Nice hands (Taohun)

Once Upon a Never

Title: Nice Hands
Pairing: Taohun/ side Baekyeol + Xiuhan
Genre: fluff/crack/drabble
Rating: PG-13 (for implied ual activities?)
Word Count: 1062
Summary: Tao has really nice hands and Sehun has really friends.

 

Sehun wasn't quite sure when exactly he fell for the Chinese exchange student with the really dark eye circles but it might have had something to do with his hands. He agreed with Chanyeol when the taller gushed about Baekhyun's beautiful hands because the shorter male's hands were indeed exquisite, but secretly he decided he liked Tao's hands much more. 

They first met through a mutual friend by the name of Luhan, a mischievous little who enjoyed ruining other people's lives. The blonde senior decided to host a party-- on a school night nevertheless-- and invited half the grade to his mansion. Damn rich kids. Sehun arrived to find Luhan, drunk out of his mind making out with a shorter man with extremely chubby cheeks who he would later be introduced to as Xiumin, Luhan's new love interest. Taking deep breaths to calm his stomach (Luhan having a heated tongue fight was not something he wanted to see ever again) Sehun managed to find his way to the kitchen where he found several classmates passed out in the fruit punch. When Chanyeol and Baekhyun stumbled in in the middling stages of undress Sehun decided his eyes were too pure for this "party" and he scrambled under the table and found himself face to face with him. 

Tao looked at him with disinterest, furrowing his eyebrows as if Sehun had trespassed his territory, and Sehun decided that if he had haunches, they would have risen up like a territorial wolf's. Or dog. But then Tao, otherwise known as the extremely attractive stranger, heard slurping noises outside the safe haven known as "beneath the table" and reluctantly shifted over for Sehun to fit too. 

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" the other boy rasped out and Sehun nodded, scrunching his face up in disgust. He could hear Baekhyun using those "pretty hands" of his to good use on Chanyeol's and he wanted to hurl. 

"Unfortunately" he muttered back and the other boy chuckled. Thankfully the noises from outside seemed to have stopped and Sehun could let out a breath of relief. That was before the table started thumping up and down and moans were emitted. With shrieks that were surprisingly in sync, Tao and Sehun sprinted out from underneath the table earning a muffled scream from Baekhyun and a moan of shock from Chanyeol. 

"Bye, gotta go, see ya hyung," Sehun cried out, clenching his eyes shut and shooting for the door and he could hear the other boy muttering something similar. They ended up outside on the patio, both of them gasping for breath with similar disgusted looks on their faces. The other boy stuck his hand out awkwardly, grinning slightly. "Since we've been through that embarrassing scenario together I think we should at least introduces ourselves, yeah?"

"Yeah," Sehun nodded sticking his own hand out to shake with the other boy. "My name is Sehun."

"Tao."

Sehun couldn't help but notice how calloused yet so gentle the other boy's hands were against his own. "You have really nice hands-" he blurted out before flushing red with mortification. 

Tao stared at him for a second in shock before bursting into peals of laughter. "Not quite as nice as Baekhyun hyung's," he teased after he finally calmed down, hand still shaking Sehun's before the two of them finally pulled apart. The two of them collapsed onto the small bench that was kept outside and Sehun mentally praised Luhan's parents for buying such small furniture. There was barely any space inbetween the two of them and what little space there was quickly disappeared when Tao moved even closer. Sehun almost whimpered when Tao's arm just barely grazed his thigh and he could feel his face growing warm. He was extremely thankful it was dark outside and the dim patio lights couldn't show his blush. 

"So what classes are you taking?" Sehun mumbled out, staring at where their two legs met in what he hoped was a subtle manner. He was extremely thankful Tao was talkative because he could barely keep up with the conversation, opting instead to stare at Tao's face and his hands. In fact all he caught of the conversation besides Tao's sharp jawline and curved lips was that he was a Chinese exchange student and that he roomed with another exchange student named "Wufan gege." 

"Are you two dating?" he blurted out before he once against clasped a hand over his mouth in shame. "You don't have to answer that-- I don't know what's wrong with me," he squeaked as his face began to heat up once more. 

Tao giggled before leaning in a bit closer to Sehun. "No silly, I was just telling you about Wufan gege's boyfriend Suho hyung."

"Oh-" Sehun squeaked out, his brain short circuiting from how close Tao was to him at the moment. "Oh-" he squeaked again, throat suddenly dry as Tao wetted his lips. 

"Do you know what means?" Tao suddenly asked, smirking slightly as Sehun gulped audibly. 

"No...? Fog?" Sehun cursed himself for not learning any Chinese from Luhan when he offered. 

Tao let out one last breathy chuckle before he leaned in even further making sure there was no more space inbetween the two of them. "No silly," he rasped out as his eyes slowly shut and Sehun marveled at how long his lashes were. "It means to-" before he pressed forward, capturing Sehun's lips on his own. Sehun almost sighed in content feeling Tao's calloused fingers cupping his chin and his other hand wrapping around Sehun's waist pulling him closer. When they finally pulled apart for air Tao chuckled slightly, eyes slightly dazed. "It means to kiss silly."

"Oh," Sehun squeaked again eyeing Tao's lips hungrily. Tao just chuckled before pulling him onto his lap and attaching their lips together again. 

Tao's lap was so much more comfortable than Luhan's stupid bench.

 

***

 

"So you two are together," Luhan stated, eyebrows raised. "Why? Oh Sehun what do you like about my bestie Tao. Is it his huge ?"

Tao flushed as Baekhyun and Chanyeol also turned towards them and smirked slightly as Baekhyun flushed and Chanyeol started staring at the ground. 

"I just thought he had nice hands," Sehun mumbled, burrowing himself into the crook of Tao's neck in embarrassment. 

"Ahh, nice hands," Luhan smirked knowingly. 

Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol all turned red. 

 

 

 

I wrote this because my friend really loves Taohun and its affecting me oops.