Hiding

Our Bonds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please do read the description first, its just to make everything clear about me. Thanks. Im still new here. Positive comments are welcome. 

I did not copy or plagiarized. This is just a story I made up as I type along the way. If there is any similarity or problems with this story. Please do tell me. If its serious I'll take it down right away. 

Thankyou. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"We're here boys! Let's go!" said their manager hyung, alerting the boys that its time to get up and get out. 

Jaebum who sits on the passenger seat upfront look at s at the back and saw some were still awake and some had doze off, catching some extra zzz's. He smiled and asked them to wake the sleeping members up.

Besides the leader, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Jackson were the only one who were not sleeping while the others are. 

Jinyoung and Youngjae helped out by waking the maknaes behind them who were sleeping on one shoulders and one on top of the other's head. It was a cute sight of them they have to admit. 

Jackson who was holding Mark's hand along the way, tried to wake the sleeping beauty slowly. 

"Hey, Mark, wake up. We're here bro." shaking him softly as he said.

Mark stirs from his sleep right away after Jackson did that. "Hmm? Oh we're here. Sorry, I doze off. Thanks man." he smiled.

Jinyoung who were worried about Mark before took a glance at them to see how was he before he continued his way to the building. 

Everyone was heading to the practice room. They decided to practice their dances first before they went on to vocals and songs. 

When they arrived, they quickly put their belongings in one place and some were changing into a more comfortable outfit. 

They were about to start by stretching when suddenly Jaebum realized they were missing one person.

"Where is Mark hyung?" asked the leader.

Everyone look at each other not knowing the answers to the question.

"Last I saw him he was with Jackson." said Jinyoung suddenly feeling anxious and worried. "Jackson, where is he? I thought he was with you" he added.

"I don't know. I thought he was here already since he was behind me. I didn't realize he was gone. Sorry." said Jackson apologetically.

"Hey, why are you both look so worried. Im pretty sure Mark hyung probably went to get something he forgot or maybe to the toilet? He is not a little boy you know" said Youngjae with a faint laugh trying to break the suddenly tense atmosphere.

"Yes, but we need to start practicing now, we can't start off without him." said Jaebum.

----------

Mark was indeed in the bathroom. He left to the bathroom while everyone was so preoccupied to realize he left just before he enter the dance studio. 

He wanted to take some medicine before they start practicing to help him went through the practice. All he had in his mind was not to be a burden to the members if they know he was feeling a bit out of his usual self. 

He splashed some water onto his face to let the coldness seep into his skin and to help somehow re-energize himself. He went through his bag to get his medicine, but unfortunately, he can't seem to find the medicine at all.

He rummaged through his belongings but the meds were not to be found. Then, he realized he probably forgot the meds in his room. He thought, feeling a bit discouraged by it.

But being the stubborn Mark Tuan he is. He splashed the cold water onto his face again and insisted on himself that this is nothing and he can go through the day just fine. With that, he went to the practice room where the others were waiting. 

----------

"Yes, but we need to start practicing now, we can't start off without him." said Jaebum.

Soon after that, Mark appeared at the door. Smiling while scratching his head and looking apologetically. 

"Hey guys, were you waiting for me? Sorry Im a bit late. Nature calls." Mark lied with a faint laugh.

"See? Told you." Youngjae added without a slightest doubt.

"Its about time hyung. All the other hyungs were worried about your

Please log in to read the full chapter