Chapter 5

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hangeng was having a hard time keeping Heechul out of his mind. He replayed the scene from previous night  a hundred times now.

He couldn't believe such a beautiful creature is his mate . He know she was an immortal like him. But not a true blood. Might be a hybrid he thought to himself. 

At first he thought she was one his enemies trying to get him. All such thoughts vanished from his mind when he overturned her to face him. She was gorgeous like an angel. She had  large cat like eyes and red pouty lips. She was slender but not thin. She had long red locks and it enhanced her milky complexion.  But these were not what  caught his attention the way her violet eyes stared at him. They had a look of admiration along with another emotion...... love?  He asked himself. He has never seen anyone looking at him that way in his two hundred years of life. 

He couldn't help but run his fingers across her velvety skin. It made his vampire happy when she leaned into his touch. That's when he caught her scent in the light breeze.  

'Mate ' his brain yelled at him. No, he couldn't do this. He didn't want a mate. He thought withdrawing his hands. She growled at him when he did that. It was the most iest sound he have ever heard. He knew he should leave.  He ran away when he saw her leaning in for a kiss.

He felt his heart breaking as he ran away from her. Funny he thought he didn't have a heart.

"Hangeng Gege " Zhoumi called entering the room.

"What's it ,Mimi?" Hangeng asked getting up from his chair.

"I know something is bothering you. Tell me what it is?  Are you planning on running away from us again?" Zhoumi asked worry evident in his voice.

Zhoumi was Hangeng's sister's mate. Henry was his only family and he loved his sister very much.

Zhoumi knew Henry loved her older brother more than anything in the world. He knew the hardships he went for her.

"Actually I am. I think It's time for  me to leave this place. I Promise I'll come back soon. Tell her not to worry,  Mimi. " Hangeng said to him. Hangeng knew it was Henry who asked Zhoumi to check upon him.

Zhoumi nodded and walked back downstairs. He saw Henry standing in the garden. He knew she was waiting for him eager to hear what Hangeng said.  

Henry was getting worried. She knew Zhoumi would persuade her brother to stay. She loved brother more than anything even more than her mate. But she couldn't blame Hangeng for it too. She knew she constantly reminded him of his dark past.

"Hey, beautiful. "Zhoumi said kissing Henry. 

"What did he say?" Henry asked eagerly. 

"He's planning to go away. But he promised to come back soon." Zhoumi said defeated.

" That's what he said last time. And it took us fifty years to find him." Henry said shaking her head.

"I know. I don't want to lose him too . If I could do anything to make him stay I would do that in the blink of an eye." Zhoumi said with conviction. Zhoumi knew what Hangeng leaving would do to Henry. He had seen it for himself. 

Kyuhyun was sitting on a tree and he heard the exchange between the two vampires. 

"Do you really mean what you said?" Kyuhyun asked jumping down from the tree.

"Who are you?" Zhoumi jumped up and stood before Henry protecting her. 

"That's not important. I want to know whether you want to make him stay. I can help you guys." Kyuhyun said sitting down on a chair.

"We don't know who you are. We don't trust strangers." Zhoumi said pushing Henry behind his back.

"Okay....fine then. I thought you meant what you said " Kyuhyun said getting up and started to walk back into the forest.

"I meant what I said." Zhoumi yelled getting angry.

"Then you should hear out what I say. " Kyuhyun said turning back.

"I don't listen to strangers. "Zhoumi said his fangs extending.

"Suits you." Kyuhyun said turning. 

"Wait,stop. I don't want to know who you are . But please help me." Henry said coming to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter