Chapter 1

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk was waiting in front of the club.A bike came rushing to the front of the club and stopped right in front of her.

The person on it removed the helmet from her head letting her long red locks to fall down.

"Leeteuk " The girl said in her sweet tone.

I could never get used to how beautiful she is. Leeteuk thought looking at the girl in front of her.

"You are late, Hee. Where's Hae?" Leeteuk said.

"That fishy girl made me late. She's coming with the monkey. " Heechul said getting off the bike.

Leeteuk just nodded her head.

"How many?" Heechul asked. 

"Three of them. All vampires." She said. 

"Mated or not?" She asked doubtfully. 

"Non mated from the look of it." Leeteuk said.

"Good , now i don't have to worry about angry mates coming for revenge." Heechul said smiled

Heechul nodded and started to walk towards the club.

"Be careful." Leeteuk said worried.

"Always." Heechul said walking forwards. 

Heechul let her senses free as she walked into the club. She felt one of their presence in the left corner. She removed her jacket and undid the top two buttons on her shirt.

As she entered the club every eyes were on her. She walked with confidence. 

She felt the vampires eye on her. She twisted in her seat and looked at him. She could see that he was enthralled by her. She smiled and winked at him.

She started counting to ten in her mind. Even before she reached five the vampire was next to her. 

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked in his y voice sitting next to her. 

Ofcourse he was handsome all of them are. With pale skin and handsome features.

"Sure. "She said in her y tone.

They shared a few drinks. It will take a few many drinks to get a vampire drunk.

"I'm going to the toilet. If you want you can join me." She said getting up and walking away with a sway to her .

She walked to the toilet stand but she was pushed against the wall within seconds.

"Ooh.... you are strong. "She said smirking.

"I'll show you my strength now." He said her neck.

Heechul compressed the urge to vomit when his cold tongue touched her neck.

"No...let me show you first. "She said moving her hands towards his pants rubbing on his . He groaned closing his eyes in pleasure. With a swift movement she changed their position so that he was the one  pressed to the wall 

"You are good. Maybe I'll take you as my pet." He said. 

"Oh really." She said palming his . 

"Oh...." He groaned closing his eyes again. She took out the wooden stake with her other hand. While he was groaning with pleasure. 

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter