Pranksters (OT12)

Once Upon a Never

Title: Pranksters
Pairing: OT12
Genre: Crack/comedy
Rating: PG
​Word Count: 1019

Summary: Suho plays his own prank 
 

 

”Jongdae! Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Its time to go! Practice is in half an hour and we need to get there early today” Suho yelped frantically, scurrying around the dorm trying to find the three troublemakers. 

He finally found the three boys in Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room, glaring at each other. Chanyeol had his arms crossed in front of his chest and Baekhyun was pouting, eyes flashing dangerously. Jongdae was pacing around between the two roommates, angrily stomping as he did so.

"Whats wrong with you three?" Suho exclaimed in exasperation. "I told you three to get ready half an hour ago, and what are you wearing, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun twirled around the glare at Suho. “I didn’t want to wear this” he snapped, waving his hand over his outfit, which consisted of hot pink harem pants and a neon yellow tshirt, before stomping out the door, shoving a confused Suho out of his way. 

Suho glanced back into the room to find Chanyeol looking somewhat amused and Jongdae smirking smugly.

Suho finally managed to usher the whole group into the two vans and they were off. Arriving at the building, the twelve boys hopped off, and Suho just became more and more worried. Baekhyun and Chanyeol whom were usually inseperable were on opposites sides of the practice room while Jongdae was whispering something to Minseok who looked partially amused, partially shocked.

Thankfully, practice went by without any problems and the twelve headed back to the dorms. Once they got back inside, Baekhyun automatically rushed to his room, slamming the door behind him. Suho could hear the distinct click as he locked the door. Chanyeol huffed before dragging Sehun into the room that he shared with Sehun. Suho scowled as Chanyeol gave him a glance before slamming the door shut. He didn’t even know where Jongdae went.

With a sigh, Suho found himself in the kitchen as Kyungsoo struggled to make dinner. “Shouldn’t Chanyeol cook?” Suho asked in confusion as Kyungsoo managed to shatter yet another plate. As clumsy as the giant was, he managed to cook well.

Kyungsoo just glowered at Suho. “He said he was busy” he snapped peevishly before kicking the kitchen counter and howling in pain.

Finally nighttime rolled by and it was time for sleep. Suho sat down at the computer as Sehun and Chanyeol finally got out of his room. On the desktop of the computer, a note was placed.

"Usage prohibited for Fools"

Shaking his head in exasperation, Suho tore the note off, chucking it in the trash bin. Waiting for the computer to turn on, he heard a yelp from the bathroom followed by screaming. 

Suho stumbled into the bathroom to find Kris screaming his head off. His face was covered in a white foam, and he was frantically trying to scrape all of it off.

"What’s wrong?" Suho mumbled confused to why Kris was taking off all his lotion.

Kris turned around, eyes slanted into slits. “This is freakin’ whipped cream” he shouted. “This is going to ruin my skin— I am going to kill whoever did this.” Chucking the bottle on the floor, Kris rushed out. No one noticed Jongdae, Chanyeol and Baekhyun outside, Jongdae with a smug smile as he held up one finger.

As soon as Suho finished cleaning up the whipped cream, he went back to his computer. As soon as he sat down, another manly scream could be heard from across the dorm. With a sigh, Suho got up to see what was wrong now.

Luhan was crying when Suho finally got inside the room. His eyes were bleary with sleep and for some reason, a blond wig the same color as his hair was on his head. “What’s wrong luhan?” Suho asked worriedly.

"I’ve turned into a girl" Luhan sobbed, "I’m such a manly person though, how could this happen? Look at this hair?"

"Luhan… that’s a wig."

"I can’t go around looking like thi—- a wig?" With a tentative tug, Luhan pulled the hair off of his head, leaving him a somewhat messy hair style. "Oh, the person who did this better be ready to die" he murmured menacingly before plopping back onto his bed. he started snoring before Suho even left the room.

"Oh hey, Baekhyun" he murmured to the shorter boy who was getting a drink of water.

"Hey, Suho" Baekhyun replied, a small smile on his lips. "How is Luhan?" As Suho turned around to go back to his room, Baekhyun turned to the two other boys behind him, a smug grin on his face.

SUho finally tucked everyone into bed and went to his computer. However, the mouth wouldn’t work. No matter what Suho did, the mouse just stayed in one spot. FInally, he picked the mouse up and his jaw dropped in shock. There was a small sheet of paper covering the rolling ball, causing the lack of movement. Suho’s eye drifted towards the trash bin where the note lay, crumpled. Suddenly, he heard sniggering from outside and he turned around in time to see one large shadow and two smaller ones. 

The next morning, Suho woke up early as well as the other 8 members besides Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae. He made boiled eggs, giving each member one.

When Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae finally came down for breakfast, they eyed the egss hungrily. “Would you like one?” Suho asked.

"Yes please!" they choroused together, and Suho handed them the three eggs.

They cracked the eggs on the table at the same time, and the eggs exploded both onto the table, on their hands and their faces. Yellow yolk poured out as the three sported very shocked faces.

"Raw eggs?" Chanyeol asked weakly.

"Its not my fault you don’t know how to open eggs" Suho replied, a dangerous glint in his eyes."Usage prohibited for Fools"

With a gulp, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae turned and fled from the breakfast table, as Luhan and Kris got up and chased after them. 

Suho just grinned continuing to eat his egg.