Panic

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was way past midnight and Jackson slowly woke up as he hears a strange noise coming outside of his room. Still sleepy, he slowly open his eyes and trying to focus in the dimmed lighted room. As he was half awake, he was still trying to comprehense what is going on around him. 

Then it hits him. He realized something is wrong. He gazed to his side to his friend's bed and saw that Mark wasn't there. There was only an empty bed with an untidy blanket, half of it hanging loosely on the end of the bed. The door of their room was also left opened. Loads of thoughts came to his mind at once as he saw this. 

Realizing this, Jackson jump off his bed worriedly and went out of the room to search for Mark. As he was searching he saw the bathroom light was lit up. He ran to the bathroom door and knocked on it. 

"Mark! Are you in there? Are you okay?" Jackson said as he knocked on the door.

There were no answer came from the other side, it make Jackson grew more worried. He spin the knob of the door and realized it was unlocked. He opened the door and his eyes go wild searching for the sick boy. His eyes gotten wider when he saw in one corner, Mark was on the floor with his body leaning against the wall for support and his eyes closed, looking very sickly pale, fragile and weak. Jackson went to Mark as fast as he could and hold the unconcious boy. 

"Mark! Mark! Can you hear me? Hey, wake up!" Jackson said in a loud voice literally almost screamed as he cradle the unconcious boy in his arm. Jackson calmed himself and immediately carry Mark on his back and brought him to their shared bedroom. 

Jinyoung in his room was startled and immediately woke up when he heard Jackson's voice since his room was the nearest to the bathroom. He got up from his bed to see what is going on. When he got out of his room he saw Jackson carrying unconcious Mark on his back walking to their room. He was shocked and worried so he quickly followed the two of them to their room. 

"What happened?!" Jinyoung asked worriedly.

Jackson who was carrying Mark in his arm lay the sick boy onto the bed carefully and gently. "I found him lying unconcious in the bathroom." he replied with a worried tone. 

Jackson put the back of his hand onto the latter's forehead and frowned with the high temperature he felt. He took Mark's hand and checked his pulse, his pulse rate was really high due to the high fever but it was scaring Jackson because it was too fast. "His burning Jinyoung. His temperature is really high, too high. Im worried." He said.

"Yeah. Me too." Jinyoung simply replied as he wipe the cold sweats on the older's forehead and put on a wet towel to cool off the heat. "I'll go and wake Jaebum up first." He added and got up quickly and move to their leader's room leaving Jackson and Mark. 

Jinyoung didn't knocked on the door and went straight into the room to wake Jaebum up. "Jaebum. Jaebum. Wake up. We have an emergency. Get up now." Jinyoung said as he shake the leader vigorously. 

"Hmph. Wh..what? Jinyoung? Hmph? What time is it? Whats up?" Jaebum asked sleepily as he blinks many times to get his head straight.

"Its Mark. He fainted again. Jackson found him in the bathroom." Jinyoung explained. Jaebum's eyes got wider hearing this and immediately got up and went to Mark and Jackson's room. 

"Is he okay?" Jaebum asked as he walked and entered the room. 

"I don't know. He doesn't look too good." Jackson replied. 

"What had happened actually?" The leader asked Jackson as he moves to Mark's side to check on him.

"When I woke up, I saw Mark was not on his bed and the door were wide open. I went out and sa

Please log in to read the full chapter