Baekyeol Drabbles

Once Upon a Never

I had baekyeol feels so out came three really short drabbles. Comments would be appreciated :3


 

Title: A Whole Lot of Things
Pairing: Baekyeol
Genre: fluff/drabble
Rating: G
Word Count: 137
Summary: fluff//

 

Chanyeol really loves a lot of things. The smell of rain, Baekhyun, the bittersweet steam drifing from a hot cup of coffee, Baekhyun, the fact that spell check exists, Baekhyun, the first bite of pie-- because the first bite always tastes best, Baekhyun. The list goes on and on and inbetween every single thing that Chanyeol enjoys about life, is Baekhyun. 

It probably has something to do with the fact that Baekhyun always forgot his umbrella or maybe the fact that Baekhyun loved baking pies or maybe even something to do with the fact that the first thing Chanyeol wakes up to every morning is the bittersweet aroma of Baekhyun's coffee. 

And maybe the reason Chanyeol loves a whole lot of things has to do with the fact that Baekhyun is a whole lot of wonderful things.

 


 

Title: Tea and Martians
Pairing: Baekyeol
Genre: fluff/drabble
Rating: G
Word Count: 375
(PS this idea came from the 1D song Little Things)
Summary: Baekhyun talks in his sleep

 

 

 

The steam curled up hazily over the cup of steaming hot water, a few tea leaves drifting lazily inside. The mug was a dull red, some of the color chipping off near the rim and the handle and the words, "too hot to handle" were printed on the side in an off white. Baekhyun propped the cup up with his two hands, wincing slightly at the warmth before placing it back on the bedside table. 

Chanyeol walked in, still dripping wet, a green towel wrapped around his waist and his auburn curls were damp and subdued. Eyeing the tea on the bed side table Chanyeol shook his head, stepping into a pair of blue boxers and after he toweled off his chest, he slipped into a wifebeater. Striding over to the side of the bed where Baekhyun lay, Chanyeol sat down grinning dopely as Baekhyun squealed. Pecking Baekhyun on the nose, Chanyeol downed the tea in two gulps before yelping as the hot liquid burned down his throat. 

"That was my tea," Baekhyun whined after Chanyeol finally calmed down, his face and tongue redder than usual. 

"You sleeptalk when you drink tea," Chanyeol replied cheekily, pressing another kiss on Baekhyun's soft cheek. "And as much as I love having conversations with you at 3 oclock in the morning, I have work tomorrow."

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and rolled over the bed to the other side away from Chanyeol. "I don't sleeptalk," he sniffed huffily, burrowing himself underneath the covers.

"Oh yeah?" Chanyeol chuckled quietly, climbing under the covers himself after shutting off the lights. "Who was the one who told me three nights ago that they thought I had the iest voice on planet Earth but not the solar system because martians have ier voices?"

"I didn't actually say that," came Baekhyun's mortified voice, muffled from under the covers.

"You did," Chanyeol chuckled, using an arm to pull Baekhyun closer to himself, wrapping a leg around the smaller male. "But thats okay because I think my voice is y too."

"Not as y as Orlando Bloom," Baekhyun muttered quietly but snuggled up against Chanyeol anyways. "And I don't sleeptalk."

"Sure you don't" Chanyeol agreed, his low voice humming in amusement. "Night Baek."

"Night you tea thief."

 


 

Title: The Right Equation
Pairing: Baekyeol
Genre: fluff/drabble
Rating: PG
Word Count: 650
Summary: Chanyeol is good at math except not really

 

Chanyeol prided himself at being good at math, however the math equation at hand had him stumped. 

Baekhyun equaled silly disney quotes. But Baekhyun also equaled Axe cologne and Baekhyun plus a little bit of alcohol equaled a very handsy, extremely flustered male with dazzling eyes and a bewitching smile. Baekhyun added to a laptop became a competitive teenager who managed to kick Chanyeol's at video games and Baekhyun minus sleep was a grumpy, eighty year old man who snapped at everything. Baekhyun times schoolwork equaled straight As and teachers pet and Baekhyun divided by parents was a sobbing child, trying to please everyone.

If you added a pinch of sugar and caffiene to Baekhyun he became a hyperactive child, bouncing around giggling and Baekhyun in addition to tuxedos equaled a male model complete with eyeliner and just the smallest tinge of lip gloss on those plump pink lips. 

But most importantly Baekhyun plus Chanyeol equaled Chanyeol plus an increase in heartrate and a million little thumps in his heart that made him wonder if he drank too much coffee. Baekhyun minus Chanyeol equaled a mopey Chanyeol who lay flacid on the couch until a certain Byun Baek came back home and jumped on him. Baekhyun multiplied by Chanyeol equaled holding hands and sweet dates at the movie theatre and Baekhyun times Chanyeol plus a little bit of alcohol equaled rough but sweet love making and bed squeaking and the headboard knocking against the wall (plus a hint of the neighbors complaining). 

Chanyeol plus Baekhyun equaled a pissed off Kyungsoo and Chanyeol plus Baekhyun equaled gentle kisses on the forehead and on the eyelids and on both cheeks. Chanyeol multiplied by a sleepy Baekhyun equaled cuddling and spooning and a fraction of a teddy bear. Chanyeol divided by Baekhyun equaled a ruddy faced giant, tears dripping down faces with a remainder of a swollen eyed Baekhyun. 

But what Chanyeol wanted to know was what was Chanyeol minus Baekhyun? What was Chanyeol minus all those silly Disney quotes that Baekhyun sprouted from time to time and what would Chanyeol be if you took away those dazzling eyes and that bewitching smile? What would Chanyeol be equal to by himself because as far as Chanyeol could tell, no matter which equation he was part of he was never alone because the equation only made sense when Baekhyun was a part of it too. 

Chanyeol was still figuring out the equation |Chanyeol-Baekhyun= x | when Baekhyun came home later that evening after classes and when Baekhyun leaned over the giants shoulders to see what he was writing. The older one laughed and Chanyeol made a note on top of all the work he was doing because he had forgotten, |Baekhyun = gentle laughter| which just evoked more giggles from the said male. 

"Chanyeol," the older male said quietly, taking the note paper which Chanyeol had been working diligently on for the past hour and ripping it into tiny shreds. Chanyeol stared at him, his jaw dropping in horror. "Chanyeol minus Baekhyun would equal absolutely nothing because that equation doesn't exist. Its just like how you can never divide anything by zero, silly. But if you must know, Chanyeol equals large ears and heartfelt laugher; Chanyeol equals a cuddle monster and the best pancake maker, the best kimchi buyer and the sweetest boyfriend. Chanyeol added to a silly Baekhyun equals the best couple and love that lasts forever and Baekhyun times Chanyeol equals a future of happiness. Does that make sense or should I write it down for you?"

Baekhyun smothered another round of giggles as Chanyeol scrunched up his face thinking it all over. Finally he relaxed his face, letting a wild grin take over, his eyes occasionally twitching in happiness. He wrapped an arm around the elder's waist before whispering in his ear, "So does that mean Baekhyun plus Chanyeol equals I love you?"

Baekhyun nodded solemnly.