Felt

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the sudden headache that attacked Mark, he had rested for awhile while still keeping some small conversation going with to drew his attention away from the pain that was ailing him until he eventually fell asleep. His body gave him a signal that he was so tired and he finally gave in to the exhaustion. He had slept for a few hours until its almost time for hospital visiting hours to end.

"The visiting hours is almost up. You boys should pack up your stuffs so we could head home after this." their manager said to the 6 members who seem reluctant to go anywhere. 

"Who will be staying with Mark? I don't want to leave him alone." Jackson asked to no one in particular. The other members were also wondering the same thing. Their eyes travelled to their manager looking for some answers. 

The manager simply nodded and said to the boys that it was up to them to decide since he had managed to cancel their schedule for tomorrow as well after a little bit of persuasive talk with the company. 

The members' face immediately brighten up when they heard that their schedule were cancelled and they get to decide who will stay with Mark. They were really glad and grateful since all of them do not have the spirit to go on with work for a moment.  

"But let me remind you that the hospital only let one person to stay the night. So you guys decide who is going to stay tonight and the rest will head home. We will come again tomorrow morning." Their manager reminded them.

"Can I stay with Mark tonight hyung?" Jackson offered immediately while raising up his hand up slightly.

"I'm fine with it. What about the members?" their manager replied. Jackson eyes went to all his other members.

Everyone simply nodded and smile. "I think everyone is okay with it right? So alright then. Make sure to call us if anything comes up." The leader Jb said.

"I will! Don't worry." Jackson replied happily. "You better take care of my baby well okay Jackson." Jinyoung warned him jokingly. "I'm pretty sure I could take care of him better than you." Jackson said while making faces. The other members simply chuckled. 

A couple of minutes after that a knocked came from the door. Yugyeom who was the nearest opened the door while peeking to see who was the visitor. 

"I'm sorry to disturbed you. But I would like to kindly remind you that the visiting hours had passed and only one person is allowed to stay with the patient." the nurse who was standing at the door told them politely while bowing her head. 

"Ah yes yes. We were about to leave as a matter in fact. Sorry about that. We will leave soon. Thank you." Jb said it apologetically and bowed to the nurse. The nurse smiled and make her leave from the room front door.

"Okay boys. Come on. Lets go home. We will come back again tomorrow morning." The manager told the boys. Everyone other than Mark and Jackson went to pack their belongings and preparing to leave.

Since Mark was still sleeping they were

Please log in to read the full chapter