul for an explanation. 

Heechul didn't know what to say.

"I...uh...." Heechul started. 

 Just in time Siwon came walking in. Everyone's attention changed from Heechul to Siwon . Heechul mumbled a prayer of thanks to God .

"How's she?" Ryewook asked worried.

"She's fine. Just tired." Siwon said looking at everyone. Everyone was relieved to hear that Hae is fine.

"Do you know what's the problem between Hae and this Jessica." Taemin asked.

"I don't know what's the problem. But I know Jessica is a Werelion. " Siwon said.

"Were lion? I thought they were extinct." Kangin said.

"That's what I thought too. Until Hae told me about her." Siwon said looking at Kangin.

Everyone was silent after that. 

"I need to attend an important call." Top said walking towards his office. He stopped midway and looked at Heechul.

"Don't go anywhere. We need to talk." He said seriously and walked off.

Heechul knew she couldn't keep Hangeng a secret for long. But the problem with telling Top is that he hated vampires.  Hated them with passion with capital p. She was afraid how he will react when he knows her mate is a vampire. 

Yunho was watching Heechul he knew something was wrong. She was hiding something. He will have a heart to heart talk with her soon.

"Chullie, come on we need to talk now." Yunho said walking outside.

Heechul knew this was unavoidable. She nodded her head and walked to him.

Kangin watched the two of them walking outside. He waited for few minutes before following them.

"Spill the truth now." Yunho said seriously looking at her.

"What? I told you the truth." She said not meeting his eyes.

"Fine. But you forgot tell about how you broke the chain. " He said raising his eyebrows. 

"He.....I.. " Heechul didn't know.

"Tell me the truth." Yunho said raising his voice.

Heechul knew she couldn't hide this from Yunho anymore. She told him everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter