Chapter 10

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't want to fight with you , Hyung." Kyuhyun said as soon as they were out of the house.

"Kyuhyun, you know you are playing a dangerous game." Top warned.

"Its not a game for me. Its my life, Hyung . You know you can't hide her from me." Kyuhyun said smirking.

"She shouldn't remember anything from the past. It'll hurt her. She ran away from you for a reason." Top said shaking his head.

"No, your father took her away from me. She was happy with me . Now look at her she doesn't even remember me." Kyuhyun said tears b his eyes.

Top felt bad for Kyuhyun seeing his tears.

"Kyu..." Top said walking towards Kyuhyun and putting his hands on his shoulders.

"Hyung, you don't even know how much it kills me to see her like this. I want her back . I want my princess back." Kyuhyun said finally breaking down on Top's shoulders.

"I can't even start to imagine what'll happen to her if she remembers everything. I'm afraid of the reaction." Top said sitting on the ground.

"She remembers me,hyung. She called me Kyu." He said hopefully.

"Kyuhyun you remember what Jiyong told us. Her memory should come back on its own we should not force her." Top said calmly.

"Okay... I know that and I don't want to force her too. I'm ready to wait." Kyuhyun said nodding his head.

"But Kyu I couldn't help but ask you, What will you do when she finds her mate? You know she'll leave you." Top asked him seriously.

"I'll let her go then but only after she remembers me. And asks me to go away. I'll go happily." Kyuhyun said hiding the fact that Heechul already found her mate.

"I should get going Hyung. Take care of her." Kyuhyun said before walking away.

Top shaked his sadly at the retreating figure of Kyuhyun.

"Yunho , Kangin . Come out now." Top said looking into the darkness.

"Sorry for eavesdropping." Yunho said looking down.

Top only nodded his head.

"So who's the Kyuhyun guy? And what's his buisness with Heechul?" Kangin asked.

"Not now. I'll talk to you both later. Right now I need to check on Heechul." Top said starting to walk away.

"But Hyung.. " Yunho started to be cut off by Top.

"I said not now. I will tell you guys later." Top said with finality.

They both looked at Top walking back to the mansion.

"Why is hiding this from us? The four of us are in this together." Kangin said irritated.

"Even he is hiding this from Heechul. And I'm sure that the Kyuhyun guy had some past with Heechul." Yunho said matter-of-factly. 

Yunho and Kangin kind of made up after their talk earlier the day. They both cared about Heechul so they decided to forget about their pity fight.

"Are you afraid what will happen when Heechul gets back her memory.?" Kangin asked worried.

"As a matter of fact I'm she could destroy an entire village with just a flick of her finger. I've seen what she's capable of." Yunho said shaking his head to clear himself of the dreadful memories.

"I hope it won't happen so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter