Kaisoo Drabbles

Once Upon a Never

 

For Kyungsoo, falling for Jongin wasn't love at first sight. It wasn't that Jongin suddenly grew extremely attractive overnight and it wasn't that Kyungsoo saw Jongin one day and suddenly cherry blossoms appeared and hearts flashed around Jongin's head, blinding and bright and pink.

***

Title: Untitled
Pairing: Kaisoo
Genre: fluff
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 193
Summary: Kyungsoo wakes Jongin up

Kyungsoo really wish he had muscles. He really wishes he had muscles like the guys in the movie do, with ripped arms and maybe a six pack. Yes, a six pack would be nice.

Instead, he's looking at his boyfriend who's asleep on the sofa pathetically because try as he might, Kyungsoo will never be able to carry his boyfriend bridal style or any style really. And try as he might there is no way he's going to be able to heft this sleeping body up the stairs and into their room. 

So instead, he does the next best thing. Kyungsoo kneels down and lifts Jongin's shirt up and he giggles. He can almost hear Chanyeol admonishing him while Baekhyun looks on with amusement. There's no need to ually assualt your boyfriend Kyunggie. To bad they're no longer roommates-- Chanyeol demanded that they move out after Jongin let slip they might have done the do in the shower-- and they can no longer protect Jongin's belly.

With another giggle, Kyungsoo fits his mouth over Jongin's bellybutton and begins to and causing his sleeping boyfriend to wake up squirming, choking with laughter. 

***

Title: Untitled
Pairing: Kaisoo
Genre: fluff
Rating: PG-13 for ? lmao
Word Count: 209
Summary: Jongin and Kyungsoo go shopping.

Jongin scowled as Kyungsoo placed yet another can of something he couldn't pronounce into their shopping cart, humming all the while. 

"Kyungsoo," Jongin whined, glaring at the offending can that was sitting innocently in the middle of their cart. "You can't even pronounce this thing. I am pretty sure that means it isn't edible."

"You enjoyed every single bit of the chocolate cake we had last night, but you couldn't pronounce the fancy name either," Kyungsoo deadpanned, placing another box of something into the cart, ignoring Jongin's spluttering protests.

"It was called chocolate cake!" Jongin argued as Kyungsoo placed yet another box into the cart.

"No," Kyungsoo corrected, before becoming distracted by aisle number 7 and all the strange, exotic delights, wrapped in brightly colored paper. "It was actually chocolate mousse torte with a filling of-"

"Okay, I get it." Jongin scowled, eying their rapidly filling cart with distaste. "You enjoy eating stuff with fancy names."

Kyungsoo flushed as he tore his attention away from the brightly covered packages and glanced at Jongin shyly. Picking up yet another cardboard carton, he placed it into Jongin's palm, before pulling the younger male closer and whispering into his ear. "Well, I enjoy eating you but you don't have a fancy name."