A Morning

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please do read the description and foreword first to get everything clear for me and an insight of what this story might be about before you start reading hehe. Enjoy! 

Oh and I did not copy or plagiarized from anybody. This is simply a story I made up as I type. So if there is any similarity or problems with this story do tell me! If its serious I'll take it down. 

To keep it short, this is a story of brotherly love between the members. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Got7. A highly anticipated group by JYP that had swoon their ways to girls' heart with their handsome looks, alluring charms, multi-talented and enjoyable yet high level performances with acrobatics and martial arts tricking. 

Now they had debuted for months now, they are always busy with their lifes. With practices, interviews, stage performances, photoshoots, commercials and others. They are trying their best to keep up as this is their dreams to perform as an artist.

That is why they keep on working hard to show a better image for their fans and the most important of all is they enjoy so much doing what they are doing. 

----------

"Kids, wake up! Its time to get up now. We have schedule today!" said the manager hyung after knocking and opening up the door to Jaebum and Youngjae's shared room. 

Jaebum flutter open his eyes as he heard their manager hyung voice and smiles at him as soon as he sit up from his bed.

"Morning hyung." answered Jaebum with a smile and a sleepy pair of eyes. 

"Morning. Oh, Jaebum, help me and please wake the others up okay? I need to sort something out first and make some calls. We leave in about an hour and 15 minutes." added the manager hyung while looking at his wrist watch and smiling to Jaebum. 

"Okay, I will." replied Jaebum while getting up from his bed. 

He started to stretched his body first to get rid of the tiredness and sleepiness. He was glad that today they got to wake up a bit later than usual because of their schedule are not so tight compare to the previous days. A smile appeared on his face as he thought of it. 

Then, he moves towards Youngjae's bed to wake him up first. 

"Youngjae-yah, wake up. Its time to get up. We need to get ready now." asked Jaebum while shaking Youngjae softly from his sleep. 

Youngjae stir from his bed and soon went to a sit up position and nodded to Jaebum while scratching his eyes softly. "Hmmm."

Jaebum smile seeing his dongsaeng who just woke up and immediately got up to wake the others. 

He went to Jinyoung's room and knocked three times before he entered. 

"Jinyoung-ah, wake up. We need to get ready now." said Jaebum. Waking Jinyoung is never a hard work for Jaebum since he is easy to be awaken. Its a diferent story went it comes to Jackson. 

Jinyoung open up his eyes and slowly rise from his bed and smile. "Hm. Morning. *yawns*. Okay. Thanks for waking me up."

"Can you help me to wake Mark and Jackson up while I wake the maknaes, please?" asked Jaebum in a pleading voice. He was tired with Jackson who is really hard to wake up from his sleep. 

Jinyoung knows this so he just nodded in agreement and get up from his bed. He never minded helping their leader who had a lot to worry about. 

As Jaebum make his way to the maknaes room, Jinyoung went straight up to Mark and Jackson's shared room. He knocked before he entered and smiled with what he saw. 

Jackson had his blanket twisted around with one leg exposed while the

Please log in to read the full chapter