Chapter 3

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryewook , Yunho and Taemin were finishing off their work in a dark alley.

Yunho turned to look at the other two after disposing the demons he killed. 

"Hey, Tae have you finished? cause I need some help here." Wookie asked Taemin while dragging a demon's body.

"Sure. " Taemin said walking over to Wookie. 

He waited for the girls to finish their work.

"Let's get going.  " Yunho said walking towards the car. 

Yunho had been worried since Hyuk called Siwon back saying he needed him to check on Heechul. Heechul is his best friend he prayed she was all right. 

He walked ahead thinking the girls are following him . He reached the car and turned around to see that they were not behind him.

He ran back to the alley but they were not there. Suddenly someone grabbed him from the darkness and pulled him in.

He began kicking and fighting them.

"It's me Wookie..... ow...that's my nose." She whispered.

"Why are you guys hiding? " He whispered back.

"Demons around twelve. " Wookie said smelling the air. It's her job being the half werewolf. 

"We can't take them alone. I called for help. They will be here soon." Taemin said her voice nothing more than a murmur. 

They huddled closer as they heard footsteps approaching.

Top was driving like all the hell was behind his back. They reached the place in seven minutes.

"Get your weapons ready and follow me." Top said getting out. They knew he would always be in front so that he will take the blow. 

Top and Eunhyuk climbed over the building to assess the situation. 

"Are they having a group meeting today? " Hyuk asked seeing their targets.

"Let's get back to the others " Top said getting off the building. 

"Twenty one and still counting . All demons. " Top said to the others while they nodded their heads.

"I'm glad Heechul isn't here." Top said relieved. 

Just then a bike came to a stop in front of them.

"Hey brother." Heechul said getting off. Everyone tried to stifle their laughter while Top looked at Heechul astonished. 

"We'll talk later. "Top said angrily while Heechul followed rolling her eyes.

"This is going to be fun." Kangin said with obvious excitement. Leeteuk shook her head and took the AK47 in her hands.

"Your mate has some serious issues. " Siwon said readying the flame thrower.

They walked towards the place. Screams of pain filled the air as Siwon pulled the trigger of the thrower and all the hell , literally broke loose.

"I love you Hae " Hyuk said pressing a quick kiss to her lips.

"Let's kick some demons ." She replied taking out her gun.

"How romantic !!You are making me want to puke." Heechul said rolling her eyes.

"Focus Heechul " Top said stabbing a demon who came after Heechul. 

"Thanks bro " Heechul yelled back tackling a demon and stabbing him.

Kangin and Leeteuk fought side by side. Kangin was fighting the demon and protecting Leeteuk at the same time.

Yunho jumped out in time to see Heechul take off a demons head. 

",  I hate getting bloodied. " she said wiping blood of her clothes.. 

That's soo Heechul he thought laughing.

 When it everything was over and everyone of the demons were dead. There were dead demons everywhere some headless others mangled.

Everyone gathered around.  Hyuk was holding Hae tightly while Kangin was leaning on Leeteuk for support.

"Looks like we are finished here." Top said coming back he looked just as spotless as he had before the fight. 

"How do you manage that while fighting off three demons at a time and looking out for me?" Heechul said envying Top. 

"You are not off the hook for breaking the rules, baby sister.  It's your job to dispose all the bodies." Top said smirking.

"What?!!!all these alone." Heechul asked surprised.

"Yes. You guys can go. Take the car. We will come in her bike." Top said to the others. 

They all nodded their heads and walked away laughing. 

"Good luck,  Chullie. " Yunho said before walking away.

"Go away, jerk. " She said angrily. 

"I'll wait for you near the bike. Get to work sis." Top said nodding to the dead bodies.

"Wait,  Come-on. Are you serious?  I'll be dead after finishing all this. " She cried out.

"Don't be a drama queen sis. " Top said before walking away.

Heechul was cursing in her mind when she moved the bodies to a corner.  There were so many if them.

"Do you need a hand? " Someone said from the side. 

She didn't mind him thinking it was Top. 

"All you have to say is a word. " The voice said from the darkness. 

"Go to hell you jerk." She said angrily. 

"Who are you talking to? " Top said coming behind her.

Heechul jumped in the air when she heard his voice from the behind.

"How come you are here?  You were standing there." Heechul said pointing to the darkness. 

"What are you saying?  I just came from the front. " He said explaining. 

"But.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter