Secrets

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Im so sorry..." Mark said with a weak voice, 

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Jackson replied. 

"Yeah. I thought we had this discussion before. Don't worry about it hyung. It's not your fault." Jinyoung added while carressing Mark's hair and face. 

"But..still..Im so sorry for being a burden to all of you," Mark said with tears almost creeping out from his closed eyes. 

"Don't worry. You're not. Okay? Don't be like this. You're not. Just focus on getting better okay?" Jaebum spoke up. Their manager just stayed silent agreeing to everyone. Mark just simply nodded.

Jinyoung kept on hugging the older boy on his bed. Until the boy doze off again with some traces of tears from his eyes and on Jinyoung's shirt. Everyone just stayed silent and watch the older boy sleeping and thinking of random things to help him feel better. 

Until all of the sudden a nurse came by the room. "Hello. Sorry to disturbed you." The nurse said as she bowed towards everyone in the room.

"Oh its okay. Is there anything you need?" their manager replied. "Oh yes. I need you sir to come with me. The doctor ask to meet you in his office." The nurse told him. Everyone else in the room were a bit shocked and curious at the same time as to why the doctor wanted to meet. 

"Ah. Okay. I'll go. Jb, you're in charge okay? I'll be gone for a while. Inform me if there's anything." The manager said as he got up and followed the nurse to the door. Jaebum nodded. As as the two had left the room. Every

Please log in to read the full chapter