I Notice

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please do read the description first, its just to make everything clear about me. Thanks. Im still new here. Positive comments are welcome. 

I did not copy or plagiarized. This is just a story I made up as I type along the way. If there is any similarity or problems with this story. Please do tell me. If its serious I'll take it down right away. 

Thankyou. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After a quite an eventful morning with Jinyoung and Jackson. Everyone already got up and getting ready before they start their day. Today their schedule is not that tight compared to previous days. So everyone was really grateful for that since they were really tired.

Today they had an interview in a radio show and afterwards just practice session at JYP for their upcoming showcases. Everyone was looking forward to it. 

----------

Mark just got out of the shower and continued making his way to his room to get dress. 

"Jinyoung, I'm done!. You can use the shower now." said Mark in a loud voice. 

Jinyoung who just finished making sandwiches for the members and was cleaning the kitchen counter smiled when he heard it. 

"Okay! Breakfast is ready too. Dont forget to eat before we go!" Jinyoung replied and the other members who also heard it as well started to gather at the kitchen. 

"Yeay! Breakfast! Thanks hyung." said Bambam with a giggle in a very cute manner. 

"I don't know what will we do without you hyung." Yugyeom added with a very pure smile on his face. 

"Let's eat first while the others are getting ready." Youngjae said while staring at the deliciously prepared sandwiches. 

Jinyoung just smiled to them and continue making his way to the bathroom. He was glad they were happy with just sandwiches since that is the only thing he could make in a short period of time. He was extremely grateful.

While Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were happily enjoying their breakfast, their leader came to join in as well.

"Hey kids, where are the others?" Jaebum asked while taking a sandwich for himself. 

"They are still getting ready, Jinyoung is in the shower. He went after he make us breakfast." replied Youngjae with a full mouth. 

"Seriously, hyung, don't talk with your mouth full." Yugyeom said after he saw his hyung's manner and with a displeased face.

"Im just answering Jaebum hyung question. Its not like you are going to." Youngjae added and giving a glare to Yugyeom.

"Enough kids, just eat okay?" Jaebum said calmly and with a smile towards his dongsaeng. 

Bambam who sit between Yugyeom and Youngjae just laugh watching their bickering.

"Hello everybody! How are you all doing today?" the energetic Jackson came to the kitchen to join in for breakfast.

"Hey hyung, we're doing fine. How bout you hyung?" Bambam replied.

"I bet his body hurt after been dragged by Jinyoung for sure." Jaebum added. 

"Shut up. Its nothing okay. I thought that was already over, why do

Please log in to read the full chapter