Chapter 9

THE VAMPIRE AND THE SLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me where Heechul is." Top asked Yunho dangerously. Everyone shivered at his voice. A cold envoloped the room . They could see his eyecolor is now deep red meaning his demon is in control.

"I don't know." Yunho said looking down.

"Then why were you covering up for her?" Top asked raising his voice .

"Top ,calm down man." Kangin said walking upto Top.

"I was not covering up. She told me she was taking a walk in the forest."Yunho said.

Top looked at Yunho for sometime.

"If she's not back within an hour then Yunho and I need to talk." Top said walking to his room. Everyone could hear the threat in his voice.

All of them felt the cold atmosphere vanishing as Top walked away.

"Where's she Yun ? We know she's not here." Leeteuk asked.

"I don't know. " Yunho said with finality. 

"You dig your own grave. " Hyuk said getting up.

Yunho walked out taking his phone praying Heechul had her phone with her. 

"Hello." Kyuhyun answered.

"Where's Heechul ? She needs to come home soon. Bring her back soon or she can say goodbye to me." Yunho said pulling at his hair.

"Don't be a drama queen . She'll be home soon." Kyuhyun said hanging up.

Heechul was laying on Hangeng's bed waiting for him to come out. His shirt was lying on the bed. She took it in her hands and inhaled his scent . She noticed his phone on the night stand. She took it in her hands and opened it.

Suddenly the phone began to ring. 

"Kibum ? " She frowned reading the caller's name. 

"Hello" Heechul asked answering the phone.

"Who are you?" A girl asked from the other side.

"You called to this phone and you are asking me who I'm? Who are you?" Heechul asked getting angry. She knew she was getting angry because a girl was calling Hangeng when she couldn't call him.

"This is Hangeng oppa's phone. As far as I know he's not a girl. Where's he?" The girl asked back worried.

Heechul was fuming when she heard the girl call Hangeng oppa. She knew the girl was close to Hangeng and she didn't like it.

"Well, you can't know everything that happens to Hangeng. I'm saying  Hangeng turned into a girl today morning . it up. " Heechul said before hanging up.

Heechul turned and came face to face with Hangeng. 

Hangeng heard the phone ringing while standing in the shower. He thought to leave it but then he heard someone answering the call. As far as he know Henry and Zhoumi won't answer his call. He dressed in a string pants and walked out. He was surprised to see to Heechul standing in his room. He don't know why but he felt happy to see her.

"Oh...Hi, Hangeng." Heechul forcing a smile. Hangeng just nodded at her and looked at his phone in her hands.

"It was a wrong number." She said noticing his gaze and placing it back on the table. He knew it was Kibum but decided not to ask.

"What are you doing here?" Hangeng asked raising his eyebrows.

Heechul didn't answer as she was staring at his half body. She had this urge to run her hands through his torso.

Hangeng cleared his throat gaining Heechul's attention. She blushed on getting caught red handed.

"I came to talk to you." She said.

"We talked earlier there's nothing more to talk about." Hangeng replied. "Oh...no.. you talked I just listened. But I didn't agree to anything you said." She said rolling her eyes. Hangeng felt a smile forming in his lips seeing her expression. 

"And also its for me to decide what's good for me." Heechul said in a matter-of-factly way.

"You don't know what you are talking about. Heechul its not healthy for you. I'll hurt you." Hangeng said. He was afraid one day he will become like his dad and hurt Heechul.

"No, you won't hurt me Hangeng." Heechul said with conviction.

"No, I'll hurt you." Hangeng contradicted.

Heechul stared at him for sometime and slapped him across his face hard. Hangeng looked at her startled by her action while rubbing his stinging cheeks.

"Why did you hit me?" He asked surprised. 

"Why are not going all evil on me and hit me back?" She asked back smirking.

"So you hit me to prove your point?" He asked amused.

"Yes, I did. And I proved my point." She said smiling.

"Listen to me. I know your dad was a bad person. But that doesn't make you bad. If it was like that you should stand two miles away from me. My dad did things that will make your dad look like a saint. He was evil with capital E . Are you saying that I also have evil inside me because of what my dad did? And I'll have to pay for his sins? Then i will also become like my dad." Heechul asked raising her voice.

 Hangeng could never see Heechul as evil. He also knew he was not evil but he was afraid that there is some part of his father in him. 

He came out of his thoughts to see Heechul looking at him for an answer. He looked at her expectant face he couldn't help but move closer to her.

"No, you are not evil. You are like an angel." He said with an adorabe expression running his fingers across her cheeks while not breaking eye contact with her.

"You can't have it both ways Hangeng. Either you accept that I'm evil because of what my dad did  Or you accept that you are not evil like your dad." Heechul said raising her eyebrows. Hangeng was thoroughly confused. He couldn't accept he was not evil but also couldn't say Heechul was evil.

Heechul smiled at his confused state.

"You are a good man Hangeng. You cared for your sister , you saved so many people, you saved me. Get it through the thick skull of yours,  you are not a monster. You are a good vampire . You are my vampire." Heechul said in a gentle voice caressing his face.

 Hangeng was surprised to see the color of Heechul's eyes change to purple. But he was more surprised to see the  love in them. He had never seen anyone look at him that way. It pulled at something in his heart.

Heechul stood in tip toes and kissed him on the lips. She was surprised by the softness of them. She  felt sparks through her body because of the simple touch.

Hangeng was surprised when Heechul kissed him. He wanted her so much that it surprised him. He never felt this way with anyone.The things Heechul said made him think but he was not sure.

Heechul knew she was not going to get any response from Hangeng. So She gently bit on his lips making him groan. That was the last straw for him. Hangeng kissed her back forgetting all about his doubts 

He pushed her to the bed,no longer surprised he wanted her so much. 

"Hey, what was that for?" Heechul complained when she fell to the bed hard. Hangeng silenced her by kissing her roughly. 

He never felt anything like this his whole life. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter