Chapter 6

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul felt weak . The chains that tied her were made of silver. Her vampire does not tolerate silver. She tried to break off the chains but they were firm.

"Don't try to break them . It won't come off. You will get hurt in the process, sweety. " Her captor said getting back to the room.

"You are gonna pay for this bastard." She shouted angrily.

"No, I'm getting paid for this sweety." He said smirking.

"I can't help but wonder what did you do to end up in her black list." He said thoughtfully.

"Her?" Heechul asked questioningly.

"Yeah. Jessica." He said looking at her.

"I don't know any jessica." Heechul said raising her eyebrows. She didn't know any Jessica actualy .

"Oh..don't lie sweety ." He said scowling.

"I'm telling the truth . I don't know any Jessica." Heechul shouted.

"Yah... simon ." He yelled looking at the door. After few seconds Simon was standing next to him.

"What the hell!! Why are you yelling, Jack ?" Simon asked irritatted.

"Are you sure we got the right one?" Jack asked Simon pointing to Heechul.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Simon asked .

"She's saying she don't know Jessica." Jack said worried.

"She's lying. What's your name ?" Simon asked Heechul.

"Heechul." She said.

"What?!! You are not Donghae? Don't lie. " Simon asked getting worried. 

"No, I think you got the wrong person." Heechul said rolling her eyes.

"You stupid . How could this happen? I told you to get the right one." Simon said hitting Jack in the head.

"You told me to get the pretty one. She was the prettiest there."Jack said rubbing his head.

"I asked you to get the pretty one not the prettiest ." Simon said again.

Heechul was listening to the two werewolves fighting. She needed to escape from here.

"Since you got the wrong person can I leave?" Heechul asked.

"No." The answer came from the doorway.

"Hello, Heechul I'm sorry you can't leave. My name is Jason If you are wondering. "He said walking to Heechul and pulled her up by her hair.

Heechul felt the pain shooting through her scalp. She wanted to scream but she didn't. She didn't want to be weak in front of him.

"You are too pretty to let go . I think my sister will let me keep you." He said looking at Heechul. 

Just then a crashing sound came from the other room. Heechul thought it was Top.

"What's going in?" Jason asked angrily.

The door to the room flew from its hinges and fell to the floor . A very angry looking Hangeng was standing in the threshold.

Heechul was surprised to see him there. She expected it to be Top. She felt relief washing through her on the sight of him.

Hangeng assesed the situation in front of him. There were three werewolves in the room. Two are just pups . The older one was holding Heechul by her hair. 

Hangeng never felt rage like his whole life. The sight of Heechul in the man's hand made him snarl. It was so feral that it even made the older werewolf to take a step back.

"Take your hands off her." His tone was low and deadly that it made the man to release his hold on Heechul without even him noticing.

"Kill him. What are you waiting for ?" He yelled at the others.

Simon and Jack looked at each other.

"You are the strongest among us . Why don't you do it?"Simon said backing off.

Jack jumped at Hangeng shifting halfway into his wolf and landing on top of Hangeng. Heechul felt a scream leave at the sight of Hangeng under the wolf.

The next moment Hangeng turned around and had the wolf under his hands .

"I've always loved killing werewolves. Time to die." He said biting the wolf in his jugular. After some thrashing the wolf became still.

Hangeng got up and patted the dirt off him and looked at the two wolves huddled in the corner shaking with fear.

"Who's next?" He asked looking at them.

They both shifted and jumped out of the window. Running for their life.

Hangeng finally gazed at Heechul . She was looking at him with a mix of pride and relief. He walked to her and broke off the chains like it meant nothing to him .

"Are you okay?" He asked Heechul taking her in his arms at her up and down.

Heechul could only nod her head . She felt go dry at being his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter