Chapter 2

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk was having a hard time battling the vampire off him and keeping him away from Hae. 

"Where the hell is Heechul? " He mindlinked Hae.

"I don't know." She said pulling the vampire off Hyuk.

"Get out of here Hae." He yelled at her through their mind link.

"I'm not leaving you here with the monster. " She yelled back.

Hyuk knew she will never budge from the decision.  The vampire was stronger since he fed just now.

He came at Hyuk from the side Hyuk  rammed into side of the vampire tackling him to the floor. At the same time Hae came and drove the stake through the vampires shoulder making blood sprout from the would to their faces.

The vampire cried out in pain and threw of Hyuk off him. Hyuk hit the wall and fell down groaning in pain.

The vampire advanced at Hae.

"You are a cute little thing. So sad you have to die soon. " He said cornering her.      

"Are you sure?" Hae said smiling while looking at something behind her.The vampire turned back to see whats behind him. At the same time a silver stake was driven through him. He fell to the floor his body already burning.

"Yeah, she's cute. But she's  my cute little thing." Hyuk said pulling Hae close to him

"Call Kangin and ask him to take care of the girl. I'll look for Heechul. " Hyuk said nodding his head to the dead girl on the bed and kissing Hae on the forehead. 

Hyuk walked out he heard some sounds coming from the room on the farthest. 

He ran to the room and tried the door. But it was locked. This is bad he thought taking two steps back and ramming into the door and breaking the room.

"Heechul ." He cried out as he saw  her unconscious form lying on the on the bed. 

There was no one else in the room. 

"What happened? " Hae came running into the room feeling Hyuk's sadness through the bond.

"Oh my God.!!!" She cried seeing Heechul in Hyuk's hands.

"Let's get her back to the Mansion." He said running out with Hae in tow.

On the way out they met Kangin and Leeteuk. 

"What happened to her?" Kangin asked stopping them. 

"They need to get her home. We'll talk about this later. " Leeteuk said to calm Kangin.

Hyuk and Hae walked out carrying Heechul. 

Kangin looked at them getting in the car.

"Come-on Kangin. She'll be fine. Let's clean this mess so that we can get back quickly." Leeteuk said pulling Kangin upstairs.

"She will be alright,right? " Kangin asked Leeteuk worried.

"She will be. She's been through worst. " She said reassuring him.

"Do you think she used it?" Kangin asked as they entered the upper floor.

"No, I don't think so. Otherwise this building will not be standing like this." She said opening the door of the room.

They both grabbed the girls body off the bed and placed it in a body bag. 

"I hate these monsters. Look at this she's not even twenty. " Leeteuk said angry tears filling her eyes.

Kangin just held her as she cried out her anger. 

Heechul was still unconscious when they got back.

"What happened? " Kangin demanded as soon as he passed the threshold. 

"We don't really know what happened." Hae said in a small voice.

"What do you mean by that?" Kangin growled. 

Hyuk moved Hae behind his back he stood in front of her in a defensive position.

"We were fighting a vampire . She walked out on her own. I went to check her after finishing off the vampire and found her like this. " Hyuk said defending Hae.

"Do you think she used her power?" Leeteuk asked.

"No, she didn't. I didn't feel it." Hae said .

"Kangin we know you are worried. We all are worried. Let's wait till Siwon comes from his mission to check her." Leeteuk said to a restless Kangin who was walking to and fro.

"And you two. I suggest you two come up with a better reason for this happening. I don't think Top will be satisfied with this." Leeteuk said to Hyuk and Hae. 

They both nodded their heads in fear.

Kangin went to check on Heechul every five minutes. Other than that the room was silent.

 

They were all half breeds. Some half vampires, some half werewolves, some are half fairies, some half demons. They formed this cult together to hunt down the monsters who made them like this.But Heechul was special. She was half vampire but her other half is not human. They all don't know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter