Next

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

The hallway that was filled with silence was soon broke when the doctor and a few nurses came out of the door. All the Got7 members got up and went to the doctor immediately to know Mark's condition.

"Doctor! Is Mark hyung okay? Where is he? Can we go and see him?" Jaebum asked to the doctor. 

"Oh yes, don't worry he is fine and stable now. We had him transfered into a private room as we speaked. But we do need to hold him here probably in a few days or in my opinion a week, to observe and make sure everything is alright until he is well enough. He had a really extreme fever. His temperature is really high. If it is not attend to it sooner, it'll probably will affect him and cause other complications. Fortunately, there were no other complications discovered. As of the moment, he is lacking in nutritions, the high fever is causing him to be dehydrated and he is also having some difficulties in breathing. So he will need a proper care. You may see him in awhile. The nurse in charge will take you there." The doctor explained to all the members there. 

"Yes. We understood that. Thankyou so much for helping doctor." Jaebum said and went on giving a 90 degree bow to the doctors. The others were as well gave the doctor a 90 degree bow and said their thanks. 

The doctor simply smiled. "Its my responsibility and its my pleasure helping you wonderful boys. Oh, please do tell your manager to come and meet me afterwards. I have things I should discussed with him. Now, go ahead and see your friend." He added. Jaebum simply nodded and gave a small smile towards the doctor. 

A nurse came and politely asked the boys to follow her as she showed the way to Mark's room. Everyone had followed obidiently. "Here it is. This is Mark-shi's room. He is resting now. I'll be on my way, if there is any problem just press the button there and one of the nurse on duty will attend to your need." The nurse said and bowed to them before leaving the room. They nodded and bowed to the nurse in return. 

Now that the nurse is gone, all of their attention shifted to the sleeping boy lying helplessly on the bed. It saddened them to see the state that their eldest member is in. In their eyes, it seems like their hyung had lose some weight overnight. To them, he seems so tired and fragile that could break with a single touch.

An oxygen mask was attached to Mark to help him breathe comfortably and it broke their heart even more and a sense of guilt grew in every member as they felt they should have look after their precious hyung better. 

"I should have taken care of him better." Jaebum said as he looked at Mark and shifted his gaze to his feet. 

"No. Its me. I'm supposed to be his roommate. I should have look out for him." Jackson spoke up and all of them shifted their gaze towards Jackson. 

"Stop it! This is not the time. Its all our fault. That's it. Now, we should really just focus on taking care of him better. Whats important is right now, not whats in the past. Lets help him okay." Jinyoung firmly said to the members. Everyone had silent for a moment before nodded. Jaebum and Jackson apologizes for their sudden action. They agreed that this is not the time to be playing blame game, instead to help and support each other.

The silent atmosphere soon was broke when their manager came. "Hey, is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Everything is fine. And hyung, I'm sorry that I forgot to call you when Mark is out." Jaebum replied.

"It's okay. I understand. Luckily, I had met the doctor just now and he told me everything including Mark's room." Their manager said and a small smile plastered on his face.

"Oh and kids. Don't worry about today's schedule okay? I had got it cover already. All of your schedule today is cancelled." Their manager added.

"Thankyou hyung." The members said simultaneously to their manager hyung. 

"Its going to be dawn soon. You all must be tired. Do you want to go home first, wash up and came back afterwards or do you guys wanna stay here?" Their manager asked. 

The members looked at each other and discuss it slowly. They all wanted to stay but its better to came back again afterwards after they had changed and wash up. So they had came to a conclusion. 

"Hyung, Jinyoung will stay here to keep Mark company and the rest of us will go back, freshen up and get changed first. If you don't mind." Jaebum said it to their manager hyung.

"Ye

Please log in to read the full chapter